I'm a 6'1 manlet. I'm unseccussful in life because of my height. People don't respect me...

I'm a 6'1 manlet. I'm unseccussful in life because of my height. People don't respect me ,girls are not attracted to me because they like tall guys. Many women are even taller than me and they are usually making fun of me with their friends. I'm seriously thinking about ending my life. This world is meant for tall ,beautiful people not short losers like me.

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html
cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just move somewhere like asia, you'll be tall there.

I''m a little over 5'11 and most people are shorter than me. I feel tall about 90 percent of time, average 8 percent of the time and short 2 percent of the time and I grew up in a major U.S. Metropolitan area. You should bring in the fact that the average women in the States is 5'4-5'8

stop lurking on /fit. Those asshats are insecure teens that have no business telling people how they are or aren't. You are ok and your height is ok. You are believing what a bunch of fat, out of shape,losers are telling you. It's just not true.
Jesus can't they shut that fucking board down yet?

Naw bruh, I'm 5'8 and my height hasn't ever stopped me from doing anything I'm taller than 80% of the girls I see and I can ride all the rides

buy stilts and stop being a bitching baby. So pathetic and I'm not as tall as you are.

At least you can get massive gains

Nothing girls love more than translucent skin streatched over an alien like frame

>mfw I'm 4'1''

>4'1"
Fug, I hope you're at least cute looking.

Don't worry user I am a real life Shota
The honeys treat me like a lil boy and I am perfectly ok with it
>"omg so cute let me give you a hug"
>face plunged directly into tits
>mfw

I will forever wonder what kind of malicious person would try to make other people miserable about something they can't change anything about.

They obviously get off by ruining someone elses day, but why?

Don't worry about it, dude. I'm 6' even; not the tallest son of a whore, but there are a lot of ppl shorter than me. I never want to instigate a fight with someone "short" because they are the ones who know what they're doing. They've more than likely been picked on and bullied their entire childhood, so they had to learn to fight to survive. I've found that bigger guys usually get left alone. Obviously this is just a general rule, but you get the point hopefully.

Aww, good for you, user. Happy for ya.

6'1 is no way manlet status, that's full male height. A manlet's height always begin's with '5' - pic related

>5'8

>6'1"
That's a good height bro, I think you have what it takes.

sounds like this sort of unchangeable, length-related issue is very personal to you.

Oh i don't give a fuck, it's just that i don't get why people find hurting other people fun.
I'm interested who's behind the screen making threads like this.

this has to be bait. im 6ft4 and some girls say im to tall. ive seen a guy at 6ft8 as well and he has back issues like you wouldnt believe.

>mfw 5'11
>mfw have qt 5'0 nerdy gf
>mfw nice gains from being /fit/
>mfw still wanna kms

It doesn't matter how tall you are if you find the right girl, If you can do that you're set my man.

Ugly niggresses have their standarts too high.

There's vitriol towards them because we can afford to laugh at them without any backlash from normal people. Surely they will rage (called "manlet rage"), but since no one pays them attention and find it fine to mock them, no one cares.

And since now it is frowned upon to laugh at fat people more and more, we shift our mocking towards other people who are acceptable targets still. That's why you'll be seeing jokes and comments about manlets more often.

>niggers
lol what an argument

Are you retarded ?

But still - i've never felt the urge to mock anyone, live and let live and gay stuff like that. Let me extend my question to fat people aswell - Why do people feel the need to make other people miserable?

you've answered your question, somebody who finds hurting other people fun lmao

some people are just a bit fucked

I'm 5'11" and have twice attempted suicide. I tried hanging myself from a roof beam but couldn't reach. It's humiliating having to call a real man to try and help you to kill yourself, he came around looked down at me and just laughed.

I've tried wearing built-up heels to add a few inches so I look a normal height but it's just not the same. I can't even begin to imagine what life is like for dwarves under 5'11".

idk it helps us feel more secure about ourselves? other people are legit sadists and that kinda freaks me out

but most of the time if I ever give anybody shit it's to make myself feel better, deep down

or they're a faggot and totes deserve it

HA! I'm 5'5 and I can guarantee I've had more pussy than most of you beta fags combined together. Stay mad bitch boii.

