So this is how you white people have fun?

so this is how you white people have fun?
Is this """white culture""" as I've heard so mich about, making fun of other nationalities, color and culture?

you white people make me sick

Thanks, you too.

show me what white culture is

Nigger

White isn't a culture you uneducated fuck, I though you Asians were smart? Pick up a book

That's everyone, m8

so you white people just think you can keep on doing racist stuff like this?

Everyone makes fun of everyone OP. Get with the program. It's called Having Fun. You should try it some time.

Did you just assume my color?

Do not stack.
In Korea my grandpa stacked gooks like you 6 feet high, used you like sand bags.

Also FYI in case you missed it most of the world dislikes Asians, they're ugly, rude, arrogant pieces of shit with no morals who would sell their own mothers for a dollar.
We do like some of your woman though

yes 99% white people here

It could be 100% if you would just fucking leave asswipe.

I dont think there is only 100 people here, you dumb man

You're welcome brudda!

You sound like you're sick

>dumb man
Listen you Knuckle Fuck Lip Dragger Stamp Licker Pecker Head Waste of Skin Dip Shit Fat Head Knob Jockey Shit Stabber Fuck Stick Gimp Dick Breath Dill Smack Crack Whore Turd Wipe Pube Plucker Shit Sniff Butt Nugget Bitch Penis Wrinkle Dick Munch Nut Knocker
Cumdumpster Gloryholer Cum bubble Sweater Meat Rumple Foreskin Slut Bag Ass Monkey Shit Sickle Pig Fucker Moped Rider Butt Hugger Cum Smuggler Sphincter Dart Ass Assassin Bitch-Licker Spankmaster General Ball-less prick Dicklick Wanker Lube Lover Assbag Asswipe Knob Shiner Jerkoff Dip Stick Circus Performer Whoremonger Trollop Twat Wank Master Hoe Douche Bag

Fuck off.

Why is it any different that all the niggers that pretend to be white?

>Also FYI in case you missed it most of the world dislikes Asians, they're ugly, rude, arrogant pieces of shit with no morals who would sell their own mothers for a dollar.
Think you are confusing asians with niggers.

woahh i don't like black woman though.

If you look in the bottom right corner of your browser you will find there have been 12 posters in the thread.

No one likes black women

shit b8 m8, would rate 0.8.

What the fuck are you going to do about it? Yes white people will continue to do this stuff simply because WE CAN. The fact that it makes you so angry gives us pleasure and incentive to carry on making fun of minorities

Kek'd

getting mad about having your culture made fun of shows that deep down you also know your culture is cringe and retarded

white culture is that thing we dont let you see becuase its too good for you and if we let you see it you might taint it. So we only act like you guys to show you what you look like.

Lmfao thinks a Chinese man with chopsticks is culture, sees a black guy with chopsticks, THATS RACIST

Don't tell them dude! Jesus!

asian culture is best culture, also oldest culture white man

Lmfao everyone gets mad a whites, we were just better at taking land, smarter with our finances, we colonized a barren wasteland then niggers have the audacity to tell us to leave? When they thereselves haven't sweat/bled/fought for this country, most blacks/Mexicans/Indians are just sponges, love my all white community in Canada, if Muslims use bombs, why can't we?

You know that guy in the pic is Chilean?

why you think that?

"All fucking niggers have to fucking hang"
- Stanley Kubrick

Doesnt look 'white' to me. Spic/10?

op look @ this image your thoughts?

what a fucking nigger

say nigger

KYS op faggot

slit eyes have baby cox

kek

No, our culture isnt solely making fun of others. Its literally just for the lulz, calm the fuck down you raging motherfucker. If you wanted to look at white culture, dont look at a white dude trying to imitate another culture, because thats like, literally, not our culture you fuckin dunce. Try again

\m/

this thread tells me that ehite people have no culture

sign me up

We invented the internet you're communicating on right now.

see, white people can only lash onto other cultures

no there's such thing as white culture
idk exactly what it is but I'm not white so that makes sense

lol, like niggers havent been trying to steal other cultures things since they stopped swinging in trees. Can you even imagine what real nigger food is? It certainly isn't the things that people in the south have been making since before the civil war.

fail troll is fail

Because no other race does it...

Op needs to fuck off bk to nog land

OHHHH THE IRONY!!!

You're a RACIST. White people are a targeted MINORITY here on planet earth. At first I didn't get it all I saw was the Jap. But then I got it.. so what. We whites are outnumbered 12:1. If other people were the threatened minority they'd need to joke around etc. BUT NO... its not bad enough to crush the white you can't let us have a laugh on our way to history.

Your bait is old, giga nigga

(Underrated post)

Just remember your place.

like the chinese don't make fun of white people behind our back. its only racist when whites do it, right? This is why liberals lost the election because you lack basic logic and reasoning in regards to everything.

ha, that pic's funny, relax, trollarollo