Didn't repeal Obama care

>didn't repeal Obama care
>changed position on war with Syria
>isn't making NATO memembers pay for protection
>isn't making Mexico paying for the wall
>won't deport DREAMERS

Already tired of winning Trumpanzees? It's kinda funny that just now, after Trump made a deal on DACA with the democrats, his minions start crying that they got conned...who could have known? Prepare for 3 more years of salty ex-Trumpanzees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S7W5olbDnkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

STOP THE SPAM 1!1!

I guess Trump's starting to figure out were the ceiling is with his supporters.

This could get really dangerous for him.

Democrate hate him. His own party hates him. The only thing he got left is that basket of deplorables. If they start to turn on him impeachment is just around the corner.

I don't find any of this valid or offensive. I think when it comes to making a message this really bites into its own ass here, all those things aren't problems and are realistic outcomes you idiot. If anyone thought those were negatives they aren't very thoughtful, because that is how the process of things are supposed to work. All this looks like how you eat off a silver spoon and how every American who has a cinch up their panties would react. We aren't doing shit we aren't your slaves Deal with it and maybe Stop burning hats.

Funny how more juggalos came to DC than people did for a pro trump rally on the same day

juggalos got just one day, trump supporters get every day to celebrate.

I mean seriously you guys, we cant let him have the launch codes.

This has been a paid message from the George Soros empire for electing democrats because we have tiny penises.

but doesnt your god emperor king need your love to live?

>trump supporters get every day to celebrate
oh is that why little donny still holds rallies?

>George Soros

actually we put trump in becuase we knew he would do hillarys job better than hillary. How do you like knowing that white guys always do a better job. You are made even when you get your way

>kids discussing politics
cute

>people actually believe this is whats happening

You forgot one
>isn't Hillary

And thats more then enough for me
Nigger faggot shill

Kek, look at how hard they are trying

Could be worse
[spoiler]not really[/spoiler]

>guise if keep shilling maybe donny will actually do something like he said he would

you don't have to try hard at all. you simply go on twitter and see what trump posted himself. there's nothing to be proud of. trump has failed big time.

it's been almost 9 months and his "immediate" travel ban has been rejected for being amateurish, unprepared and unlawful.

wow trump is not a fuckin wizard. who would've thunk it. i love that "trump didn't do everything he promised in the first 8 months therefore fail". it's the same autistic screeching we heard from cuckservatives when it came to obama's failed admin.

>thinking a millionaire will do anything but look out for him and his buddies
>thinking it has ever been different in the corporatocracy of america

lol

>still being this delusional

ITT: Trumptards trying not to act triggered and bringing up anything they can to avoid the failures of Daddy.

Y'all faggots are pathetic.

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump Sep 7
More
For all of those (DACA) that are concerned about your status during the 6 month period, you have nothing to worry about - No action!
24,502 replies 20,267 retweets 78,609 likes
>Shill

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
6:28 AM - 14 Sep 2017
>Shill

Donald J. TrumpVerified account
@realDonaldTrump
Follow
More
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
6:35 AM - 14 Sep 2017
>Shill

Yeah ok..

hes a politician ... what are you some "real kek citizen" ... this is the real world buddy. Just be happy to wear the crown. But realize that the crown will not be yours forever. If you could do a better job go do it. Or if you think Hillary could do a better job vote for her. We dont care . I just happy that we made that bitch sit down. America will be great with Trump or not you can be a bitch and sit right next to hillary. Be with her. We win

ITT; Yanks still thinking there would be any difference between on of their two parties in charge

Untill you tards finally elect a 3rd party nothing in america will change.
All these bullshit 'issues' like abortions, gays, migrants are just a distraction from what actually matters

>trump does opposite of what he says
>"Durrrr. What do you shill cucks expect? He never said he'd do anything in the first month! He's still playing 8D Chinese checkers with the swamp monsters. MAGA!
Sorry trumptards, your excuses are running out.

He bombed an empty air strip. How is that changing positions on Syria?

Congress couldn't get their shit together. Failing to repeal Obamacare isn't his fault.

If you're going to make up shit and blatantly lie, I think tumblr is more your scene.

Get rapped, faggot.

>we win
You aren't winning if he doesn't actually do anything he promised

>All these bullshit 'issues' like abortions, gays, migrants are just a distraction from what actually matters

funny how this is a list of what the rep party
thinks are problems and not the dems, hmmmmm

"We will be winning so much, you'll get tired of winning!" – Trump 2016

months later. No winning in sight.

>If you could do a better job go do it.
That's the point. Trump has lured you right-wing, conservative and what-not cucks to vote for his giant narcissist ego and you've eaten all his promises like you've been starved to death.
And now look at you, you are reeling back. Trump, even more than any other president, has fucked you over with false promises, giving you false hopes, fantasizing about things that were out of reach to begin with (forcing Mexico to "build that waaall!" has always been completely unrealistic).

Usually, when a man says "I'll do it, you'll see!", and nothing happens, you get suspicious. But you and everyone who voted for him are still blinded by his charisma. He is a pathological liar and he won't in a million years admit to making a single mistake.

All you can do now is repeat your absurd "libtards!" - "oh, the taste of liberal tears" ad infinitum and it doesn't change a fucking thing. Trump has still failed and will continue to fail. He hasn't got any shit done.

youtube.com/watch?v=S7W5olbDnkY

you libtards still dont get it do you? we never gave a fuck about the wall, or healthcare, or nato, or immigrants or syria or anything. as long as he's pissing you off, we're winning. he could come out as a vegan trans demisexual feminist and it wouldn't matter, just as long as he keeps doing his job shitting all over you.

