Tied up in ur house. No laws for a day what do u do??

Tied up in ur house. No laws for a day what do u do??

Hmm i think i'd cook some pasta and watch a movie with her. Wbu?

Suck her tits... while fuck her pussy with a bat

Make the bitch eat the whole bowl of eggs this time.

Rob her phone and murder her.

have her give me an erotic body masage nicely oiled up and get me really while thinking about how to fuck her
moar plz

Just the usual: face fuck, titty suck, eat the pussy and stretch her tight asshole a bit before blowing my wad on her chest and then doing it all over again till my balls are spent

show vegene

30+ layers of cum onto her cervix.

I'd edge the fuck out of her until she was begging for a creampie in exchange for cumming.

Clone her 1000 times. Make them all work minimum wage jobs, bare my children, get welfare. Invest their earnings while eating the food stamp money and living in an accommodating development home.

mawr / sauce of pic?

Make a Craigslist add 5$ to fuck her in anyhole until u blow. Make money and video

Probably leave on vacation for 10 days. Maybe go to Cali or something.

Get her on a treadmill

call up a few mates
have them show with a friend or two
spend the day using up all three holes
filling each with load after load
taking a lot of pics to send her bf/hubs

cmon op plz post more she is fucking hot

no laws for the day? then i steal google, i own that shit now

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and so i befit from talking to women is pretty and the ugly people losers are going to stop me ugly way cause is jealous and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and smell worse then dog shit and try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way

This will give u a better idea of what u need to do with her

More:)

Why can no one ever post her fucking name? Does anyone know god dammit?

Starve her

hell yeah
fuck her spread pussy and creampie her as deep as i can
then make her suck my dick clean and in the course cum all over those juicy tits
plz post more

Kick her bitch ass out. Rob a dozen banks, after forcing anyone with access to the vault to let me in. Take it all with me. Piss on someone's head (not sexual, but no laws so why not.) Become rich overnight, or day. Whichever you prefer. Suffer zero consequences and love a life of luxury banging way hotter chicks every day for the next 60 years.
>???
>profit.

Never met a girl with a pierced clit that wasn't crazy submissive.

WHATS HER FUCKING NAME?

and the ugly people losers try to trap me ugly way so ill tell there secrets and the ugly people losers outnumber everybody and cheats and smell worse then dog shit and try to hurt the ugly popular people ugly way to be better then ugly popular people ugly way so fuck this shit socitey and the ugly people losers try to be better then ugly popular people ugly way and smell worse then dog shit and outnumber everybody and take anything
and people wont know this secret so the ugly people losers keep getting money from people the ugly way and this shit socitey is going to repeat and like how the ugly people losers that smell worse then dog shit try to trick the next batch of cluless people and make them into heros if the cluless people think the ugly people losers are gross and same with the ugly popular people and if the cluless people think the ugly people losers are gross then the ugly people losers try to kill the next batch of cluless people the ugly way

Amber

It's going to start with a work out then we will discuss her diet. Bitch needs some advice.

THANKS, REALLY HELPS FAGGOT.

Is that a dick...?

ur fukd in da hed

Nah m8 just the eyes

Post more nudes

op post more cmon

what are you a nigger?

More

Fuck her till my dick is about to fall off then invite everyone I can find to help fuck her till time expires. No condoms most don't pull out except a few at the end to cover her face and tits.
Wwyd to her. Same rules

Bump for more pics

Long-term thinker here. This guy knows what's up.

Tie her up shit on the most expensive carpet in the house rub it in and walk out

Post the same old thread on Sup Forums again because I'll never have a girl.
Oh wait that's your plan...

Go through my troubles in life with her, maybe cry a little, hug her. I would tell her about my childhood, how my insecurities as an adult and a sexual being stem from the way I was bullied and turned into a shut-in before I reached teenage. I'd reflect on my mistakes and listen to her opinions, her consoling words. We'd cuddle, the physical contact giving me comfort and solace. After I've said everything there is to be said and found new clarity in my life, I'd kill her by choking her with my penis. The bitch would know too much.

Fuck me, why is there no moar of her in that outfit or getting fucked?

First of all I'd shoot a nut up her ass. Then I'll kidnap another whore and organize a match of gladiatorial combat. Invite the whole town which of course, has to pay for entrance. The two whores would be fighting completely naked with wooden spoons and pot lids as their weapons. Whoever loses gets thrown off the nearest cliff while the winner gets and ass load of cum.

Show her my meme collection

Well, the problem is I get no sexual enjoyment whatsoever if the girl doesn't cum soooo I wouldn't rape her. Also, I'd have stinky nigs breaking into my house stealing my shit since there were no laws.

They'd break in, see her tied up, call their 30 Jungle bunny friends and probably rape her and then kill her for no good reason.