Why is one major criticism of Donald Trump that "he has incestuous thoughts"...

Why is one major criticism of Donald Trump that "he has incestuous thoughts". The media always seems to say this about him just because of that one quote where he said he'd fuck (actually I think he only said date) his daughter if she, and here's the important part, WASN'T his daughter! Like yeah, no shit. He's just saying that she's an attractive woman. My younger sister is really attractive. I'd probably fuck her if she wasn't my younger sister. I guess this was a small rant post about all the retarded criticism, if you can even call or that, of Trump in the media.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6H0iYsHlanw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pics if the lass, let us decide

pics of your sis please.

while sleeping if possible

sis pics or gtfo

Heh, I love Sup Forums

Poor Tiffany. Everyone knows she's the ugly Trump daughter, and she knows it too. How sad that she's the slutty ugly "socialite" while big sis Ivanka is the smart, sophisticated, and hot one?

check out her model "runway" pics..

coal burner too, i bet thats why he (daddy) hates that ho.

She's fine, what are you talking about

He didn't say he wanted to fuck her. He was on the View (or whatever the show was at the time) and they were talking about her posing for Playboy. Trump said he didn't think she would pose nude because that's not something she would do, but he said "She does have a nice figure" and then taking a jab at himself (for always dating younger women) he said that if she wasn't his daughter, he might be dating her.

Okay, Tiffany.

Pic of your sister for fuck sake.

Or at least post a celebrity who looks similar.

why would you post Trump's ugliest daughter
fucking retard at least post the good one

>If you uve never thought about fucking your own sisters, then you have shitty beta genes and you dont deserve to procreate

Kek Tiffany is best girl Ivanka is hot but her proportions are too elongated, Tiffany looks better.

Having a super hot little sister? Cant imagine a worst existence; always fantasizing about it and can never have it!

>The media always seems to say this about him just because of that one quote where he said he'd fuck (actually I think he only said date) his daughter if she, and here's the important part, WASN'T his daughter!
Everyone in the media overlooks that he's saying it to boast about something he helped create being amazing. He wants her name out there because it gets him out there too and they just want to pile on that he wants to fuck her because it's an easy shot at Trump.

Wait, there's another trumpette?

youtu.be/6H0iYsHlanw

You mean the jewish one

Not for you Sven, there are only Muslim bulls that need prepping.

She dated several white men, and none of them wanted marriage. White men have only themselves to blame.

Now she has 3 beautiful Jewish babies.

she's not ethnically jewish ffs. She's half Slovenian half Trump

Nothing wrong in wanting to fuck own kid inshallah

>it's an easy shot at Trump.

because it's so hard to get him for something else, right?

>this triggers the Stormfags

>Kutcher learning Russian for a woman
no surprise here, stupid cuck

Post sister now

Go away Jersey

Hey Jersey, fuck you!

It was probably just an ambition to learn a foreign language at some point and he's using his wife as an impetus.

LET'S GO DE-VOLS

Her mum is Czech, not Slovenian.

First three kids are half-Czech. Tiffany is half-Maple. Baron is half-Slovenian.

Cos the half black from The Daily Jew said it and the vacuous chuckleheads and Drunks/Druggies just repeat whatever the New York Jews on Comedy Central say.