You lie.

Why would I lie? I suffer from serious depression because of it but thankfully the Dutch healthcare system is pretty good when it comes to mental health and people suffering from dwarfism.

It's a good question, and there's no real need, height and weight is pretty harmless stuff, the only thing I'd mock people about is idiotic politics (left wing/liberal hand wringers) or idiotic religion (barbaric inbred islamists etc) That's fair game as it can affect people's lives, unlike fatties and manlets.

I'm 6'7 and I live happy life. Girls always looks at me and says ''wow ,you're so tall :)''
I love it. Honestly ,I would want to punch every short guy because they look so annoying. I'm not a violent person ,but I'd kill all all of them if I had a chance. Many would agree with me. Short guys are disgusting and annoying.

THIS

> tall people trying you distract you from the fact that taller men have smaller penises on average

samefaging

>HA! I'm 5'5 and I can guarantee I've had more pussy than most of you

The shit manlets will spout just to curb their insecurities is fucking hilarious

>Short guys are disgusting and annoying.
This is a real thing, it's called short man syndrome (or Napoleon syndrome) It is characterized by overly-aggressive or loud social behavior and is compensating for the manlets handicapped and pathetic stature.

>5'8
>Consultant
>gf is engineer, tall+fit+green eyes

Those shit tier thread were gone. Fuck off OP

That sucks OP. I'm 5'6'', 130lbs and I get many gf's and live a great life.

Back to /fit with you,loser

Inferiority complex I guess, manlets do tend to be more obnoxious, the challenge is to know when to pity and when to put them in place imo.

ok let's say this is not a bait. I'm tired of seeing weak men, there is always some fucking insecurity. Women are not so important, fuck a sex doll or something. make a lot of money. do something.

>tippy toes

haha that compensation

Guy on the left is negative 6 feet tall. Because he's dead.

>Women are not so important
Dwarf detected

>don't be such a beta, speak up
>don't speak so loud you fucking narcissist
>must be because he's short
>haha look at him, I bet he doesn't talk much because he's short
And wheels keep turning and turning.

Both of those are manlets, look at the leg length. It's funny how no matter how hard they work out and try to look good they will never get taken seriously by women.

Sage squadron where are you? Also, to everyone short in this thread, just wear high heels.

Manlets behave like chihuahuas when confronted with a bigger better male. Generally defensive, snarly and aggressive towards anything larger than them. I figure it's just basic instinct to be hostile to things (they perceive to be) better and stronger than them.

This.

>Dutch
>5"11
>dwarfism

First off. Dutch don't calculate in cm and meters.

Secondly. 5"11 isn't considered dwarfism. It's true that the majority of the Dutch are over 1.80 m but the Dutch are considered to be fucking trees considered to the rest of humanity. I'm about 1.75 m myself (so what 5"7?) And I'm doing fine. I've never felt that my hight is a problem and everything everywhere is perfectly reachable with my hight.

So fack you liar

> looks up average height by country
> only 5 countries out of around 200 have average height above 6' for men
> and even those countries have a combined population below 15,000,000 (0.2% of world male population)
At 6'1", you're taller than average nearly everywhere in the world.

I enjoy being short.

>Don't have to worry about being to tall in the shower
>Don't have to worry about not fitting in my bullshit half way house bed
>Don't have to worry about hoes trying to get into my life for my money

All because; all of these people who are taller than me (5'4") get to deal with the hoes and bitches before I do first.

Life is great.

This. I can actually wear shirts correctly, how insane is that? Remember! Every inch taller than 5 feet you are is another year and a half off your lifespan!

