Why is Sup Forums so edgily racist these days?

Why is Sup Forums so edgily racist these days?
Saying things like nigger and faggot used to be satirical and just off dark humor
Nowadays it seems like every 16 year old that hops on Sup Forums spouts bullshit about white supremacy (Im white by the way)

And no, you cant say nigger in public

>>And no, you cant say nigger in public

yes you can, I am pretty sure there are laws guaranteeing this freedom.

Nigger Faggot

Im sure if it was reported, you'd be booked and charged with somthing along the lines of hate speech or hate crime

Hate speech, tsk, freedom of speech unless its hateful huh

Only in freedom hating countries

now that's what I call nigger

I said nigger all the time in public as a teen
you just shouldn't say it around adults

>these days
>Unirocally saying "edgy"

You have to go back.

I actually got super drunk one time and yelled nigger at a random.person on the sidewalk

What was the result?

cus we anonymoose and can try out new phrases/thoughts/words without forever destroying our lives like if we did it anywhere else

So your point is only children say it.

Nothing, turns out it was another highschool kid so he wasn't mad
An adult would've been pissed lmao

It's because many younger people, and stupid motherfuckers have joined the ranks. There's always been dumb people, summerfags come in waves every year. Almost feels like the rise of Trump's kinda made a necessity for safe-place for these edgy fuckin fools to spout nonsense and racist shit.

They seen Sup Forums, saying niggers (roody-poos), kikes etc. This makes them think "Oh there's others like me who hate jews blacks, mexicans. So the dark sarcastic humor falls on deaf ears. They think it's serious 24/7.

Shut the fuck up nigger

It's not a Sup Forums thing

fuck off nigger

Oh I agree, it's not limited to Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

thisIt's because people don't actually give a fuck about some stupid word that triggers feelies. unpess you wanna virtue signal like ethan klein and pull a holier-than-thou faggot act

NIGGER

>16 year old
try 13
also, after years of indoctrination americans are even more retarded now

There's saying it to be edgy, and there's getting down into the root of why it's said, ie being redpilled

we didn't have a black guy in our group (there were like no black people), idk if we would've said the n-word if we had a black friend
But we were super racist against every race lol just for jokes

Everyone is getting real sick of being treated like shit by the niggers and teh faggots.

No I'm not you are.

Pewdiepie said nigger during a stream recently so people are taking about it again
>somebody says nigger
>bunncha people say hey no don't say nigger
>internet takes their nigger saying to a whole new level

The only races not in our group were abbo and black

Pewdiepie had a pretty heartfelt apology

>Why is Sup Forums so edgily racist these days?

I don't like negroes.

Child

>Prefers beauty not intellect
America is doomed

borrow some quotes

Which all things considered made zero impact on anything. The fans of his are still his fans and all the other 'tubers will forget about it just like every other time pewds or anyone else has said or done some dumb shit

You lot disgust me, show some basic compassion

>Discuss racism on an online forum board and champion equality
>drive down to chicago and roll up your windows

Shut the fuck up.

Do you think society and the progression of
mankind would suffer from the eradication of
negroes?

Again this niggerfaggot thread.

secretly nigger hate /thread

>Didn't understand the sarcasm

Didn't see the monkey. Well played.