Why are Poles so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

Why are Poles so fucking retarded Sup Forums?

>Drive to Poland
>On Autobahnen
>Every Autobahn segment has a blue sign in front of it
>Built with European Unions money
>At my hotel
>Hotel was build 250 years ago
>Small Blue Sign
>EU gave money to restore this building
>Go to tourist attractions
>Blue Signs everywhere

Everything new in Poland is build with money from the European Union aka Germany. The new houses people live in are built because polish people go to Germany, get money and take everything home to build their houses.
The Eu pays for infrastructure that was needed , get some standarts in agricukture but asking any polish person they will say:
>FUCK THE EU POLAND WOULD BE BETTER WITHOUT THEM

How can so many people be so delusional? The only reason Poland is a First World Country now is because of EU money, they would be India tier without it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kNK7dRedG3I
whyeasternpoland.eu/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=AhyifvjSHbU
ec.europa.eu/budget/figures/interactive/index_en.cfm
bka.de/nn_193232/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2014/pks2014__node.html?__nnn=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is exactly same here, every bigger project in my town is mainly funded by the EU, i still think they are faggots, but they can help a country evolve alot.

"Retarded"

>this old pasta again
Look, I'm going to be straight here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti—biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. Theres no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.

It's not just German money you ungrateful Kraut cunt.

Can't wait to stick two fingers up to you arrogant bastards - you'll be paying even more soon. Enjoy.

Are you going to call America again to help you out you pussys?

KEK - You have the most pathetic military now, you're nothing.
Fucking Wales could march in alone and take your nation in a day. Fuck, even Romania could.

You still tremble in fear in front of germany. they don't even need a military for the weak eternal anglocuck.

Good one pajeet

Sucks2suck

What in the world is wrong with albanians? I bet they lowered our IQ percentage cause we got over 1 million of them here.

Come on - even for Switzerland that is a pathetic reply. Try harder.

>finland score

Shit is fucking biased. I tell you that.

I've already seen virtually identical posts (always by a German, always with the same picrel) several times. Go away Hans, posting the same bullshit over and over won't make it any better.

Hello Kurt remember to take Muslim dick today just as your mother and sister did!

>Hello Poland, here have some free money to buy nice things, because we are friends nao
>actually was lie. We gave you money so you must obey us. Cuck yourself or we will invade

Fuck you Merkelreich. If you mutti said that EU money are pozzed, nobody would have taken them. And you are the dumbest of goys for defending her

> european union aka germany

yuo dun goofed

also you literally rekt polan and much of europe in ww ii

also is Lidl done kind of charity? I am shopping there on weekends. If you are so butthurt please remove it now! And the other shit too!

BASED FUCKING POLAND

because you want to replace them with mudslimes, klaus. its not complicated.

I saw this pasta five times already. How often is it on?

>Wykop cannot resist obvious bait

Just another proof how cucked Germans are. Paying for millions of refugees is not enough, no, they also pay for other countries.

Also giving out monies to corrupted but agressive morons did sometimes more harm than good.

Also Polan is not hostile to you, please keep it in mind.

You've made this thread before.
Just go extinct already, Hans. Europe would be a better place without you, the bongs and the frogs.

WHY THE FUCK I HAVE NEVER SEEN THOSE SIGNS IN FINLAND?? THEY ARE ALL OVER CROATIA IN EXAMPLE

Except investing in Poland pays back for itself. Do you think that, after seeing how Greece is doing all the way to 2004 and especially beyond, Germans would just hand over their cash to us without expecting something in return? Even now Poland is quite docile in regards to Krauts.

Pfft, and much of those benefits go into German companies operating in Poland and back to Germany.

This. Billions of euros ended up in coffers of corrupt politicians, organized crime, run-of-the-mill fraudsters and useless businesses. How is that for development? Hans wouldn't be so smug if he knew these autobahns he drove on would break down after a year, just to allow another gibsmedat for another shoddy job.

>much of those benefits go into German companies operating in Poland and back to Germany.

This, Germans are not that stupid to play charity with someone for whom they don't feel sorry on an obssesive level.

