No rekt thread?

No rekt thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109750/Sikh-destroy-Blindfolded-martial-arts-master-slams-sledgehammer-inches-trusting-volunteers-goes-painfully-predictably-wrong.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MURICA

This should be a ylyl thread

oo the edge

They was only trying to apply for a job there.

Good recoil control, accurate enough aim, grandpa's still got it

BINGO -BANGO-BONGO

Chill as fuck.

I dont get why not the robbers just shoot to kill... When a shopkeeper gets their gun out, it is going to go for the kill. Always takes them by surprise. Robbers with the gun out should just enter and shoot.

Every white South African is prepared for this shit everyday

>Robbers with the gun out should just enter and shoot.
Because then they'd be murderers. Best to keep the potential charge to robbery if possible.

I laughed not because he got initially sucked in, but because it took his coworkers like 40 seconds to get him to stop spinning.

Is that how they play duck duck goose in Yemen?

I think the universal thinking is if you want it done quick, you get them to give you the keys / access to the safe / till and then get out, you dont kill them make a bunch of noise then fuck around for a half hour trying to find keys or a code to the safe

nothing edgy about dead niggers

Russian bias confirmed

Bump
Holy shit

can we get some people suiciding?

you do it, have someone film and post it. please?

sounds good

>Suiciding

the way his hands turn.. permanent brain damage guaranteed

I can watch a sociopathic korean woman chop a dogs legs off one by one with a machete (month ban if I post it)

But seeing kids get killed is actually depressing

i want to see that. send it over kik?

Use TOR

why would that be a month ban? there's so much worse posted on this shithole.

>alright so should we-uh, go through the emergency STOP buttons on all machines?
>"oh c'mon!"
>right, right. I think that's self explanitory.
>alright, thanks you all for your attention and that concludes our work safety introduction!

bro was she jus trying to smash the coconuts and not these dudes heads ?the dude behind her has a nice upskirt view

I lost my sides so hard the neighbor's dog started barking, kek

The more replay you watch the more painful it gets

what kind of nerve gas?

Who says a .45 can't put a man down and you need 10mm or .40?

Obscene animal violence is against the freedumbs

this kills the pajeet

i hope thats the designated shitting street cos he for sure shat himself

no one died. its controlled with a controller

I killed a nigger with 1 shot from a .45 revolver, to the back of the head. He was raping some Asian woman in an apartment building stairwell. Felt good man.

Underrated filename, Mr Sobchak

Nigger = "IM GONNA DUAL WIELD CAUSE IM FUCKING AWESO....."

coords point to Taiwan

He was turning his life around tho

What a bunch of monkeys

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109750/Sikh-destroy-Blindfolded-martial-arts-master-slams-sledgehammer-inches-trusting-volunteers-goes-painfully-predictably-wrong.html

I was commenting on the relative merits and misconceptions of common handgun rounds.

At what point did I invite the fantasy of an nofunz internet avenger from his mother's basement?

Taiwan, songshan airport in Taipei. On take off one of the engines went out. Pilot restarted the wrong engine. I shit you not.

He definitely was tired

>goes-painfully-predictably-wrong
kek

the driver tried to brake but that truck is most likely overloaded with bad worn out brakes.

this is what negligence in professional traffic leads to

underrated post

his monkey-mind cannot comprehend whats happening so it shuts off

twice

Ninja shit

They found the secret zone

H20

ignorance.

#Facts

why does the corpses back follow the camera like that

spoogay

4 February 2015
The auto-feather unit malfunctioned, and the crew incorrectly compensated by shutting off the wrong engine.
Of the 58 crew and passengers on board, 15 survived the crash.

dumbass looked back at his sidekick for a split second and that was all the shopkeeper needed

kind of strange that someone is just calmly filming this the whole time.

security camera

I work in an old school metal engineering place and dread that this shit will most likely happen to me

If you live in the west, then there should be guards and e-stops. That, and more training and common sense.

mob law from bob loblaw's law blog.

I live in England and even though health and safety is like a virus here my boss and colleagues are crusty motherfuckers from the 50's and so are all the machines so no there is no such thing as a guard or e-stop here

what an idiot. why would he run from there instead of at the checkout counter.

Its rotating

WHELP

A lot of accidents can be avoided, though, even with older equipment. I am still a major fan of guards and enclosures that keep people away from moving parts. Also, isn't LOTO a thing there?

Or, Racial profiling and why it works.

You have no clue what you are talking about

I, too, have no clue as to what he's talking about.

>waves "Hi Mom"

Leave it to a nigger to use a life preserver wrong.

I wonder if they're aware in India of that moniker. I was stringing along one of those "Hello.. I'm from mMicrosoft Technical support, and you've got a virus...) calls for about ten minutes and said, "Look Pajeet, it's been fun, but I have to get back to work." And he hung up.

Dat be one dead nigga.
And dead niggas be best kinda niggas.

Grandpa needs more time on the range. He missed one.

They use them for fire there, instead of water.

Also, they use them to keep people on fire, instead of keeping people out of water.

that file name hahaha

they're filming the the computer screen playing the security footage you drunk

Story behind this is that the guy took an extra lick from the communal cow's ass. He was found guilty of stealing from the village for that act and sentence to death.

did she dies?

thats a weird looking horse