>If you're 6 feet tall, you probably earn about $6,000 more than the equally qualified 5-foot-6-inch"
>an extra inch of height can be worth an extra $1,000 a year
edition.cnn.com/2007/US/Careers/02/02/cb.tall.people/
slate.com/articles/arts/everyday_economics/2002/03/short_changed.html

>manlet glass ceiling
>90% of CEO's are above average height, only 3% are "manlets"
jonathanrauch.com/jrauch_articles/height_discrimination_short_guys_finish_last/index.html

>We found a twofold higher risk of suicide in short men than tall men
cbsnews.com/news/height-and-suicide/

>Dr David Frederick, a psychology professor at Chapman University in California, said: 'These findings confirm that height is relevant on the mating market.
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3255040/Sorry-gentleman-size-DOES-matter-Short-men-fewer-sexual-partners-taller-peers.html
blog.okcupid.com/index.php/the-biggest-lies-in-online-dating/

tl;dr
6K less annually.
1/10th the chance of advancing you career relative to and average/tall person
2:1 suicide rate to tall & average men (while only being 33% of the male population)
less chance of finding love

Short guys are always annoying. They're fucking cowards. Short faggots are always violent towards women. My gf's friend had a boyfried who used to beat her. Then I went to his house to ''talk'' a little. That coward was shaking and begging not to hit him. Felt pity for that faggot.

>using cnn as a source

Quickest way to discredit yourself

Forgot to mention that he was around 5'9.

Most young girls are 5'6 - 5'8 nowadays, manlets are literally the height of children.

How much are you guys being paid by blacked?

Nothing to do with blacked.
Actually niggers are pretty short.

Really? I tend to find annoying faggots on both ends of the spectrum.

>5'9
Yep, explains a lot, classic short man syndrome

Literally a lie, humans weren't meant to be giraffes.

>niggers are short
Fuck off, niggers are abominations in everyour sense, especially height

Nothing to do with blacked and BBC, I'd rather be tall with a below average penis than short and an above average penis. At least if you're tall you get to the sex part. The girl might be disappointed, but you're still getting some. If you're short you won't even be able to put your above average penis into action.

> not blacked
> most likely SJW man hating gender fluid elf

>angry manlet detected

kek

>at least I'm not a nigger!

I honestly think we should sterilise every man shorter than 6' when they're 18. You got 18 years to make the grade, if you don't reach it, then you don't get to pass on your genetics.

Want a family later in life? Sperm bank. Get the seed of a real man in your wife.

>encouraging nigger breeding facilities

>If you're short you won't even be able to put your above average penis into action.

This. I know it's cool to hate on women and everything but can you blame nature and evolution for making females want the best male they can get ?

But your hero, Hitler, was a shorty.

>best males
>blood can't reach brain
>dying at 30
>best male

ah, fall is here and the new seasons bait threads are ripening up nicely.

tfw im a 5'6 loser manlet

I'm 5'6'' too, see

>Jews ingrained the phrase "tall dark and handsome into society
>Girls seek the tallest niggers to get raped by
>Women fucking apes everywhere and becoming single mom's
>Every tall supremacist in this thread is falling for it

Problem is that this years "pilot episodes" are the exact same as last years...

>Hitler was a manlet
Hitler was considered tall in his time, he was born in the late 1800's, modern humans are taller than those from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries.

>triggered pipsqueak detected

lol

> defending Hitler
Told you he was your hero.

i'm not a tall supremacist i'm just tall you fagoot

This. Manlets often point to Einstein too as a manlet genius, forgetting he was born in 1879.

I'm 5'8 and never really cared about my height. It's annoying that a lot of girls do care but then you don't really want to be with a girl who will automatically dismiss over half the male population because they "don't like short guys"

>late 1800s
>1889
>eighteenth and nineteenth centuries
das not how centuries work fren

Has anyone else noticed how many male SJWs are manlets? The manlets need to be the first to go.

xD lol
Long guys are for whores and sluts. Nice girls dont rate guys by their looks.
If you want girl only because of shes look and fuck her this can be truth. You dont need that. Want whore? Show your wallet. Small people can have huge wallets. ;)

>xD lol

riiiight.... anything over 6 feet puts you above the global 90th percentile, I'm more than happy being 6'1''

1889 is the nineteenth century, and modern humans are taller than those from the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries. It's all factual.

You would see a lot of good options if your head wasn't at the height of my long dick.

>2017
>not being at least 8' tall
Just kys already

At the turn of the century, Hitler would have been 11. 11 is not the age of a fully grown human being. Saying that Hitler's height in his prime is representative of the 19th century is illogical.