Wwyd

wwyd

I'd love to slap her face, with that cute stupid smile, and just shove her down and force my cock right deep into her little throat. Ramming it hard as her weak thin body struggles to escape. Then I would tear her panties off and just violate that cunt, filling her up as I pull her hair, pounding it as she whines and cries until I fill her body up with a hot thick load.

WWYD to her?

push her to her knees against the wall and face fuck her until i cum over her tits and face. make her keep it on there when she leaves the house.

I'd love to rip off that dress and play with those massive tits. I'd then bend her over and fuck her in the ass as I pull her hair. She'd be begging me to stop.

Wwyd to this posh hipster slut.

Fake Bob's and a shitty tattoo always make a pretty girl look ugly.

cute as hell
I want to shove her face down in the pillows while I fuck her doggy until she cries

The two black cocks rammed her throat: pumping in and out to her humiliating quacking sounds and the continuous bulging of her throat. It was like her mouth was just a cunt to be fucked as hard as possible. All the while the camera shutter was clicking, capturing this slut at her most vulnerable.

Her cum covered face was a particularly good one. Her hair was matted from the huge amounts of cock goo that now covered her face. They added some spit to the mixture and gave the slut a slap for good measure.

As the two black cocks came for the second time, shes held in position while the cock was brought close to her nose, squirting it's hot cum deep inside her nose to the back of her throat,

wwyd to sarah?

Wwyd?

WWYD?

WWYD to this dyke slut?

wwyd to my girlfriend?

Use her face for a nice fucking until she gags and the tears come down her face

Shoot the load up her throat

I would make her take my full cock in her ass no lube and pound the shut out of her till she can't walk then I would make her clean my dick off with her throat

WWYD

Fuck her from behind against that tree. Pull my dick out of her pussy and make her suck it so that i can cum on her face. She sucks it like a champ and i cover her face in cum.

wwyd?

Marry her, straight up.