Big trouble in little south china sea

What’s that, you might ask? Here’s a few links to start:

cfr.org/global/global-conflict-tracker/p32137#!/conflict/territorial-disputes-in-the-south-china-sea
archive.is/hTLDh

cfr.org/asia-and-pacific/chinas-maritime-disputes/p31345#!/p31345
archive.is/ikYvg

bbc.com/news/world-asia-pacific-13748349
archive.is/q3BWQ

As one of the player in this, Vietnam is in absolutely dreadful state. The fog of a possible war is draping all over the country. The country is currently in transition phase with new (same old) government, but there’s civil unrest due to an environmental pollution scandal, as detailed here:

asia.nikkei.com/Business/Companies/Formosa-Plastics-suspected-of-toxic-leak-in-Vietnam
archive.is/n7Yel

rfa.org/english/news/vietnam/as-vietnams-fish-kill-05032016145914.html
archive.is/U3VIy

And this is not mention decade of inflation, money owed to developed nations, and all the turmoil you’d expect from a communist-run country.

China is not exactly well off, either. Their economy is prepare to nose dives after years of growth (in4 made in China joke) and political complications in Hong Kong and Taiwan (to which I suspected their current president is doing their best to expand China’s power and sovereignty in one hand, but centralize all those power in him in the other, before their economy fail). Here’s some links to illustrate what I talked about:

worldaffairsjournal.org/blog/gordon-g-chang/china’s-‘triple-bubble’-economy-poised-burst-0
archive.is/aF5pR

reuters.com/article/us-taiwan-president-idUSKCN0YA342
archive.is/vP2H5

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-china-36329904
archive.is/mAzpt

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-vietnam-obama-idUSKCN0YB00N
archive.is/qEu7I
reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-usa-idUSKCN0VX22B
archive.is/QeiAS
reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-usa-china-idUSKCN0Y10DM
archive.is/tqd9f
reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-idUSKCN0Y602Y
archive.is/t995A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Also there’s the incoming visit of Obama from the US, who have been mulling about lifting the arms sales ban and of course, making a shekel or two out of this:
reuters.com/article/us-vietnam-obama-idUSKCN0YB00N
archive.is/qEu7I
US seems to be taking a mighty interest in this conflict as they are poking China either by using their ship with “navigational exercises”, spy planes or just using PR:
reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-usa-idUSKCN0VX22B
archive.is/QeiAS
reuters.com/article/us-southchinasea-usa-china-idUSKCN0Y10DM
archive.is/tqd9f
reuters.com/article/us-china-usa-idUSKCN0Y602Y
archive.is/t995A
TLDR: China being dicks and stealing South East Asians’ sea because of “muh sovereignty”, US is really interested in what happening. What to do?
'These events are happening, here are sauces and archvies, wat do'?

> tfw our new president is allied with China

Your on your own, gooks.

oh well you gooks can take the brunt before they get here

Sauce? I kind of assumed pilipinos would side with us in the end.

Cool, when do we bomb you all?

>implying the army won't stage a coup if Dubernie keeps sucking that Maoist dick

The Philippines are still an unofficial American colony, they aren't escaping our grasp for at least another hundred years until the white race collapses.

The military will be given cabinet positions. They'll love it.

Granted I don't keep up-to-date with Flip news, but I thought ya'll had a huge American boner for us?

>Most powerful race siding with american cucks

But really du30s foreign policy is still unknown and certain to change

there is nothing wrong in that pict

Not anymore after the american and australian ambassadors shitposted on twitter on how rape jokes are bad.

The australians started it.

Lol

>BEND OVER
>OK

Jesus wept

We didn't teach you how to live on your knees

Soz mate

our politicians are clueless fuckwits

nah, we taught the Thai ladyboys that

And that's how its done gentlemen

Rape jokes are kind of distasteful. I can understand why Pilipinos would be unhappy to have foreigners comment on their presidential race.

Meh, you probably have more to gain as an ally than as a Chinese colony but judging by American comments here I can see why you might think otherwise.

I think after some soul searching you will find who is the good guy on the ocean.

What, you've never fucked a thai lady?

You do know Goldberg is a Jewish family name, right?

It's funny to read the archives on chinasmack about this, even the chinks are appalled at their government doing this shit.
>Trying to claim your neighbor's lawn up to their front door, have we no shame?
>(User was re-educated for this post>

Aus and NZ's PM's are both kikes, Phuc Mei

The spaniards taught us that

Your dad keeps knocking me back, I think I'm too fat
You know cause now he has standards since he got his PR here

NZ is halfie.

jokes on you faggot

i havent seen my dad in 6 years

Get up.

linky link?
Also, remind me again, when Japan decided to reinterpret the constitution and bolster the army, China decided to shut their piehole, yes?

But Philip Goldberg is literally a Kike
He doesnt even hide it

DELET THIS

American policy regarding the west philippine sea issue is fucking wishy-washy and unreliable. Welcoming our new chinese overlords might get us something more than getting our faces punched

Ah well,
อวัยวะเพศชาย ของฉัน was a great fuck, man

>i havent seen my dad in 6 years
NIGGER DETECTED!!!

I'm pretty sure we have treaties with the Philippines for your protection.

The UK has something with Malaysia and if the UK gets in we get in, and vice versa.

UK joined WWII because of Poland so I think they would honor Malaysia's... I can't remember the last time the US had to honor an alliance but I like Pilipinos personally so II can see it happening.

You know it's bad when Sweden calls you a nigger.

We should probably take Hong Kong back for a bit.

The global kikery seemingly wants to bring a conflict on south china ocean after the middle east and eastern europa.

Jews just have to ruin everything

>Sweden calling others Niggers

The chinks are offering us trains and railroads while all the americans gave us is debt and more debt...

>The chinks are offering us trains and railroads

They offered the same thing to the niggers in africa and before they offered them to you. You're literally lower than niggers when it comes to the chinese kek

didnt the japs have POW's when they offered you the same thing all those years ago?

> lower than niggers

That's you white boy.

Read it years and years ago so I would have to search the chinasmack site for a few hours to find the specific page, probably an article from I guess 2012 or earlier

Excelent.