Did you enjoy IT?

Did you enjoy IT?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_wZ99AI5YG4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not really, shit movie. That pooper was nice though

she is 15 tho

it was really good imo

Thought the movie was good. Very close to the book and it plays off of the thriller aspects more than the horror aspects. It gave me real Stand By Me vibes.

you are on Sup Forums what did you expect?

She's 15, I'm only just 18. If say in my country (UK) I could date her without being judged.

Better then

what's your point?

I thought it was good on its own merits, and about as good an adaptation of the book as you could expect to get from such a dense tome. They cut sensibly and made a solid, coherent horror film. I just wish I hadn't seen it so early, surrounded by shitty teenagers screaming every few seconds.

yes. it didn't scare me, but it had me engaged and interested in the characters, despite me already having seen the 1990 version. lots of fun stuff hidden throughout the movie too

im saying it's better

I would've preferred if it wasn't PG-13..
I know that's a strategy to get more people in the theaters, but I just can't take a horror movie seriously if it's not rated R.

Oh, fuck me! Here I am giving a coherent review of the movie when OP clearly wants to talk about Beverley, silly me.

Stranger Things had a stand by me vibe too.

It is rated R in the US which is a 15 in the UK so...

Not going to complain about it. Stand by me is a great film.

It was k

I enjoyed the memes that came from it

It's PG-13? Fuck that.

I FUCKING love stand by me dude.

Same here tbh

Oh wow guess, I'm a retard then, it is R.
My theater was full of fucking schoolers when I saw it

Gives me feels and I don't care about much.

the start of it was good but it got progressively shit around when they are fighting him at the end

My favorite was the sandstorm part.

Yeah, horrors are typically more popular with the teen audience. Maybe some passed for 15 and got in?

I liked the scatman part lmao

great kino

I was gonna say..

Yeah, it reminds me when I was a kid. Not the time period it takes place in, just the shit they do. Everyone should see that movie at least once in their life.

It was OK. My city had the Directors Cut showing.

The scene with the kids having an orgy was weird, but pretty brave of the director to show full penetration from underage kids. I'd say it's gonna win an oscar for that.

wait are there decent cams of this shit out now?
that quality doesn't look too bad

Agreed

Took me by surprise too. Probably why its rated r

MODS

In Belarus they show also directors cut :D

Vladim the village rapist touch his penis during showing lol

Nigga shut the fuck up. That cut doesn't exist it would be rated x because of this most cinemas wouldn't show it.
>Source
I work for the BBFC

Nope. Anything from King is verboten - that cocksucker isn't getting a single fucking cent of mine just so he can turn around and give it to Brady Gun Control like the whiny faggot celebrity he is.
Also his shit is stale and predictable - Joe Hill ( his son) is a better writer.

Oh, yeah! The part where they resurrect Jimmy fucking Saville was a blast! 10/9

Not liking a genuinely good film because you disagree with the writer. Why are you like this? Do you like the Shawshank Redemption?

I work for the FBI

That ass tho.
Quit helping pedophiles by equating sexy teens w/ little kids.
Perv.

Small soldiers is great too! There are loads of films based on his stuff and most people have no idea at all.

I love it when a lying cunt sticks their head up. What do you do? Do you make coffee for the guy ho looks after the carpark?

>Little boys in tighty-whiteys picking leeches off eachother-
>young woman in bloom

>implying you wouldn't stick your penis in between those cheeks
If not, you're obviously just a homo.

In Belarus the farmers smell of lilac and the sheep are scared.

no, that from the trailers

Xaxa you know Novislav the farmer yes? :)

Should have stuck to the book and had the sewer gangbang (literaly happened, read the books)

Putlocker has an ok version still not that great quality

I liked how the killed the clown by beating their fears.

Yeah? That's one scene out of a million. Also I never said I didn't like IT or the gril who stars in it.

I agree.. the movie had so much potensial :(
Luckily the memes that spawned from IT are great tho

No, the film was utter shit. The clown literally does a dance for 5 straight minutes for no fucking reason.
They also missed the bit where Bev gets cummed on/in by all the club and the part where IT offers to suck Eddies dick for his pocket money when he's in his leper form.

See
THE DANCE WAS THERE FOR A REASON

She's been fucked by numerous men.
Those eyes are saying buy me things and you can benis me.
hollywood is full of criminals, get the van.

wait for the "this aint xxx parody" of IT

There's a good 720 version out already, only problem is the audio is pretty shit.

