Battlestation thread !
Show me what you got !

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rThA8zihOdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I use FL studio as well

It's a decent daw if you want to make music but not want to go pro I think

martin garrix uses that shit and is top 1 in DJ mag. it's an option to go pro

depends on the output and input of work you do, me personally would use logic to go pro

Naw, tons of pros use it. People are just snobs and are pissed because you can make good beats for a good price. Basically the Apple phone users of the music world.

haha well I love fl studio though

ok. my humble setup.

Meh

looks comfy.

meh indeed user

Need a new desk and component cabinet, but...

nice set up user

I would say its decent

More like horrible haha just playin. Looks cozy. Whats with the furr tho?

awesome though user

so much dust

never said i was a cleanfag

what do you think?

Like all the keyboards but if you're making music you really oughta put up some acoustic padding

It's not too much of an issue as long as your monitors are at the right height and distance from your ears and the room isn't too big.

oh I like that one, very nice user

update to the version 12.4 at least faggot

Small rooms are just as much of an issue actually. The sound waves bounce off the walls and mess with your ears giving you an unrealistic representation of the sounds. Read up about it. Its VERY important if you plan on releasing music that sounds good.

It's a wild sheep skin I picked up some time back. its very comfy. it got this cutesy shit on the back.

How I used to have to have mine.

boi

well regardless, this room is pretty dead. I've used acoustic padding in other rooms where it needed it. When I mix I frequently switch from moniters and headphones, walk around ect.

opinion?

wow this is now my favorite thread thanks

live room..

Is that a government approved protrait of putin?

what about mine?

Its Harald V of Norway.

can i borrow your hardrive

cleaned your desktop user.

got something to hide

Woop woop

hey funnily you posted because that one is mine

are those KRK speakers any good? I don't do any music production, but i am looking for a good upgrade to my M-AUDIO ones that i have.

I USE MY DESKTOP TO STORE MY LOLIS

Naw, he didn't do anything but take a shitty, dark picture.

You sound a bit jelly

"jelly" that his picture is dark and not covering something up? I... don't get it.

I like that pattern. Good pick.

KRKs are a standard in music production but it depends on what you want them for, if you're not producing they might be overkill.

you might be better off investing in a decent subwoofer if it's the low end that's lacking. The upgraded BX5s are really good for the money too.

Looks a little cramped for me but I like what you did with the space available. What you got in the tank?

dubstep is superior to all other current genre's that are popular in todays music.

ikea starter kit

Thats cool. I'd probably at least put up some bass traps but you do you. What type of music you make?

this guy gets it

anyone have the one from the heroin addict fag

Hahahahahahaha... this isn't a troll thread, newfriend!
Samefaggery

Coool

Nice

Nice one

Really nice and neat. I like it. I got the same akai mpd

Sweet

Amzing

Oolllll

Why would i reply to myself you stupid cunt? and fuck your digits

Creative

yeah. muh budget doesn't allow me to get a nice mahogany one piece desk.

thanks Sup Forumsro

thanks ^^ i bought it out of curiosity but unfortunately it doesn`t really work with fl studio just for live sessions

that rainbow apple sticker though

what's it now?

You mean it won't record at all? I use mine with FL studio with no problem.

>couch on wheels
>coffee table on wheels
10/10

Damn dude that's dope

Cool

Nice

Cooooll stuff

holy shit dude what do you do for a living

Sweet

Nah

Nope

Bleach

Hfcbh

I am studying atm and made a apprenticeship to become a joiner

Wdym?

Ableton is best.

Everything's made out of pallets. I'm guessing you don't make a lot but you're handy and make do with what you have. Very cool. Bed doesn't look that comfy though.

no, mine works just fine but it's too complicated and too slow for beat/songmaking. It's way faster with the step sequencer than pad so it's better for live sessions.

i have the same keyboard and mouse
>how do you like it

>Korg microkey 36

My fuckin man

Shit desk.

That pretty much nailed it. The bed is fine, got a good mattress and I had no complaints by anyone yet

wow there is some awful audio advice in this thread just disregard all these idiots.

youtu.be/rThA8zihOdQ

Cool

Coool

Yeah nice

Coooooooool