G

g

about time

if nobody is around it's not time

yesssssssss

love the sloppy makeout and the big knot

TIMBY CUM GIVE US THE POONUMS! 3:

Going to stroke and post a bit then I need to go back into my chastity cage. Looking to wait a week for the mental discipline and hornyness. Then actively message and search for someone to pound my virgin ass while locked up

SEE?

sounds amazing tbh. I love the idea of finding another switch then taking turns locking each other up in chastity for weeks, pounding their hole then when its their turn to dom they get the cage off and let all those weeks of humiliation, domination and frustration out on the others butt

even if furry console plebs get fucked in the ass

Easier to use a controller with a dick up your butt than a mouse and keyboard

Found a pic in my stash that reminded me of your post. cant post much more now because i'm edging hard

noice! very nice. I just love the thought of teasing and domming a guy for a good three four weeks, maybe even a few months, then when its time to switch roles I'd be like "n-now now remember I went easy on you heh......." as I unlock his cage and hes got that rapey lust in his eyes and I know I'm getting no mercy

thats so fucking hot its unreal. I wanna be the guy so bad

omg sucking down the week long load of another sub that was caged while getting drilled by my dom. yup i'm done.

imagine having to sit down on his lap like this before hand and look on with anticipation.

oh yeah! Imagine walking in and seeing his hard cock emerge from the sheath and the smell of his musk hitting you

nice! Collars too

one of my favorite pictures. i'm more into knots but this one does it for me. i'd love to have the collar put on while sucking that rod.

fortnite's battle royale is alright

my reaction to waking up to that cock in my face

I'd love to feel all those spines on the shaft. Having upload issues so cant share my favourites :/

that comic with him, thats one of my fantasies. Goddammit Jay Naylor look what you've done

another favorite that perfectly shows what my reaction would be

never though cucking was hot until i imagined being this boy

i'd feast on that cock and pussy after

fuck. The cucking doesnt do it for me but the forced transgenderism and the living cumbucket stuff does!