Hello Sup Forums, recently i've started jerking off on my sister's pictures (pic related)

Hello Sup Forums, recently i've started jerking off on my sister's pictures (pic related)
It all started a few months ago: i am 19 and i was with 3-4 friends spending a night having fun and drinking some beer...
we were kind of making fun of everything, when suddently the topic changed to my sister and they started laughing and joking about how slutty she is (she cheated with many of her ex-boyfriends) and what they would do to her, they were trying to piss me off and they sorta succeded, but at the same time my dick was getting harder and harder with every word they said.
from that day on, i started jerking off on my sister's pics (not nudes sadly) and thinking back what my friends said about her (she is 23), i know this is wrong, what should i do? tell her and possibly ruin my siblings relationship with her? or just an hero? or outright rape her? lol im so fucken confused

This looks like bait.. but fuck it
1- Move your fixation to other girls. Sure, your sister is good fap material, but she's not the only girl around
2- Start approaching girls. Start making girl friends. That will help moving the fixation
3- When you passed that stage, you can use your sister as wingman and she can help you to score some pussy (not hers, of course)
4- post more pics

well to be honest i'm afraid as fuck to make any move, i think i'll just stick to fapping to her pics, and post more, fellow user

bump?

afraid to what? if you keep this path you will end up fucked, if you start approaching other girls and move your sister out from that sexual position you have her you will end up fucking some other girls..

More pics?

there you go my friend

I use my little sister (she's 22) as a wingman. She already has helped me with two friends of her and some other stranger girls in the bar. Is very usefull.

Pics:
solid-file.com/v/aXQNoha/file.html

honestly all my sisters friends are quite ugly, to the point that even a loser like me is like: eew, no!

She's so hot, bikini pics?

wwyd to her?

but you can go out some night with them (and maybe your buddies too, merging the groups) and you will be the social guy around girls, and they can help you approaching to some other hot girls in the place. Try it

i get your meaning, and i've been trying to be that kind of guy for something like 4-5 years, but some just aren't cut out for that.
some has to work very hard just in order to get laid

i'm also addicted to fapping to my sister. for me it started when i visited her once(we've never really lived together, she's my half-sister) and she was just all over me. like, she was always really close next to me when we would sit or she would even just come randomly sit in my lap while watching t.v. while wearing those tiny loose workout shorts that girls wear, or splay herself out in front of me on furniture or on the floor and let me see her delcious ass or up her little shorts. she just seemed to act... kind of strange to me but we were younger then so it's hard to tell if it was just little-girl-missing-her-big-brother behavior(which still turned me on a lot) or whatever. it sucks because i really don't think she would interested in a sexual relationship but i genuinely don't think i've ever been more attracted to a girl i knew in real life. pic related

is your sister younger than you?

by like 5 years, yeah

mine is 4 years older, and we have the same parents, i think i'm a bit more fuckt up

if anyone wanted to be like OP's friends and degrade her/talk about abusing her body, that would be awesome. i love that shit

ye i began to love that as well

yeah, that's probably a big part of why i feel the way i do; we didn't really grow up together and so when i finally spent time with her, i just realized she is really attractive to me. of course, the incestuous aspect of that attraction just amplified it but yeah

More?!! Kik?

at this point, i would do anything to see her body in an explicitly sexual setting. i would watch her get gang banged by niggers just to see it. when she posts shit like this, it's hard for me not to tell her about my attraction

if anyone wants my kik

marcall21

i've never fucked with kik, i dunno anything about it. but here's more. always happy to see someone who also thinks she's hot

How old?

its an user messaging app, it's cool when you need to keep things under wraps

another of her ass. i wish the angle was different because she really does have a perfect booty and you kinda can't tell here

tell her that her brother is a degenerate

now, like 17. that pic's a little old, though, so i'm not sure.(the only reason i'm comfortable with posting the older ones is because they are just selfies and shit, they don't violate any of Sup Forums's rules[so fuck off mods])
but god, she is so succulent.

a generous degenerate i'd say

got someone to bubble the bikini one. been fapping like crazy to it, lol.

would love to see that guy facefucking her

she has braces now, it's so adorable

guess i'll just keep dumping. it makes me happy to post her. (and really nervous that someone who knows her will see, which is something i've kind of become addicted to lol)

same feel here, but it's worth the risk

i kind of almost wish i would get busted just so that she could finally know how i feel. but i know it would possibly blow the fuck up in my face and ruin my life too, lol

I am fapping to both of them now. It's so hot reading both of your desires amd knowing that right now most people are imagining fucking them both at the same time. Or at least I am

if you insulted my sister you'd do me a great favor too, and to anyone who wants more, i renew my kik

Kik:marcall21

I actualy had sex with my younger sister. Take it from me it can fuck things up bad, depending on who eventually knows and it can take years to repair that scar with family members. That being said I will never EVER forget blowing my first load ever inside my baby sisters warm tight hole, and I will never forget the sweet little moan she let out in my ear as I shit my load deep inside her womb.

