Post a better game

Post a better game .

Protip: you can't .

BOTW and Nier Automata are my two GOTY

The dubs have spoken

You serious .

Is that duke nukem ?

Game was a load of pretentious sci-fi tropes masking as a profound story. Only good part was the character design. 9S was a whiny bitch and his sections were a chore to play through.

Also having the credits roll half way through the game is not an ending it's just artistic masturbation.

Thats Trump when he was younger you dumb cunt.

Yes

Hmm not really . The storyline was awesome . It was creative . Boss fights were top tier . Swords are a killer . Although the gameplay was kinda like MGR but i wont even argue .

>Protip: you can't .
you're joking right

Probably bioshock or any bioware and interplay game from the 90s.

Call of duty infinite warefare 2 just love the new scorestreaks

No, im sure its duke .

KSP

Bioshock ? YOU are kidding right ?

Infinite warfare 2 ? Is that even real ?

Rating: 10/10 - 33,910 reviews

Boss fights were garbage or a gradius clone rip off.
And the story was stock do robots have souls garbage. The whole adam and eve character arc was abyssmal. The one brother wants to kill everyone for paper thin reasons and the other is a half second away from sucking him off. Again for pretty much no explained reason other than to have a boss fight.

Whats that ?

The first one maybe. Infinite was a large cauldron of moose piss.

The original drakengard is better than all of its sequels

Yorha troops protected mankind . Adam and Eve were a threat . Simple as that .

Great game,shitty pc port

Call of Booty: Infinite Welfare

It's Dick kickem

Dumbass.

You're right, I can't. This is the only video game I've actually enjoyed in a long time.

Autistic*

Never really played any of em . I'm actually more into rpgs and hack and slash games tbh .

>protip you can't

I know right?!!! I cant seem to stop myself from playing it like im so addicted .

Doesn't hold up. I'll always have great memories of it but I wish I had never went back and replayed it

Pure cringe , just like the game you actually think its good .

But they were so I'll explained. Seemed like a thrown in villain because the game didn't have one.
And it came across as a shit tier Anime story with the whole emo possibly gay brother vibes and the nonchalant kill everyone because bored story.

Best thing about the game was the soundtrack.

Cod modern warfare 2 is one of the best games of all time.

I remember back when i was a kid a local store had that as its advert. I played it and i didnt even like it .

I didn't like it either lol

Kerbal Space Program

You're a dumb little normie.
Play Nier and Drakengard before opening your clueless filthy mouth or get the fuck out.

Now this seems like a true challenger .

wait, so that game continues after the credits?
I did not touch it since.

Haven't tried witcher, seemed too tryhard

Man this sucks badly .

>doesn't know about chewing ass

Ummmm yeah fag pic related

The game continues three times after the credit aha . The second time you play as 9S, the third is a mix up between 9S and A2 .

Dude, there was never infinite warfare 2 .

If y'all niggers want a good game with hard to beat bosses, amazing plotline, and more games to play after you beat it play the Dark Souls series and Bloodborne. Although you will die pretty much all the time( and im not fucking with you, YOU WILL DIE ALL THE TIME!!) its a great game to get immersed in.

...dark souls?

Bloodbourne ? Hell no
Dark Souls ? Way too overrated despite being shit .

Maybe pic related.

I creamed the first 5 bosses of dark souls 2 before I learned how to level up. And I went straight through the first 2 bosses of dark souls 3 without dying.

Yep. Original game was demon souls on ps3 but then became dark souls on both consoles. Then about a year ago they made bloodborne. Its basically a game set during the middle to end of the mediveal era, its pretty good. If you havent played i suggest you try and pick up a game to give it a try

I know what you mean man xD. I didnt know you could level up at first so when i plaued the first dark souls i was getting raped by the first gargoyel bosses

sad bait

wait... there are anime/game themed lightswitch covers out there? Fucking hell... the madness knows NO bounds.

>>Oh no my jimmies.

This guy.

Being shit? You realise that they beat bethseda on skyrim by almost triple with each of their games right? Besides being the best third person rpg, it was also the best mediveal game( that is before they came out with for honor tho)

Nuff said.

Well can ya ?

Sheeet you fuckers probably havent even played the original gaunlet yet, let alone altered beast i bet

For honor was good tbh .

Dude i havent played that game in a minute. I loved beating the shit out of people

it's pretty neat regardless.

Whats that ?

Yea i enjoyed how they put both vikings and samurais in there

Best anime game of all time.

You're an idiot

I'm here to kick gym and chew ass.
And I'm all out of ass.

This was my jam. Game models kind of sucked but the game was good enough to not care.

Bloodborne is badass

>amazing plotline
Nigga I love those games too but they have next to no plotline. Just whatever the autists on Sup Forums are able to piece together from item descriptions and shit, which is kind of impressive, but to the average person playing the game there's no plot, only gameplay.

Yeah that samurai had a huuge katana aha .

Christmas gift incoming

Is this pretty awesome? I keep eyeball-fucking it on Steam but I have enough games to play for now.

Just started replaying it. First time with firearms and loving it all over again.

You wish .

The Basketball Jam

sounds like you're just a retard with a short attention span

Easily the best game since the original Deus Ex.

The soundtrack alone brought the world to life. But if you didn't enjoy this game, you either just had errors from a sub-par port or you don't actually know how to enjoy life.

I'm fucking joking.

its really fun, you have several ways how to go through each map, giving you free hand, plus the characters are fun and very different

Well if you talk to all the npc's first they tell you where to go and why you need to do the objective there. And the intro is pretty dope to