Be Amerifat / Amerismall

Be Amerifat / Amerismall
> defending your home with an AK-47 and a whole collection of shit rifles
> Not having ONE uzi
Explain yourself

I don't think OP even knows anything about guns

I do. Tbqh.
Amerifats always have a rediculous wapon arsenal rather than a good defense gun.

If you were going to go with home defense, Uzi is not the way to go, if you're going to make the argument that it'd be good for CQC, why not pick almost any fucking pistol?

I have a katana to defend my home

Seriosly. I'd rather have a 19 rd glock that i can hit something with. OP is a poser

>Amerifats always have a rediculous wapon arsenal rather than a good defense gun

good defense gun...uzi?

that's gotta be a joke

OP here. Glock is fine. However: ak47s, M16s are for degenerates. Uzi has a very low recoil and can be trainned in a few weeks.

>Defense
>LCP 6+1
>An hero

How is that a joke?

Because Uzi's are shit. They're Israeli guns designed out of Czech tech in the mid 50's. What are you defending your home against? Vietkongs? Jesus christ. You'd probably prefer to go with something like an AUG since you're a fucking historic gun collector, or you could man up, and get an Atrax F90 and get with the god damn times jesus.

> thinks uzi only manufactured the 50's edition
> Steyr aug for home protection
KEK

how bout now fucker?

The Uzi is shit, I never said they didn't produce new models, but they're all the same shit 1954 piece of crap. It has no recoil for a reason. It is neither powerful nor accurate. You will hit your wall more than your target because you're picking a gun because you aren't trained. I suggested the Steyre AUG because it also has low recoil and this guy clearly knows nothing about guns. The F90 is a much more modern take on the rifle and is suitable at a multitude of ranges. I should have suggested a IWI Tavor because this guy is clearly a Jewish Shill Cuck.
Home protection? Five-seven or P320. There is no reason for an automatic gun. Hence my recommendation for a gun that would not come as automatic. You know nothing.

They're for people who wanna have fun shooting, aside from hunting rifles have little purpose

Because there is always a FAL beside my bed...
This thing with 20+1 7,62x51, will protect me against everything from communism to supernatural bastards.

PS. I'm Eurofag

an uzi? it's either a full auto bullet hose ore likely to pump a stray round into your kids while they sleep or a semi auto glorified pistol

it's not a home defense gun...it's just a toy to take to the range and play Rambo or a gun for indiscriminate mayhem

he probably plays with airsoft guns and think because he can use that he's some kind of navy seal with over 300 confirmed kills

here
This guy gets it.

MFW this whole thread is probably bait

Because a fully-automatic anything is impractical for home defense and if you have a semi-auto uzi, it'll just be a heavier and bulkier pistol.

>implying that an uzi is a good defense weapon

Any reasonable person would use a Mossberg 500 or a Remington 870. Personally, I prefer the former.

well you're in luck, see below

SBR and NFA laws are fucking gay.

>in a few weeks
I learned my AK underfolder pretty well after a day, user

OO buck 12-gauge FTW

Nope. Im pretty sure I hide my kids savely before even gettibg my gun.
AD silencer: the longer the gun the better you aim. However its lighter than your shit ak47 and you can learn with this gun pretty fast.

>braaattatattt

> An AK47 > Uzi
Are you an African warlord?

>american
>ak-47

Defending your home with a 9mm pistol

You suck at everything.

Only campers use shotguns kys

After a day of practice your skill will not stay permanently

>UZI
Because you can only own the semi-auto ones, rendering it sub-par when compared to any regular 9mm pistol.

Thats an mac-nigger-10

I underfoldered your mom in twelve seconds

Pretty much the same thing

so you're gonna tell the guy breaking in to wait a moment so you can put your kids out of the house so you can spray 30+ rounds around the place with your UZI

also, I don't own an AK I have my mossberg 500, Ruger LCP and a couple of other strictly hunting guns. I wouldn't buy an AK anyways. a Ruger Mini 14 is more my style