What's the best way to attempt suicide as a cry for help...

What's the best way to attempt suicide as a cry for help? I'm so fucking depressed but no one gives a shit and I'm also too much of a pussy to actually end it.

>inb4 do it faggot

Explosive decompression

overdose on pain killers

failing that, take some pain killers you know will have a negative effect with a lot of alcohol

Nobody gives a fuck when you tries to kill yourself, so fugure out something more original. I'd tried it myself when was teen. No. Fucking. One. Gave. A. Fuck.

"accidentally" slip on a hundred banana peels

only .22 to temple

nerve gas

Stab yourself in the forehead with a butter knife.

Is there a reason in your life you're depressed, or is it just chemicals in your brain not knowing how not to be at this point?

get on a bridge's corridor and call the police. but don't jump.

Do you call someone or try to get yourself to the hospital? I'm abouta 10 minute walk/1 minute drive.

i mean railing, not corridor. what was i thinking.

>call local news saying you're going to jump******

So you just want attention?

yeah, that might be even better

I'm a hopeless alcoholic with a shit job bartending, love of my life left me and is doing much better without me. Always been kind of fucked in the head anyway but just now realizing it. Can't seize anything meaningful in my life because (as I said in the original post) I'm a complete fucking baby of a person.

Yep

yeah, the botched pent confirms

The bridge idea is a good idea. But don't go calling anyone, that is obviously calling out for attention. Just stand or sit there on the railing and wait. Someone will see you there and get xoncerned and call the cops for you and they will be there. You want it to look natural. Not like some lame sxhool play of attention seeking.

Now this is a good fucking idea

better bring a book. It could get boring on that ledge.

Go to a psychiatrist. Drugs/talking therapies are generally pretty effective if the person has a real desire to change and get better. A good, compatible psychiatrist can go a long way to helping. Not all are good though.

Put your alcohol money into weed tbh.

Lol.... Are you not using your brain? You don't go to some random bridge that never gets traffic. Go to a high traffic area. Such as a bridge going over a highway or railway.

Shoot your self in the head

>abloo abloo my life is so hard as a neet who dwells imageboards I want attention because I'm weak and useless

Go gay and cut yourself. A cock up your ass and a some wrist slitting action. That will get you attention you seek faggot. Fuck your problems. What happened to this place?

Shoot yourself with a toy gun. You'll only think you're dead.

Quit your bitching and stop feeling sorry for yourself, asshole. The more you bitch, the more you'll end up continuing to whine about being a little bitch. I'm saving you so much time and effort by telling you to kys now

Weed is 100x worse at making your problems and depression seem managable than alcohol

Wow my feelings are so hurt

Get cancer, people will care then

I do not know..

if you're white pls don't suicide, we need you, no matter how much a faggot

if you're not white please feel free to drown, drowning is not that bad, it's not painful

>people will care then
implying

Facebook live jumping from a 100th floor

this will turn you into a bumbling retard, do not

Somewhat This.
It seems like you need to find purpose in your life man. You are the product of hundreds of generations, and your sole duty is to procreate and carry your genes forward. Not only for you and your sake might I add, but for a higher purpose.
If you are white, have white children.
If you are black, have black children.
If you are asian, have asian children.
Your people need you, and acting like a suicidal faggot won't get you anywhere.
Do what is best, and give your life purpose.
Swallow the red pill.

So you think weed will mask your problems as much as alcohol? b8???

Shit on your sleeping mother

>muh genes maymay