I went into with very low expectations and came out of it really impressed actually. I really enjoyed the movie and found certain parts pretty fucking creepy actually, was the only movie in years that actually creeped me out a little. Gf hated it though and thought it sucked. I'm not sure where all the hate for this movie is coming from honestly

He dances for 5 fucking minutes. It was super awkward. What possible reason is there for this?

Sounds like I'm working in the wrong field.
I'd pay to benis that

The fucking memes that spawned from it you dip

Novislav is good. He can fix your casette tape with pen cap and has petrol can with no holes.

if you want to see a homeless 'nam vet scare the shit out of a little kid with asthma i recommend
its probably better if youre drunk too
also dont go in the theater or theres probably going to be some chick getting finger banged a few seats behind you half the movie
it was kind of like the lord of the rings except frodo was forgotten about half the movie, the volcano was a well and the ring was their dignity, a child and artistic integrity
best 6/10 ive ever seen

there was something about a CGI headless confederate soldier holding easter eggs, noticing a fat kid, dropping the eggs then chasing the fucker that made me giggle too

also the little jew boy looked like a smaller and more jewish frodo

> also dont go in the theater or theres probably going to be some chick getting finger banged a few seats behind you half the movie
You've just made me buy tickets now. I'm gonna turn around and make eye contact and lick my lips.

It is meant for humans.
That critique is for ants.

Yeah, all the high school kiddies were really starting to piss me the duck off.

>kid behind me phone was going off all the time.
>group of his friends wouldn't shut the fuck up, everyone trying to be the funny guy of the group, cracking jokes about the movie.
>high school chick in front of me laughing hysterically when they had the rock fight, couldn't even control herself she was laughing so hard.
>group behind me kept slow clapping l, trying to get the movie theatre to burst out in applause.
> half of the kiddies were on their phones in front me the whole movie.

God I fucking hate teenagers and kids.

PETROL CAN IS MINE
If you see Novislav, tell him to give back >:( He say he borrow to empty toilet AND then he say he not hev it

Get your reading glasses on grandpa.

You shouldn't lie like that. Why do you lie about things like this?

Stupid lying liar that tells lies.

The fat kid in this movie is an actual fat kid and not Jerry O'Connel chubby.
This kid has a fat pudgy face and fat old lady tits.

test post

calm down grandpa, should've gotten it on demand & enjoyed it at home

This is why I don't go to the movies anymore. Niggers and kids. I'd rather be a pirate tyvm.

It felt satisfying seeing her pedo dad die. I hope the same happens to all of you.

Didn't work. Try again

you faggots are obsessed with this shit

a fucking thread every 30 minutes

Sauce?

Why is this blank?

Didn't really like it. Too many jumpscares and the new Pennywise felt like more of a generic movie monster compared to old Pennywise who would also try to break people psychologically.

Beverly's see through bikini was worth every penny.

See What i did there

Now you know how we felt about inception and fight club and whatever stupid bullshit film that came out that a bunch of simpletons thought was nothing short of cinematic genius.

Not a pedo.
14-15 year old girls have been getting married and having children up until 70 years ago and still do everywhere else in the world.
No such thing as hebephilia and ithere were it wouldn;t be pedophilia. This is all a (((plot))) to make having sex w/ little kids OK.
Girl in OP pic has nice butt-

yep, those movies are shit too
specially fight club

No, the lack of graphic sexial content at the end ruined it.
It's not stephen king if it doesnt have disturbing pedo shit

>pedo cuck pedo cuck pedo cuck pedo cuck

am i a retarded millenial now?

>implying the pedo dad was the worst thing ever
You should read the library policeman.

>No such thing as hebephilia
yes there is

Have you ever fucked a little kid? How do you know it's bad until you try it?

Judgement hurts, man. Behind your accusations and vitriol, there's pain.

I hear you can fuck gypsy boys in romania for as cheap as 30 USD

It's not a good film, the book was shit too.
I do this for all celebrities that use their fame to push an agenda that I don't agree with.
It's called a boycott.

My favorite is Russia. I'm not into faggotry/bad pedophilia, so you can walk around like St. Petersberg and there's street kids all over. You can pretty much pick and choose the girls you want. Last year I took two 12 and 9 year old sisters back to my hotel, the people at the front desk didn't even blink.

You gotta wash 'em up tho. A lot of them live in abandoned buildings, so they're pretty dirty. And you have to watch out for shit like Scabies. And they're pretty depressing. One of the girls started crying while we were fooling around. It was distracting but kind of hot.

Anyways, IT was more faithful to the book than the 1989 version.

Which makes you biased and therefore your opinion is worth less than that of a Somali pirate.

Fanks for the advice FBI

Nigger, you liking it makes you biased, you hypocritical expired fuckstain.

Pls kys yourself you dirty nigger