18+ celeb thread

18+ celeb thread.

if anyone has this without the watermark bullshit, can you please share it?

Why are you so desperate for it?

i used to have it. i deleted my whole celeb folder affectionately named "llama" like an idiot, it was organized by first initial, then by name, then by picture, gif, webm, and mp4..that was one of my favorites.

More of that thick whore

Emilia is my Queen

Is that you mommy Emilia?

Of course :)

I'm the user boy you made cum on his own face. I was playing with my ass for you too!

I do remember that :o

I'm all alone in my room and ready to serve you again

That sucks. I did the same once. I sperged out not having the best and complete ones.

>best
i once referred to that picture i'm looking for as "the good one" when i seen it on Sup Forums once

good boy :)

Thank you mommy! My body is at your fingertips, be as gentle or rough as you please

I want to _ _ _ _ G.

Love?

Wait. When did she get hot?

About 3 years ago.

This qt3.14

I wanna be her toilet Slave

Ain't no way that bitch is 18. She looks 11.

Hey fellow Nickifag

Well do it somewhere the fuck else, faggot.

Agreed, get the toilet shit outta here

Just trade phone numbers so you can hook up and suck each other's dicks to your hearts content. Just leave the rest of us out if it homo.

>literally posted on her 18th birthday
lol I know.

More Nikki plz

You can preach but it won't happen, just drown the out with celebs you like.

Minaj?

So when was the picture taken, jackoff? This morning? If i post nude pics of JLaw at 10, that dont make it legal.

I just fucking told you retard. Check her insta @holly_taylor, literally at her birthday party

Wait, she was actually 18 and some at the time, about 18 and 10 months

Ok, stipulated she is apparently 18. It seems I was wrong. Second question: who the fuck is she? Anybody know?

Why the fuck are you people not posting nudes?

Ignore second link.

Not all the hot chicks have them. Get pretty lame just posting the same 10 women all the time.

Under the Skin is such a fucking good movie.

Jessica Pare has top tier tits

>being this fucking illiterate

meant to reference this postit's in the fucking filename

tfw I've had the same waifu since I was 17

awwwww yyyyeeaaaaa

>top tier
Lefty seems at least a full cup bigger than Righty. Nipples point down and away. Mediocre shape and sag. Overall 7/10.

post her leaks where she talks dirty

I know who Heidi is. I said two posts down to ignore the second link. I dont know who the hell Holly Taylor is.

Was that last week?

All tits are asymmetrical you fucking nonce. If you ever had a girlfriend you would know because they never shut up about finding a bra that fits because of that. Also big tits tend to sag a bit that's how you know they're real.

I wish. It was actually 10 years ago.

She's not that well-known. She play's the daughter in The Americans.

That ugly prostitute again? You homo? Or you just too lazy to browse good looking girls in the net?

I'd say better looking then Lia Marie Johnson, and also not a complete slut like Lia turned into at her age

So underrated... so fucking hot.

Why do we keep seeing this pig posted here? No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

you wasted a pic slot on a guy

An Eskimo family could survive on that humpback's blubber through a six month arctic night.

She's hot