Sup Forums Need some real help. Our kitten we had for 2 weeks was attacked by our oldest dog last night...

Sup Forums Need some real help. Our kitten we had for 2 weeks was attacked by our oldest dog last night. It snapped the kitten's neck and basically paralyzed her. My grandmother and uncle took her up to a vet last night, and brought her back today. She is in a coma, and will be a vegetable her whole life. She can kick, breathe, lick, and carry out basic eating and waste functions. My grandmother is keeping her in a small box, and wants to keep her alive as long as possible. But she gives out painful moans and has common seizures all the time. What I am asking you guys, one Sup Forumsrother to the others, is how can I kill her quietly and painlessly, without spending any money and not making a mess? She's in too much pain to be kept alive as a vegetable. What is the best way, Sup Forums?

Pic somewhat related. This is what she kind of looks like.

>put in air tight bag
>fill w/ helium
>???
>RIP kitty

Poor baby. I'm sorry about your situation user. I don't know if you like or use guns, but going to a remote place and shooting her in the head might be the quickest and least painful way to do it. Or else you could euthanize her, which hopefully won't be unpleasant.

It costs less than $50 to put her to sleep. Most humane thing imo.

my condolences for your cat
but why did you let you little cat and dog to meet?
anyway just wrap the box in saran wrap and make sure its air tight

uh shit Sup Forumsro that's a really fucked situation. Best thing you can do is to pay the fucking money to get her put to sleep in the quickest most humane way possible.

this... but put the dog in there too.

A .22 round only costs you at most like 25 cents, OP.

Kill the nigger dog too

Air deprivation is far from painless. Put her in a box, cut a hold in it, put it on the tailpipe of your car. Put plastic bag around the box and duct tape it shut around the exhaust pipe. Carbon monoxide will put that kitty down as painless as you can get.

I know it isn't exactly painless but what about poising its food?

This sounds like the best idea so far

That should be the plan.

The dog and kitten were friendly to each other the whole 2 weeks we had her. I really don't know what went wrong. I was just cleaning, and my grandmother yelled for me to help after they fought, and then the whole thing unfolded from there.

Yeah. Sounds decent.

Take her to a shelter they usually euthanize for free. Don't do something stupid and make her suffer more.

kill the fucking dog

best idea so far
call 1st & tell them your situation

good luck OP
RIP Kitty

Look up exit bag or suicide bag on google. Same basic concept for kitty.
This would probably work fine, just make sure to read up and do it right.

He will die when I have the chance. This is the last time he attacks and/or kills another animal.

>
KILL IT
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD JUST KILL IT

This.

Thanks, guys. I think the method of the plastic bag might be the best plan of action if no vet wants to euthanize for free. To sum up, I have no money to use, and my grandmother really wants to keep it alive as long as possible, and all our guns are kept in an electronic lock. Next to that, my lawyer advises that, even though I just got off probation, I should stay clean from negative activity for a year, so everything with my legal issues with disappear on its own. So guns are ruled out.

can't believe the vet had the nerve to let her live like that, what the fucking fuck ..

Remember you need to hook it up to a car's tailpipe to make it painless for kitty.

don't just throw it in a plastic bad to slowly suffocate.

I'll remember that.