Literally you.

He's useless.

Hillary's salt is worth it
>Can't grasp how she lost
>writes a book, blames everything but herself
>mfw a Sup Forums post from before she lost details exactly why she lost

The projecting

Trump is the swamp
Trump has always been the swamp
Trump will always be the swamp

>Trumps reaction when Middle America actually voted for him

>we never gave a fuck about the wall, or healthcare, or nato, or immigrants or syria or anything

lmao! you are like a little snotty kid saying
>"neh, didn't want it anways!"
now that you know you won't get what you've voted for.
like Trump, you are emotionally and intellectually unable to admit to any mistake.

Trump is cooked. Nobody in DC gives one fuck about him including Republicans. He is a lying liar that has totally failed at everything he ever tried.

Just a fat old stupid loser from reality TV. LOL.

Being for or against these things and having the media centered on them is distracting from the real problems, like america being a 3rd world country.

Both parties are the same and just serve wallstreet you giant faggot.

>maximumdamagecontrol.jpeg
Literally kek. You are a drooling retard.

Yeah, the projecting.
See I can do this lame shit too.

/thread

you mean all of this is beyond the control of based AF, Donald 'deal with it' Trump? what happened to that train? rope day? the travel ban? the wall? what happened to that entourage of tough guys who weren't afraid to make tough decisions? you know, the ones he personally fired and replaced with jews, women, and various other softbois?

Republicans are a joke.

America isn't a third world country though. Trump getting retards to believe that is how he won.

Wallstreet whore or the epitome of croney capitalism and corruption, what a choice to make folks!

hillary still lost faggots. deal with it

>Being for or against these things and having the media centered on them is distracting from the real problems
being for or against basic human rights is a distraction? If the reps realized fags are humans too and that marriage is more of a legal thing theses days then it would be a non-issue

Well recently he's made an about face on shit that was pissing liberals off.
That's actually great of him to say though I know you'd surely admit that by your logic that means you're losing but I ain't holdin my breath

three more years of butthurt from OP

Yeah, and faggot Trump is KILLING the Republican party.

HAHAHAHA.

see
they "never needed" all that. it was all about tea "bagging the left!" see? gotcha! so funny! they enjoy so many liberal tears now, it's not even funny!

it's like the beginning of "dumb and dumber to" - you go through the most insane lengths only to make one big giant stupid joke! that's right-wing logic! YAY!

sure kid

k

This. Conservatives have the mentality of 8 yr olds.

/thread

sad, bitter loser

>tfw Pelosi and Shumer play trump like a violin and enact Hillary's agenda anyway

do you understand that there's people who do not just blindly follow a party you dense faggot?

Fuck hillary clinton with a brick and fuck your daddy like you do your real one you faggot.

still being this butthurt

id beg to differ. hes getting all the worthless ones out of the way. next election is going to be little more than a formality.

thinking you hag fags will ever get over her loss

Yeah. Losing the popular vote and holding campaign rallies after the election to make youself feel better is pretty sad.

says the poster of the most pathetic reply in the thread.

He's protecting and preserving American culture™

sure kid

Im sure you're completely over with obama unlike your faggot comrades.

this is the best he can come up with.
look at him and laugh

yeah theyre called cowards and theyre even worse than dems. they're just stray dogs that are being rounded up and dumped.

sure kid
found the nigger

when someone tries to mess with your income (my work is funded by NIH) and your families income (I have a brother that is a national park ranger) you tend to be a little critical of what they are trying to do

sure kid.
stay mad

sure kid

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD WAS GONNA Sup Forums ME
I AIN'T THE SHARPEST SHILL IN THIS THREAD
SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FACE AND HER BUM PLANTED ON THE SIDE OF THE PAVEMENT
WELLLLLLL THE YEARS START COMMIN AND THEY DON'T STOP COMMING
FED TO THE RULES AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING
DIDN'T MAKE SENSE NOT TO BE YOUR PRES
YOUR EYES GOT WET AND YOUR CANDIDATES DEAD
SO MUCH TO DO SO MUCH TO SEE
SO WHAT WRONG WITH TAKING THE BIG SEAT
YOU'LL NEVER KNOW IF YOU DO GO
YOU'LL NEVER SHINE IF YOU DON'T GLOWWWW

HEY NOW I'M YOUR PRESIDENT, YOUR BUTTHURT GO CRRYYYYY
HEY NOW STILL YOUR PRESIDENT YOU CAN TRY TO NOT CRYYYY
ALL THAT GLITTERS IS GOLD
ONLY DONALD TRUMMMPP FITS THE MOLLDDDD

sure kid
keep crying

stay mad kid

Wow. Great comeback. You really showed me the error of my reasoning

sure kid
the tears

sure kid

Two-party princess

u gonna cry about it kid?

this delusional

Top fucking kek

>ITT: right-wing shit-for-brains acting like Nelson from The Simpsons.

lol, like dems even count as anything besides a terrorist organization anymore.

your so cool kid, how do I cool like you

sad little child posts on the internet.
then we laugh at him.

Burning your maga hat isn't good for the environment. If you want to get rid of it please do it in an eco friendly fashion. Thanks.

love the tears kid

Can you believe it?