HE ACTUALLY DID IT!! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN!!!

>Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban lashed out against former U.S. President Bill Clinton and the leadership of the Democratic Party, accusing them of being the pawns of a "shadow empire" operated by Hungarian-born billionaire George Soros.

>Soros, who has funded pro-democracy groups across eastern Europe since before the end of communism a quarter century ago, has been a frequent target of the Hungarian government, which has also accused him of helping stoke the historic wave of refugees that have poured into Europe since last year. Orban said he approved of remarks by Jaroslaw Kaczynski, the leader of Poland’s ruling Law & Justice party, who said that “if anyone claims that there is no democracy in Poland today, they should undergo medical checks.”

>"Hungarians and Poles rightly demand more respect," Orban said in an interview with state-run Kossuth radio on Friday. "Behind the leaders of the Democratic Party we must see George Soros. The mouth is Clinton’s but the voice is of George Soros."

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-20/orban-hears-soros-in-clinton-s-critique-of-hungarian-democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=PEHj8lnFRCw
ellenpropaganda.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/az-allami-korhaz-halalos-erintese/
theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/12/austria-thefarright
translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://kronika.ro/erdelyi-hirek/bezartak-a-szatmari-korhaz-egyik-reszleget-a-siralmas-allapotok-miatt&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw no based prime minister

Please send help Hungary.

>accusing them of being the pawns of a "shadow empire" operated by Hungarian-born billionaire George Soros.
>"Behind the leaders of the Democratic Party we must see George Soros. The mouth is Clinton’s but the voice is of George Soros."

After May 22, this will be the new superpower in Europe

KEK

Need sauce op, have to show everyone I've been trying to redpill

The actual name of it was Kuk.

George Soros was Orban's mentor in the 1980s and 1990s. They are both Hungarians. Why aren't they friends anymore?

>tfw hungary is disappointed in you

yfw he disappears

I fucking love Hungary

PRAISE KEK

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-20/orban-hears-soros-in-clinton-s-critique-of-hungarian-democracy

Here is the source since OP is a faggot.

Probably because Soros is a globalist fuck who seeks to destroy the peoples and nations of europe.

>tfw hungary will never forgive us

inb4 he has a fatal car accident

Who else ready for the Visegrad Empire?

>>tfw no based prime minister

America doesn't have a 'Prime Minister' you faggot.

Why the fuck haven't you potheads moved to Cuba yet? It's been over 40 years.

Oh. You couldn't afford a rubber life raft because pot takes up 95% of your paycheck?

Castro would rip off your head and shit down your neck, you pathetic cock-sucking weekend communist.

Get it to Trump

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

Madman... I might spend my next holiday at the Balaton again. Based Hungarians.

>tfw it's right, all of it
>tfw we let down our magyarbros

Righteous man can't stand evil and Soros is pure fucking evil

Elites tried to kill Farage.

>They failed

Orban will survive

Prime redpilling material.
Thank you OP.

>tfw Prime minister is redpilled

FUCKING BASED MAGYAR

Seriously? I want to see them battle with lightsabers now.

Oh look another "Soros BE DA EVUL BOOGEYMANZ" faggot

Soros as trying to overthrow the Communist regime, then after that was done he wanted Hungary to become liberal. Which is when Orban and him came into conflict.

Soros was involved in the end of the Cold War. He may have looked like a philanthropist hero back then. But right now, the things he's doing make it clear that he's destabilizing Western countries and making a profit at their expense.

My guess is that Soros betrayed him, like everyone else in his path.

Awesome. Truly awesome.

We hope Trump will soon follow in his footsteps.

CorrectTheRecord pls go

youtube.com/watch?v=PEHj8lnFRCw

HAPPENING LEVEL: Rising

Naming the Soros is a huge step forward for Europe

Because they build a wall and Soros obviously hate walls

I love that quote. completly dimisses her from reality to any logical thinking human.

Orban: Let the Hungarians go, Soros! Let them go!

Soros: You turned them against me!

Orban: You have done that yourself.

Soros: You will not take them from me!

Orban: Your liberalism and your lust for Islamic migration has already done that.

Orban: You have allowed these Communists to twist your mind, until now...Until now, you have become the very thing you swore to destroy.

Soros: Don't lecture me, Orban. I see through the lies of the nationalists. I do not fear the globalist future as you do!

Soros: I have brought liberalism, immigration, LGBT rights and open borders to my new empire.

Orban: Your new empire?

Soros: Don't make me color revolution you.

Orban: Soros, my allegiance is to Hungary, to democracy!

Soros: If you're not with me, then you are my enemy.

Orban: Only a leftist deals in absolutes. I will do what I must.

Soros: You will try.

***Soros funded protests take place***

Orban: Soros, I have failed you.

Soros: I should've known the nationalists were plotting to take over!

Orban: Soros, globalism is evil!

Soros: From my point of view, the nation state is evil!

Orban: Well, then, you are lost!

***Orban implements anti foreign funding of NGOs law depriving funding to Soros backed groups***

Orban: This is the end for you, Mr Soros.

