There is nothing wrong with not wanting to be a "patrician" in music taste or being ascended...

There is nothing wrong with not wanting to be a "patrician" in music taste or being ascended. Some people just want to discover new artist or learn more about new genres while still listening to the stuff they already like.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrullus_lanatus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a pleb.

It's fine if you want to be proud about it, nothing wrong with it, but you are still a pleb.

Petition to call someone who likes to listen to pleb and patrician music alike a Menenius Agrippa

Agreed, most people who attack the idea of patrician music tend to be very insecure about their own music tastes

the fact that you're a pleb and the fact that you posted an anime picture just makes this thread more embarrassing.

A Lanatus would be a cooler name

pleb is a meaningless insult, like cuck or casual.
And there is literally nothing wrong with anime you fucking casual cuck.

People who unironically use the term "pleb/patrish" only care about music as a fashion accessory, a tool to gain a favorable perception of themselves to peers (or in Sup Forums's case literal strangers on the internet).

>pleb is a meaningless insult

bullshit, we all have an image of what kinda music plebs listen to, and it's not good

wut

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrullus_lanatus
Melon

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citrullus_lanatus
Nice

This is correct. I used to be one of these Patrician posters. Would carefully construct my charts to represent just highly critically reviewed records, but after embracing pop music this year and understanding the production and songwriting value of pop music, i would say that my standards haven't dropped but I'm more willing to see the appeal in more kinds of music instead of writing it off completely and not giving it a chance.

>anime you fucking casual cuck.
anime is garbage.

>pleb is a meaningless insult
>calls someone casual
anime retards are the worst

Reminder that Sup Forums always was, and always will be, an anime website. If you don't like anime, you're the weird ones here, not us.

you should really use you're name pop.

>you're the weird ones here, not us.
i guess it's weird to not have shit taste then

>not equestrian

>you're the weird ones here, not us.

Good, anime isn't even obscure anymore. It's made to hawk expensive shit and to entertain kids, it's anti-art

>angry about anime
>LITERALLY on a site with the word -chan in the name

there's nothing wrong with that. even us patricians just want to experience new music. i find myself listening to old favorites too.

it's when you fags insist on making threads like "i didn't understand this album so it must be shit" or calling the music that we like "memes". so naturally when you say something stupid as fuck we're going to call out you out for having brainlet taste.

why does everyone assume calling something shit means you're angry?

op is right

because why are you cursing. only angry people resort to cursing user

imagine being this mad about chinese cartoons, lol

I'm not mad, I just don't think anime should be treated with respect