Okay....so what you're suffering from, user, is called "genetic attraction". Its a real thing I promise i didn't make it up. Google it.

The issue is that you are not actually romantically attracted to your sister. You're not even consciously attracted to her. But your body is telling you that there are similarities between you and her that it finds superior, even desireable. Its not that you are actually attracted to her. Its that you're seeing how alike you are on a genetic level. That is all.

>Sorry user but you dont even like her like that.

but still i'm fapping to her

And as well you should she is perfect breeding stock

what makes you sai that? fellow user

fap away, man. rail my little sister's ass in your imagination.
(left)

She has those big mothing tits those thick baby bearing hips you cant help but want to fuck her, thurst your manhood deep into her, let yourself go and just drain your dick deep inside her womb. I would sister or not.

yeah, that's my biggest worry. like, i could live with her hating me forever if i told her, but if the rest of my family knew, it would be the shitstorm to end all shitstorms.
also, your concludong statement made me just want to get inside her even more lol

holy hell dude, she's gorgeous

Yes sir please keep posting her I will be happy to rail her soft inviteing brown eye. I would spray her face with loads of hot cum

gonna leave soon, sorry but i will keep spamming my kik as long as i can

kik:marcall21

i could have guessed that; people always say we look alike and are sorta similar and i've actually thought about that; like "is my attraction to her in some way based on some kind of infatuation with my own image?" but i've found that that aspect of my attraction is diminishing; she's growing into a totally different person and physically changing all the time and it just makes me even crazier about her.

thank you, i agree

I'm telling you right now if I had known better and pulled put or had a condom on we would have fucked for years on the down low.

she's literally the only girl i have ever fantasized about anal with(i'm really not into anal). largely because of that ass

Im gonna hit you up on kik later......look for picklerick

i've never shared this before but i tried to get a creep shot of her ass while she was in her pajamas(because the first time i tried to get a creep shot, i tried to do it from the front and get a view up her loose exercise shorts but i forgot to turn the flash off on my phone and she totally caught me). it didn't turn out like i hoped it would(i should have gotten closer) but i still fap to it all the time

man we need more of this girl

Varry nice. My cock is standing at a full hardon for your sweet little sis

Anything of her in a bikini

^^dem trips
thanks guys, glad you're enjoying her

forgot pic

see

she's quite a bit younger here(and a little thicker, which you guys might not like but i love)

Thats hot as fuck. She is begging to get a load in her mouth.

You have the dubs of truth. I love it too keep blessing us with young sister

Its not over yet! Im posting some from my phone

she likes posting selfies like that

more younger
(dunno who derp is in the bg, don't ask)

I love young sister

i'm almost out. but i've saved the best one for last, don't worry
(another younger one)

this one's pretty old

couple more old ones and i'll post my favorite

you guys might like this one

I'm almost there. Gonna bust to her little ass

found some newer ones actually lol

My sis is a slut

I just came all iver her pretty little tits. I need to smoke a bowl now

thunk she might be bra-less here

fuck yeah, user. to both those sentiments, lol. i should pack one too.

I love your sexy sisters slutty dresses

I fucking hate my sister. She's a stupid controlling slut. She tries to control every one so you have to be ready to tell her shit right back. Stupid whore. She has two kids that will eventually kill them selves because her stupid attitude.

I am still saveimg her pics. Gonna light this up so keep going. Got to clean a few things up too. Brb

all i have left now are the ones that have identifying clothing, names, landmarks, etc. that are more for personal use. but this is the jewel of my collection. she just looks so tasty, my god

i can probably dig up a couple more to keep bumping the thread

here she is with her faggy little boyfriend. fucking high school kids. though i gotta admit, seeing her feet and then her legs wrapped around him like that is pretty hot.

decent one of her ass in jeans with the girl from