***Orban wins re-election with an increased majority***

Orban: It's over, Soros! I have the people with me.

Soros: You under-estimate my funding!

Orban: Don't try it!

***Soros attempts to fund revolutions in Poland, Hungary, Russia and the USA however they all backfire and cause increased support for those Soros was against***

Orban: You were the Chosen One! It was said you would save Europe, not join the Muslims! Bring balance to the world, not leave it in darkness!

Soros: I hate you!

Orban: You were like a father to me Soros. We saved Hungary from Communism together, but now, nothing is left.

I hope he doesn't get whacked for this.

>tfw american

Its only a matter of time. Trust me, hes gonna go missing or get assasinated.

I'm clapping so hard my hands are bleeding.

In the 80s, before the dall of communism, Orban studied in Oxford, sponsored by the Soros Foundation. He sponsored other countries too, and when the iron curtain finally went down, he started to infiltrate the central european countries. He planned to put his Central European University in Prague, but based Czechs threw him out, because they didn't want kike influenced edication. He then founded his university in Budapest, which has become the bastion of globalist, liberal, kike education ever since.
When The soviets left, Orban slowly became more and more right-wing. Soros abandoned him for this, and sponsored leftist organizations. The largest hungarian leftist news sites have direct ties to him. In 2008 he tried to crash the stock of the largest hungarian bank, and almost succeeded.

it got KuKed

underrated fucking post

if the kill orbán hungary will be right wing forever

wouldnt that be lovely? people like orban will get offed more and more in the next years.
It will only strenghten the rise of nationalism in europe. BUT i would rather see a big hungary/poland/austria and maybe other coalition to fight all that western multiculti shite.

CAN'T TURBAN THE ORBAN

;_;7

Nice

All of my kekels

He just saved his skin. He is a clever man. What would he do, jump on the Nazis and die after killing one or two? By remaining alive and financing propaganda, he has been dismantling right wing fascism much more effectively.

Whelp, with the way things are going, I think we need one. I wouldn't mind having Orban as president. Especially given that the alternative is more drek like Clinton.

I hope this nigga has some good security. You don't just name the jew unprepared.

My sides have transcended into a further dimension beyond our reach.

Dude, literally nobody cares what Orbán is saying. Not even his fellow Hungarians. Especially not his fellow Hungarians. We are busy suffering the bullshit of his incompetent cronies or trying to make a living in the completely fucked-up economy.

try globalism

Sometimes I feel like the memes are going too far. But then I remember that there's this huge untapped power of "muh 6 gorillion" that's been memed for 70 years now...

I don't see why the K.u.K. couldn't do it.

No one is being paid to shill for Soros. It's a Fidesz funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.

Soros doesnt use lightsabers, he will throw lightnings.

Go back writing 444 articles you pothead soros shill.

No one is being paid to shill for Soros. It's a Fidesz funded lie and a pathetic attempt at smearing his campaign.

whelp, guess who just bought themselves a two tap suicide?

HERE COME DAT BOII

based

DELEETE THIS!!!

kys you fucktard

Nah, I would rather ride the Felcsút train.

70% in hidden taxes, LRT and soccer stadium in the village of Orbán where a couple thousand people barely live, the complete nationalization and regulation of education and healthcare, Uber is being banned, massive government handouts to friends and family members of the state apparatus, 25% of the workforce is employed by the government and so forth.

Orbán is a crony whose only source of power is opposing migration - but he is just as much destroying our nation as any other western politician.

Pic related is a photo my girlfriend made in one of our hospitals.

Whats wrong wit nationalized healthcare and education?

>my girlfriend

confirmed fake

It drives up cost and reduces quality.

Where is this shithole?
Looks exactly like our local hospital

Its in Eger

Also one of our hospitals.

Also according to your pic you are confirmed for being a Budapest prole.

>ellenpropaganda.wordpress.com/2016/02/27/az-allami-korhaz-halalos-erintese/

I don't know how you got hired as a shill without knowing Jewgle image search.

Not BP then...

I got some good pics too

stop stalking me

Not really. Our public healthcare is and adequate and our government drug buying agency pharmac results in cheaper prices for all of us by buying in bulk and spending smartly. Plus you always have the option of getting private healthcare if you wish.

We can play this cherrypicking game. But we both know that there are good, and there are bad examples. I firsthand see the improvements being made, and sooner or later you will too.

You commie scum

>inb4 he has a fatal car accident

I say its gonna be "engine trouble" with his aircraft.

Stop shilling.

Decades of communism left Eastern Europe in the state of of these pics and you try to blame it on the current government.

You ain't even trying Schlomo.

Yep, kinda like what they did to Haider in 2008:

theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/12/austria-thefarright

This needs a polanball strip

What are you doing?

translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://kronika.ro/erdelyi-hirek/bezartak-a-szatmari-korhaz-egyik-reszleget-a-siralmas-allapotok-miatt&edit-text=&act=url

Pls not again :/

Thats the joke