>it's the year of 2016
>forget about stocks and estate
>invest in Poland instead, you'll get 150% profit!!

Med pack talking about war

How does the German worker, whose taxes goes to Poland, profit exactly from this?

I love Polish girls, they're super slutty. I had camsex with a fucking hot blonde for over a year. God, I miss her...

>whose taxes goes to Poland, profit exactly from this?
Funny with all the tax cuts for foreign companies and even tax evasions.

stale pasta

How does this answer my question? Do you perhaps have autism?

The EU has considerably contributed to this country looking better nowadays

But we're done rebuilding and in 5-10 years EU will start hindering us.

I read your comment to fast. The German worker benefits from taxes from German companies that have their sections operating in Poland and take "import"/take Polish/EU money out of Poland into Germany which is then taxed in Germany.

Hur Dur European Union money = German money (fuck 27 other nations)

Hur Dur Poles so ungrateful (paying more to union than actually receiving when u take into consideration that more than 50% of money from EU goes back to foreign investors from example - Germany)

And you eed to put that blue table no matter if EU financed 100% or 1% of the project so everybody around can see. "Hey look it's EU that paid for that you ungratefull fuck" just like OP the mohammad.

German companies, especially construction ones, have got loads of building contracts these past years, payed from Polish taxpayers and too some large degree from EU aid.

>be more retarded than the spaniards
w-we can blame the immigration for this, r-right guys?

Have you ever had a puppet?

How do you exactly benefit from feeding it?

Don't invade them next time

That's bullshit, are you high? A German company operating in Poland has to pay taxes to Poland.

How the fuck do German companies "take EU money out of Poland into Germany"?

So instead of the 80 BILLIONS, Poland pays 50% back and now it's only 40 BILLIONS. Wow, I am sure now the German taxpayers are happy to know they are only paying 40 BILLIONS.

These "German" companies in Poland employ Polish workers. Germans are not working in Poland. So still not answered how the German worker in Germany profits from paying his tax money to Poland

Great argument. I am totally BTFO now

Invest in Eastern Poland user
youtube.com/watch?v=kNK7dRedG3I
whyeasternpoland.eu/en/

>it's actually real

>That's bullshit, are you high? A German company operating in Poland has to pay taxes to Poland.
See Don't be fucking retarded, of course the money after taxation goes back to the HQ.
>So instead of the 80 BILLIONS, Poland pays 50% back and now it's only 40 BILLIONS.
Germany is $750 billion "in debt" too Poland for WW2, so thanks for the €40 billion...
>These "German" companies in Poland employ Polish workers.
For pennies, this is actually a great deal for the German companies that don't need to pay 4 times as much for their slave salaries.

>So still not answered how the German worker in Germany profits from paying his tax money to Poland
Yep, you're retarded.

Again

>German taxpayers are happy to know they are only paying 40 BILLIONS.
European Union - 28 nations contributing - but german tax payers pay for everything :)

and if we assume that we get from Union that 80 billions, and we pay ourself 60, then we 20billions down not EU.

I swear this is copy-pasta.

>Germanocuck calling anyone retarded
Come back when you're no longer led by a female with a known Communist background lol.

No point of arguing with Kraut.
Everybody who thnks countries only GET money from EU without contribution, and all that received money stays in the target country is clearly an ignorant.

- that which goes back to Germany again (and other western companies).

Basel pls

Did u forget how germans turned Warsaw into gravel. Those beautiful buildings are all gone thanks to you and communism.

>Implying you faggots will vote leave
Forget it Nigel, you cucks love the easy movement when travelling through Europe

Yes we were in mud huts before you and your cuck money build all of this cool shit

thread.

>Did u forget how germans turned Warsaw into gravel.
Stop it...

So Poland wants to build a new school. It costs 5 Million € and EU (Germany) pays for it.

German company comes and builds it with Polish workers. 2 Million € is for wages (paid to Polish workers) while the rest is costs for material and profit.

After paying taxes from the profit to Poland, the rest goes back to Germany. Wow, great investement, according to Swedish scientists, they have now more money than before!

