If you want my shirt I will give it to you after the match

>If you want my shirt I will give it to you after the match.
>I prefer your sister.
*HEADBUTT*

Fucking really, Zidane? The World Cup Final and your FINAL match of your career and you headbutt a guy because of some trash talk that happens every single match more or less?

Absolutely pathetic.

youtube.com/watch?v=zAjWi663kXc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zPeYWA27Q2A
youtube.com/watch?v=TQKADu0hWU8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>post yfw Materazzi trolled his nation into a World Cup victory

he "I prefer your whore of a sister"

*he said

It doesn't matter what he said. Zidane cost his entire nation a WC because of it. He's mentally weak.

Also usually people only get mad at the truth. So his sister was/is probably a whore.

Also

youtube.com/watch?v=zPeYWA27Q2A

>Viera

It didn't really matter. Would Trezeguet have scored if he was 3rd in the shoot-out instead of 2nd?

>ywn see this live again

keep in mind zidane's sister was also his mother and gf at the time, the reaction was understandable

>watched this match when I was in primary school
>the next day, a kid in my class got suspended because he headbutted another kid in the chest

I can't believe 2006 was 11 years ago.

Who cares. They would have lost anyway. Italy was by far the better team and deserved to win.

>expecting sand nigger to make sense

delete this

>officially closer to 2026 than 2006
fugg

arabs are like this they get angry really fast
Zidane was already well known for bad behaviour

very effective bantz in hindsight

Italy are a joke. That's the only way they could win.

Well done

Italy
>Australia
>Ukraine
>Germany

France
>Spain
>Brazil
>Portugal

Were they really the better team?

That Italian should have taken it like a man instead of collapsing like a bitch.

>sandnigger

Zidane couldn't take a banter

>Italy's fault

r u some kind of fag? That was the highlight of that shitty final, which was over anyway.

How The fuck dare you talking about god this way? You fucking mapple nigger son of a bitch

This is why none of us rate that cunt

Probably got butthurt, because he knew there was some truth to it, and his sister was a slag.

>Zidane cost his entire nation a WC

[citation needed]

still the worst day of my life

I don't know why you guys blame Zidane for this, if anything you need to blame that argentinian player that missed the penalty

Typical muslim-behavior.
Marco did nothing wrong.

Zidane was right !
Imagine it was his last game, he should have ended his career with a sweet victory but no at the last moment he chose to fuck the destiny and headbutt that cunt and man what a headbutt !
ZIDANE PRÉSIDENT

Trezeguet is a good guy he fucked up but it was already over

>you now remember adidas +10 campaign

kino

This is just how Italy wins mate , it's never pretty nor fair , but lets recognize they are pretty good at it.

The whole thing just made me like him lot more. The Ultimate FUCK YOU. He risked everything, everyone, his career for his family name. Does it matter the victory when your loved ones are humiliated?

It doesn't matter what he did. He single handedly carried them to the WC final that year. France wasn't even going to qualify to that WC until Zidane came out of retirement

>kaká winning 2007 ballon d'or

it hurts

this
you would be a cuck to not do anything
just because people say this shit 90% of the time out of reach of the refs ears doesnt excuse shit

Absolute haram

>anons saying his sister is probably a whore
>no pics of his sister itt
mediocre

>frenchies buttblasted by having Zidane sent off
>Trezeguet misses a penalty but no one cares

>Spain
overrated tiki taka merchants
>Brazil
lost because Roberto Carlos forgot to tie his shoelace
>Portugal
self-explanatory, really

>being this asshurt

>11 years
>still mad

Zidane was in the right here. Also it was a great headbutt.

it's true, Zidane often was a fucker on the pitch. he got many red cards at Juve and he was sent off in a World Cup match because he literally walked on a Saudi.
but he is NOT an arab, he is kabyle or berber but sure he is not an arab

here you are m8

Fuck france and it's african players.

>le can't handle the banter man and ruins his nation's WC hopes

>"""""""""""""""""sister"""""""""""""
What the fuck is up with Italian women tho?

>i rate zidumb

what a dumb joke, you can only beat what you face

I'd say he's weak for answering such a deliberate provocation. With these hotheaded people it's like a button you press and they go off. He should have focused on the game and he would fuck over Materazzi better than hitting him.

dem ebin gifs tho

youtube.com/watch?v=TQKADu0hWU8

>exori vis

He really shouldn't have done this. But he played the whole competition in the "fuck this" mode.
1 - see how he dribbled Ronaldo
2 - See how he shot the penalty on the final.

>it's a "burger gives his shitty opinion on football" episode

Materazzi won the 2006 world cup by himself

that picture is based as fuck

Damn son where'd you find this

>He got expelled after they watch a replay of the incident.
I thought football was supposed to be video free ? Disgusting

>The RC shoelace meme starts again

every other player in the team confirmed (during several interviews along the years) he was not supposed to be involved in that set piece, as he was more useful for a counter attack. hes 30 cm tall ffs

Damn thats fine

Italy were playing better and were a more likely team instead of all the overrated cunts we had in the NT at that time. I'm not mad at this however I'm still butthurt about Portugal winning the euro despite ending 3rd in their group. Fuck the FIFA and their shit format

2026 world cup will be a fucking nightmare with meme nations everywhere past the group stage

this was one of the first professional soccer games I ever watched on TV. good memory desu.

Testosterone is a hell of a drug. I wouldn't expect a manlet posting in a Maharashtrian Cartoon opinion forum to understand.

Typical Muslim

>"Don't say I'm not peaceful, tolerant and loving or I'll kill you"

is this the most well known moment in sports history? I didn't know jack shit about soccer or the World Cup, let alone Zidane or any of the individual players, and I knew his name the day that it happened.

I lost my virginity during the after match celebrations that night. I still hold Materazzi a special place in my heart.

He chose family over country.
Honor over glory.
We should look up to Zidane. He is an inspiration for humanity.

how old was your brother?

wtf I love Zidane now

It's just some banter, but go on, destroy your life for some meaningless words, if they are that important to you.

>muh loved ones and honour
Materazzi didn't even know Zidane had a sister, he just tried to provoke him and it worked perfectly because Zidane was a gigantic nigger.

It should have been us memeing our way through.

it shoulda, but you fell for it
and so did Grosso

What else could you expect from a churka?

This sport is called divegrass for a reason. People flop for the tiniest reasons.

The fact that Zidane headbutted one of the cheatingest players of the cheatingest soccer nation of all time only adds to his sparkling legacy as one of the all time greats.

>Robben before he cut inside

>PALA PAYADA!

how did france live this moment?

did you guys hate Zidane, or still hail him as a hero for carrying your team so far into that WC?

I'm still confused as to why people of almost all nationalities glorify what Zidane did. It might have looked cool, but that's about it. Everything else about it is sad to say the least. The level of mental fortitude might actually be worse than Ron Artest.

>awkward Bergomi in the background before he shaved off the unibrow

Man, people were like "Fuck the WC and this spaghetti eating thief, Zidane sure did the right thing". Even fucking politicians approved the headbutt.

So yeah, except for a couple of racist fags, no one was mad at Zidane, and the team was welcomed as heroes.

It was pretty hard but nobody really hates him for that. He gave us 98

But it's very hard for the younger ones, who were too young or not even born in 98, and thay only knew 2006 Italia and 2016 Portugal

noice

imho henry got way more shit for his hand ball against ireland than zizou got for his headbutt

it's mostly due to the fact that zidane won us the 98 WC and in 06 he came out of retirement to help the team

>UEFA Euro
>Fuck FIFA

Also you entered the game thinking it was won, so fuck off

we were too strong that year for anybody, the cup was more than deserved