wwyd?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=4s
youtu.be/rThA8zihOdQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

another pic

wwyd to this one?

Bang before and after prom.

Curl up as many more pages as I can into the binding of that book because it's enjoyable. Then run the back of my hand through that thick carpet because it looks soft

Nut all inside her what would you do user?

Wwyd

The same.

I would take her to Blacked studios and watch her get fucked by two massive black men

turn 3,600° and fall down on the floor.

why?

>fall down on the floor
Positional vertigo

IG: mariaatg

Don't promote your ig

but i want more followers :(

Which and what?

u ain't getting

bend her over and plow my dick in her pussy

wwyd to her?

plzzzz, what would it take?

timestamp photo

you "wwyd" faggots are the worst. what do you think we would do? we woud fuck the hot ones and shit on the ugly ones.
now gtfo

I'd do the same what u said, more pics of her?

im not gonna post tits before i got at least 1000 followers!

I'll wait 34 years then.

I could marry her!

Rude!

The moment a chick uses that application my first though is: Ohh, too bad she's retarded.

Not rude at all and those hipster glasses. Can I say ATTENTION WHORE/
Come on...get that shit off. You are tainting the damn thread with that awfull attitude.

She has IG?

yeah but its private

Collar her to the bed and tell her for each one of those bottles behind her that she buries into her cunt she gets a point. Of 32 points each one is a limb joint she gets to keep. Left arm: shoulder, elbow, wrist, 5 fingers = 8 points on one of four limbs. Hacksaw off at the joint for each missing point. Hope she has a big cunt.

My glasses are cute, and youre just mad since im too hot for you, also youre the reatard having to delete your post to fix ut!

I can imagine why

its a turn on for cucks to hear how other people would violate their crushes

i think it used to be public, prob got shared on here before.

shes kinda innocent.

even if its a girl?

Tell your thoughts about OP's girl

meant to reply to

The ponytail makes it look like she likes it rough from behind while getting her hair pulled
liked that?

kill myself youtube.com/watch?v=KFah8Wk9Dy4&t=4s

My crush happens to be my gf's tasty roomie. wwyd? Kik at filterlife if you want to chat about her

Hahahaha
Yeah...you got me...I'm pissed cuz you're too cute.
Hey, bimbo, get off your high horse and suck some dick...maybe then guys will start to treat you better than a stuck up bitch.

Yeah I liked. Sounds kinda right to her I think

Yeah I think it's like that

wwyd to this little babe

whatever virgin
thank you, i might try some more then

another

have her ride me, then flip her over to missionary and passionately thrust into her while making out.

her her hair straightened, cant stand curly hair chicks.

What do you think does she have breast implants or are those natural boobs?

Such a beauty

no way, curly is much more fun. most of the time straight hair just looks lifeless. Curls are sexy and bouncy while you fuck them

Wwyd?

Fuck her all day everyday!
IG?

indeed

Good replies get nudes

This is the lameest wwyd thread. Noone man enough to REALLY say wht they will do?

Hey, cuck, I bet I can do your girl some nice wwyd and you will be begging me with pics to continue.

Smash (her phone)

She was good playing Pennywise in the new It movie

wwyd

would push her to the ground and rub my cock against her asshole

>Eat 12x cans of beans and laxative.
>Shit undigested beans like a canon all over her face

Grab her by her hair and press her face onto a table while i start groping her, please say you have pics, i wanna defile her

wwyd to my daughter?

protect her from her sick father

wwyd

Grab her from behind and fuck her throat with my fingers

Would rub my cock all over that cheeks. Let her gap swallow my whole flat hand

wwyd?

She looks made for abuse. Maybe strip her nude, handcuff her and ring gag her, and drop her off in front of a dyke bar?

This...

body pic so i can write?

seems adequate for her

Lead her to the back room where I would "playfully" bind her bent over a bar, strip her and then have all the guys at the party take a number. She would be the recipient of a two dozen long train before morning, no hole unfucked.

Rape her cunt on a dark night when she is home alone on her bed. Then choke her and fuck her cummy puss a second time watching as she goes blue. Then impale a knife in her throat and slam fuck that loose cunt again as her mattress soaks in her blood. Leave her legs spread and shove a picture of her family up her dripping cunt for daddy to find.

id fuck her ass

That's a hot slut. Bet she likes teasing boys with her tiny titties. Won't she be surprised when her nipples are clamped hard and she left suspended by anal hook in the disneyworld bathrooms.

>Follow on IG.
>Slowly build rapport.
>Ask out/drug/consensual seks albeit under the influence of drugs

I saw the pinkest nipples ever the other day. Omg I hope she has pink nipples. Some Chick showed het tits while dancing on a bar counter last weekend and she went from meh to totally fucking diamonds because of her perfect pink nipples

wwyd

James Woods? I didn't know you're a Sup Forums tard

Idk
youtu.be/rThA8zihOdQ

sure

That ass will get filled with an ice cold gallon enema. When she's screaming and totally filled, plug her ass. Gag her with her bikini bottoms, put a waterproof vibe on her cunt, tie her up and put her on a flotation device in the water.

spit on her face before i rub my balls on them

Wwyd?

send it back to the chocolate factory where it belongs.

I'd make a plaster of paris cast of that ass and eat cereal out of it
Holy shit I want to oil that ass. Rub my entire body all over that ass

Would chain her up on her knees, then id look into her pretty eyes while i slowly force my fat cock down her tight throat, wiping away the occasional tear from her cheek

Looks like the belle of the ball at the Comic-con orgy.

Come on guys lets make sure we send daddy's lil girl back home not pregnant. Rail her asshole for hours or days till we can't spend any more cum into her.

THESE ARE THE PICS WE WANT FOR WWYD!!!

not

Wwyd to this milf

She looks like wife material

hmm