>Germany is $750 billion "in debt"
Nice fantasy number mate

It's a fact that Germany pays the most. Sure there is also France and UK.

go to big chain hipermarket and look at products.
90% of the time - "made in germany"

>Did u forget how germans turned Warsaw into gravel

Rydz-Smygly talked shit, so he got hit.

It's called keynesian economics.

Beautiful… Added to my collection.

>It costs 5 Million € and EU (Germany) pays for it.
Pays 1-3 million for it, but it's rather around 20% for such smaller investments.
>Nice fantasy number mate
No it's not you tard Poland was the most destroyed country in WW2 percentage wise.
>Rydz-Smygly talked shit, so he got hit.
No, it was Hitler that started and was talking shit.

source on this pic

Poland started wven before Hitler was in power. Look at Western Prussia

>Poland started wven before Hitler was in power.
>Look at Western Prussia
Oh get fucked kraut, fuck off from core Polish Piast lands, and those were uprisings of the local Polish population in those areas.

Reparations may be "justified" under international law, but apply some common sense here: The generations responsible for or involved in the war are long dead or nearing extinction, so the ones ultimately paying and receiving the money are strangers to the issue. To the ones paying the cost, it would be an enormous injustice; being punished for the crimes of others. Likewise, those receiving the money would get money for nothing.

You could argue about opportunity costs caused by the devastation ("We would be so much better off had the war never happened, so subsequent generations are just as damaged by it"), but that opens a huge can of worms: Suddenly, we'd be morally obligated to comb through history to look at all wars, determine the "right" and the "wrong" side and decide on damages caused and owed. It doesn't stop at wars, either; descendents of slaves would have the exact same cause, and every time innocents would end up paying to nonvictims.

t. Polak living in Germany

>inb4 states are persons

youtube.com/watch?v=AhyifvjSHbU

LOOK! subhumans in the Hauptsztadt!

You are not very well qualified to talk about that after causing 2 consecutives WW.

Btw if you are the first contributor but you are the first beneficiary too, since you have a beneficial commercial balance which means, that you make A LOT of money with a strong Euro (which can be weak anyway).

You throw money at eastern countries but in exchage you can sell all your shit to the rest of Europe which don't need subventions (UK, France, Netherlands, etc...).

>baiting this fucking hard
jej

So your argument here is that German tax payers (and the rest of EU) are paying for Poland because of WW2?

Its not true
ec.europa.eu/budget/figures/interactive/index_en.cfm
in 2014 we got 13,7bln EU
thats about 1.2% of our GDP
We get the net most out of every country in the EU by a huge margin.
Its mostly because Poland economy was stifled by wars and then communism, and the potential for growth is enormous and its actually in EUs best interest to keep us in, thats why we get so much money

>Muh Piasts
>Muh Polish core lands
Western Prussia is Germany core land. Always was, always will be.

Poor country. Shitty education system. The smart ones leave causing a brain drain. Large Roma population.

>first world country
>Poland

Pick one Achmed

>Germany overrun by arabs and other muslim
>Germans will soon become mironity in their country
>better focus anger on those Poles, or Anglos

The whole eu would back germany. Our industrail complex would start to pump out miltary equipment and bomb the shit out of you britbongs. Sweden will give the air planes gripen and germany the tankes leopard and all of the miltary resarch in the eu will be used agenst you fucks. You would be dead in a year.

Canadian education

sauce

He's right actually you retard.

Poland is second world.

Guess the German built schools in Poland are not working really well.

Polish rationalism

>The generations responsible for or involved in the war are long dead or nearing extinction, so the ones ultimately paying and receiving the money are strangers to the issue.
Yet the damages haven't gone extinct... And the Jews have/are receiving reparations.
>being punished for the crimes of others.
No, for the crimes of their nation against ours, it's justice, which hasn't been given to Poland after 1945.
No, I say fuck the EU aid, just pay us back the $700 BILLIONS.
Germana Magna is a pathetic German revisionist attempt, started as a meme by the Romans. Everyone east of the Roman Empire were called as "Germanians", even those proto-Polish tribes in its east, which later become known as Lechites and formed later the Polish state.
GERMANIANS (especially eastern ones) =/= GERMANS
>Western Prussia is Germany core land.
We should have never invited the Teutonic Order scum to Poland to fight the Prussians in the first place.

but what else is he supposed to do?

