This show portrays how fascism and Hitler regime would look like perfectly

this show portrays how fascism and Hitler regime would look like perfectly

any serious fascism / Hitler fags need to see this movie and get redpilled on Hitler

remember, a police state is never good, even if it's founder intended good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gh56fOQf7Ac?t=99
youtube.com/watch?v=WnE7gckfr58
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut the fuck up you dumb kike

fippy bippy doo

nice counter arguments u faggot

i actually liked the nazis in this, the ss officer was probably the most sane and sympathetic character, while the "heroes" were a bunch of jackasses

>remember, a police state is never good, even if it's founder intended good

No shit. Now how do you feel about 'friendly fascism', more accurately described as creeping fascism? This is to say the oppression of unorthodox opinion, political indoctrination in schools and suppression of views that are against the grain?

but tell me that somebody like hydrelich or whatever his name was, would try to get power, and cause caos

again, fascism has potential to be ruled by people like him
hitler might have intended good, but what would happen after his death?
the successors could fuck up

also, the Mc girl is ugly as fuck

I watch the entire thing when it came out. I liked the Nazis in it. Truly it is what turned me on to NS. They were orderly. They had families. Everything was clean.

John Smith was loyal to the fuhrer, i can't wait for season 2!

remember when kikes got all hot and bothered when amazon tried to viral market on the jew york subway?

I could only sit through 3 episodes before i dropped it, I've got better things to do than watch kike garbage

Yes yes
the police are bad for you
don't enforce your laws, goyim

i liked the fact that they were also technologically advance with the concorde type plane and light railway system

and Berlin looked real pretty too

>this show portrays how fascism and Hitler regime would look like perfectly
no it does not. the show reflects the authors narrow view and he does crap like name the airport after the emperor of japan. also say what you will but I think it may have an opposite effect since protagonists in the show are retarded and Obergruppenführer John Smith is a loyal man who stays committed even when it costs him his son.

as the no platforming universities

>creeping fascism is an article
>cultural marxism was moved into "conspiracy theory"

Does Trump become president? :^)

So imagine this: your in New York city going down to the subway. Youre daydreaming about the 4th reich, as usual, when the train pulls up you walk in and see this.

Turns out it was an ad for this series, but amazon didnt tell anyone they were doing it, a lot of jews complained and they pulled the campaign, but ... I didnt know you can pay to have a subway decorated in nazi shit, like, can we just pay to have this up all the time?

youtu.be/gh56fOQf7Ac?t=99

gimme german music

It shows how much better our lives would be under the Fuhrer

fuckin rare

not really

then why does every street look grim as fuck
except Berlin

>watch first episode
>still have enough cripples 20 years later to blacken the sky with their ash
>no one is weirded out by the cripple ash falling, just dismiss it casually
>nazis are comicbook evil
haha epic

Kek

Nah lad, creeping fascism was delete too. Here's the cultural marxism one.

And my point was that OP seems happy to ignore the authoritarianism happening across the western world in the name of tolerance. OP is a hypocrite.

uncommon more like, hans

>That scene where is dying colleague pulls out his pistol and throws it over to him

fpbp

>Das Grobe Nazi-Reich
I laughed, I cried, I called for Death to America.

>get redpilled
>remember a police state is never good

What part of the society did you find so terrible by the way?

The place was a fucking paradise compared to the shithole we have to endure today.

did I ever say anything about authoritarianism in the West?

just cause I didn't talk about left authoritarianism doesn't mean I like it

also give examples of leftist authoritarianism happening in the name of tolerance

however great the society, it wouldn't last because authoritarianism is prone to corruption (more easily than libertarianism)

It was a good series

The """"""""""Resistance""""""""" were incompetent jackasses, though.

No society lasts, that doesn't mean it can't do great things.

It's a lot better than the pisshole we have now.

That was the point. In the novel they weren't shit either. I don't think the point of the show is to have some heroic show to bring down the Nazi's. I think it might end up being about the helplessness of people living under a system they don't agree with.

one would think they would do something about it. forget the cripples, if it was a garbage burning center people would speak up.I also found idea of swastikas on everything bit ridiculous since iconography loses power with such overuse but I have been told its accurate and there really were coffee grinders with swastikas on them.

>I don't think the point of the show is to have some heroic show to bring down the Nazi's.

yeah, we have vidya for that

youtube.com/watch?v=WnE7gckfr58

What if you have really good anti corruption brainwashing?
>The place was a fucking paradise compared to the shithole we have to endure today
all the color was bleached out to a level that you would think Zack Snyder made it

No you didn't. My point was a police state can take different forms. You criticise a fantasy one but make no mention of the very real one unfolding right now.

>also give examples of leftist authoritarianism happening in the name of tolerance

You don't see the tinge of authoritarianism behind 'hate speech' laws, no platfroming, 'racists getting fired'? How about forcing companies to serve people they'd rather not?

I don't honestly know how bad things are with you but I can report from the soviet republic of Scotland that 'leftist' authoritarianism is very much real.

Why don't you go back to the oven, yid?