Hey y'all...

Hey y'all, my cat was live-trapped in May by my neighbors and they sent him to Scraps (animal shelter Idk if its national or not). They either euthanize the cat or adopt it out. Anyways, the law permits my neighbors to do this if a cat is on their property and the man is a local judge so he knows his stuff. Couple weeks later they trap my other cat. We found him at scraps a day later which is how we know thats where my other cat went.

What I'm coming here for is to ask, what sort of shit can I do to gain revenge? I dont care about laws, just dont want to get caught. They have cameras at their house so I was just thinking I was gonna get an ax or something and chop their sprinkler lines in the middle of the night with a balaclava on. You guys are a lot more clever and sadistic than I, so maybe you can suggest some shit to enact my revenge. I'm leaving for college in a couple days so it's perfect timing to do it before I leave so my parents can't get mad at me (they know I'm scheming). If you like cats and hate shitty neighbors this is the thread for you. Picture is of my cat.

Other urls found in this thread:

zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I've got it user what you need to do is get a brown paper bag you then proceed to poop in the bag and take it up to your neighbours doors and light it on fire, then knock on the door and run away, when the neighbour comes to the door he will see the fire and try to stamp it out getting poop all over his shoes Hahahahaha

Justice Bump. Also I forgot to add they stole back my other cat after we rescued him from scraps. So 2 cats are gone.

Too cliche. You can do better

Revenge for what? Keep your cat indoors or on your property. What kind of shitty owner lets a cat out?

Nah that's all I got, you should do it then post results

looks like my kitty.

kill his pets/jump him when he's out and about just hide your identity and run away after you kick his ass/scare the shit out of him.

or you can figure out a few details of his, steal some of his mail, then photoshop some shit. fuck with his work, fuck with his family like, plant some weed seeds in his backyards and call the cops in a month, fuck his wife.

come on user, use your imagination.

This is a thread for cat lovers only, and clearly you arent if you think letting a cat be pent up his whole life is what's best for the cat.

Sign them up for endless spam mail so they have to sift through mail all day. Steal mail if you don't know neighbors name, find them on Facebook, post her name, address and fake number on Craigslist/sex meet ups. Order them pizza after pizza. Cash only. Local places too. Order proatitutes to the house through Craigslist and backpage. Put an anonymous tip in that they have people coming in and out of their house at all hours. The stress of the inconvenience alone will break them. Do it the old Sup Forums way. You have their address, that's prime tomfoolery conditions.

This is the sort of shit I was looking for. Thank you kind user.

Keep your cat inside if you care about its safety, that'll get em!

Step 1: aquire a metric fuckton of bouncy balls.
Step 2: drill a hole in (but not all the way through) them.
Step 3: aquire a metric fuckton of fireworks.
Step 4: put fireworks in bouncy balls.
Step 5: throw lit firework ball bomb into their yard/onto their property.
Step 6: profit.

letting cats outside can get them killed, and allows them run away, and mate (maybe)

yoy should set your cat up to get trapped and then wait then walk outside screaming when the scraps guy shows up. supeer awkward lol

Didn't know I had shitty neighbors until it was too late. Also I dont know if you've owned a cat or not, but they like being outside and will often times escape whether you want it or not. Thats what happened with the second cat that got stolen. Had some friends over and they left the door open too long.

Shut up. I'm a shelter worker. Outdoor cats aren't a bad thing, unless you're a backwoods faggot and you don't spay or neuter. We have outdoor cats and feral colonies at our shelter. Educate yourself, retard. Mating isn't even the issue, it's FEL-V and FIV

I do love cats though.

I don't like shitheads who let them run all over the neighborhood.
You are an asshat who doesn't deserve pets.
Your neighbor already trapped your cat.
Probably after asking you to stop being a shithead a couple of times too.
Do you think they are going to put up with you and your " revenge"?

You are a fucking idiot.
How in the fuck did your millennial ass live this long?

He is a judge and it seems too hard to get away with. But thank you for your response :)

i attach a lot of emotional feelings to my cat and things like this make me creative,
i suggest you contact someone like digital gangster(digigangxiehugqk.onion/)"via torbrowser ofc"

he can do some "research" about your friendly neigbourhood cat killing nigger.
he obviously cost a lot of money but it just depends on how much you loved your cats,
otherwise you just send them a trojan via some fake "safe mail" or a keylogger and get access to his shit. exspose them, ruin their life. discover their fetishes illegal activities family problems and such.

doing some digging on the deepweb can help.

tor wiki : zqktlwi4fecvo6ri.onion/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

It is pretty hard to get a cat to go only where you want it. They should be able to run throughout the neighborhood in my opinion. I think its more my neighbor's fault of being compassionless assholes, because they gave us no warning, we just thought our cat got killed by coyotes or an owl or something. Since we found out they were trapping our cats, we have made our other cats inside cats, much to their displeasure. Also, nice name calling you immature doo doo head

lots of trail mix and a few dozen pairs of breeding rats(all rats are breeders)
toss the trail mix all over his property and close to the house, make a random routine of it
rats reproduce and he gets overran

Dédi Cats pleaseee !!!!! Shanysia !!! PLEASE PLEASE !!!

American I assume? Your houses are very flammable. Make a fire arrow. Just one. Hit the roof. It'll burn, so no evidence. The house will burn, so revenge. Note that I didn't say use a bow. No. Just the arrow. Good luck OP. Post next week telling us when you did.

you /an/ fuckers really are the shits

Thank you so much I'm gonna study up :)

Do it for the cats

underrated, would also have a nice little ironic spin to it, since if he didnt trap cats there would be no rats.

I dont know if I have enough time to prep for it :/ also their backyard is adjecent to mine so I dont know if it would spread too far or not

Thats why fire is perfect

*purrfect

Lol no outside cats are just a sign of a shitty cat owner.

If OP loved his cats they wouldn't be trapped an euthanized. That doesn't happen to decent cat owners.

No, it's entirely your fault for being a shitty cat owner.

Thanks for adding your logical fallacies to my thread! You are really helping and using your time wisely.

You're a dummy. Outdoor cats live a 70 % shorter life than indoors.

Quantity doesnt equal quality. I'd rather live a better but short life. Also don't pull stats out of your ass or else I wonct believe them. Wheres your source at?