The only thing Germans are good at is getting cucked and grinding away at mindless bullshit.

2nd true

they were building only road east-west

no schools, there are less and less Poles, people do not want to have children, 2mln left the country, we are dying nation

schools are vanishing and if you are a teacher you are a joke even or especially in academia

because you are a fucking looser

Your second world war and commie terminilogy fails when Greece is the 1st world with lower GDP PPP than Poland
I guess it makes sense pro-facism forum would live in the past

>Germana Magna is a pathetic German revisionist attempt
Why do Poles have no self awareness, considering they by far are the most revisionist race of the world?
>started as a meme by the Romans.
I guess the Romans knew less about that part of Germany… wait… who ever defended that part of Germany to be non-Germanic in that time?
>Everyone east of the Roman Empire were called as "Germanians", even those proto-Polish tribes in its east, which later become known as Lechites and formed later the Polish state.
>GERMANIANS (especially eastern ones) =/= GERMANS
Is that why the documented Gothic and Vandalic languages were always written in a Germanic language known and documented as Eastern-Germanic despite Polish revisionist lying attempts

But that has nothing to do with GDP, it's about the Cold War. How is being educated living in the past?

Seriously how fucking stupid are you, don't you have schools in Poland?

Ok so you don't actually have an argument, you're just butthurt about the WW2.

fuckin german faggot posting same post every fuckin week, good let poles drain german pockets, u faggots do not deserve your land, KEK is not with you. DI

You know the term is colloquially used everywhere as "first world countries are the rich ones"
Please stop being full of shit, the term is only about cold war by definition
Even the post that started this conversation meant it that way.
Fuck right off

>considering they by far are the most revisionist race of the world?
OOOH OOOH THE IRONY get fucked
>I guess the Romans knew less about that part of Germany…
Some Roman chronicler even said that some Germanians differed from others and had even other customs, and he wasn't sure if to bundle them into one or not.
And some Vandals stayed and became Lechites, Lugii became Lechites as well.
>despite Polish revisionist lying attempts
The Germans are the biggest revisionist fucks that Europe has ever seen.
>Ok so you don't actually have an argument,
I definitely had better arguments than you.

>European Union aka Germany
and France and Britain and Italy

why do you hate us so much?

>Some Roman chronicler even said that some Germanians differed from others and had even other customs, and he wasn't sure if to bundle them into one or not.
That would be nothing new.
>And some Vandals stayed and became Lechites, Lugii became Lechites as well.
And some became German again when the Germans returned to our eastern elbian core lands. Atleast you admit that Vandals were German.

Finland
I guess they're right about Asians having slightly higher IQ's

So i heard the Police Crime Statistics for 2014 were finally availabe.
I was about to make a thread about the foreign suspects per nationalities like every year and show you how the refugee crime increased when i noticed they are no longer listed

>You can find statistics about about age sex and other bullshit of the suspects but no longer about their origin

>on the other hand you can find statistics about the VICTIMS for age sex AND THEIR NATIONALITIES

what the fuck is this censorship? Am i on to something or just too dumb to find it?

bka.de/nn_193232/DE/Publikationen/PolizeilicheKriminalstatistik/2014/pks2014__node.html?__nnn=true

looks like total BS desu senpai

Violent crime is 60+% muslim and black
If they published race in there people would see clearly through "import workers from the 3rd world " sham

Because of pic related.
>And some became German again when the Germans returned to our eastern elbian core lands.
No, Vandals weren't "German", they were "Germanian" as the Romans called them, different groups of people, especially the eastern Germanians differed from the western ones.
And yes, those Vandals that stayed, especially Lugii, later intermingled with the Venedi and the Sarmatians - becoming known as Lechites and later as Poles.