What do you expect from Grimes' new album?

What do you expect from Grimes' new album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo
youtube.com/watch?v=huPIHKA_t3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit honestly.

pain

Because you have shit taste, that's why. Also funny how you btfo yourself with that poll that you always keep spamming the board: the red slice are the patricians.

i like how nobody cares anymore. did you notice this?

Alt right Mamifesto in a Europo traditional style

Being this arrogant

a lot of shit threads from 5 people on Sup Forums

dark souls 3 music?

Yes. Because it's summer. But she will be back. Between 2013 and 2015 there was quite a lack of activity and look what happened after she released Art Angels. Don't congratulate yourself too soon.

You deserve that because you keep being annoying. Just stop spamming stupid polls.

early 2016 moo was good. i think it lasted about a week or a day. who can remember

You took that number out of your ass. She has 1 million followers on Facebook alone. You better bet there are at least 1000 fans here and at least 100 regular posters.

Everything is ephemeral.

Video game OST music

spicy, but how can you prove that you yourself haven't taken numbers out of your ass? i doubt 1000 people even come to Sup Forums regularly, we're a pretty small board compared to other boards on the site

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

It's called statistics. Maybe I'm wrong, but I noticed that she's quite popular here. I've seen mentioned in chart threads, post your player threads, post your library threads and others.
>i doubt 1000 people even come to Sup Forums regularly
I bet there are way more then 1000. You can't sustain so many threads with so few regular people.

what's the most arrogant thing you've ever done?

Why are you pretending to be /mu's hivemind? Don't you have any individual sense of taste?

Cool music.

He's just a Sup Forums drone and nothing else.

>this delusional
The STATE of grimefags

>delusional pleb shouting 'delusional'
OK kid.

Watch out, you pleb spammer. Every time you will post that silly poll I will post this annotated version. Stay mad, Sup Forums drone.

bump.

fuck

Wot?

you

Rude.

you deserve it

Stop.

you're not even sorry

>mfw there is a secret company who gets paid by big corp to post good comments about grimes in music forums

Sad

The meme of liking her to end

the real problem is cyber stalking. it's a really fucked up thing to do to someone

>I could live in the world just like a stranger
>I could tell you the truth or a lie
>I could tell you that people are good in the end
>But why, why would I?

Not gonna happen. Picture this: She's preparing her own Homogenic. Sup Forums will go insane.
>being so insane

i don't really care about grimes anymore ever since i found out about choa

But the highest concentration of spamming her was over last summer. The fact that it slowed down when summer ended is telling.

>you can't sustain so many threads with so few regular people
but you totally can though. Not that user, although 15 grimesposters make the most sense since those were the votes in the REALiTi vs Hyperballad poll.

Not everyone interested in her music: 1. voted on that silly poll 2. were online at that moment. Polls are silly and meaningless. Even pic related.

Last year Grimerino was on tour. This year she's working on a new album, so it's obvious there isn't as much activity as before.

Polls are for people who rely on the opinions of others to shape their own.

No, polls are for measuring other people's opinions.
It was at the most active time of the week during the most active part of the year, so I'd say that's a big enough sample size. That's an old poll by the way.

She needs to come out a a white nationalist to be cool and hip again

>Last year Grimerino was on tour
And grimesposting during the 2017 summer was incredibly common and then it dropped off when school started, almost to the day.

Dream on. She's a liberal and anti-racist.

Not a liberal a leftist authoritarian
Liberals are considered racist

>That's an old poll by the way.
Mid 2016 is not really old.
One word: fatigue. It will come back in full force later this year. Mark my words.Grimesposting will never die. Expect years and years of endless discussions related to this magnificent artist.

>Liberals are considered racist
Someone lied to you big time. In general, liberals aren't racists.
>Liberalism is a political philosophy or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality. Liberal philosophy generally emphasizes liberty, individualism, and support for limited constitutional government. In the United States, "liberal" generally refers specifically to social liberalism.
EQUALITY is the keyword here.

She will wallow in he demise then
Who buys into Jewish lies nowadays?
Also race realism is not rascist it just is

>Mid 2016 is not really old
It's old enough to be outdated, especially since there are newer polls with a radically different result
>It will never die
Yeah, it'll come back next summer when the grimesfags stop going to middle school for the summer.

A tenant of liberalism is free speech and not a very lefty thing anymore
Also science and facts which the left completely gloss over lol

more shit

>polls are for measuring other people's opinions.
So that other people can then rely on those opinions to shape their own. That's exactly what I said.

>It was at the most active time of the week during the most active part of the year,
When was it conducted?

i don't expect much, it will never top choa's anyways

You're clueless.
>It's old enough to be outdated, especially since there are newer polls with a radically different result
There was a wave of hatred towards her these last months. These newer polls mean shit. Do these polls after she will release a new album, when there's bigger interest in her music.
>Yeah, it'll come back next summer when the grimesfags stop going to middle school for the summer.
Pffffffffffft. It will come back this year. Grimes is here to stay, friendo. Also stop implying her fans here are teenagers.

>So that other people can then rely on those opinions
They CAN, but that's not what they're for. Anyone who does that is misusing them.
>When was it conducted?
It was in the middle of the week after most people's jobs, which is usually more active. Plus it was during summer.
>There was a wave of hatred
Exactly, and that should be documented in the newer polls
>These newer polls mean shit
But they don't, they document the hate wave that you speak of
>Do these polls after she will release a new album
Ok, and the outcome will be the same
>Also stop implying her fans here are teenagers
It makes the most sense, they build when summer begins (when they have a lack of a responsibility or any work to do), and then promptly ended when school began.

i don't support any kind of waifuism, but i have to admit it's fun to watch this kpopper troll the autistic grimesfags.

also choa is a million times more attractive than grimes and i don't even like asian girls typically

>Ok, and the outcome will be the same
I doubt it. If her next album will be another masterpiece, you better bet that many people will vote favourably. Hating her is yet another meme.

choa is really beautiful and i am 10% trolling 90% serious, grimes is just no good

Maybe if she actually makes a good album, if she delivers on her promise. She's had a downward spiral in quality.

Chill. Grimes friends aren't trolled by the Choa posters. In fact you Grimes haters are way more triggered by these Choa autists. You know that very well.
>also choa is a million times more attractive than grimes and i don't even like asian girls typically

B8

Tell me who are the professors or leading intellectuals of today?
Who's funding blm antifa and pushing the mas exodus of muslims into white countries with values that are disconnected from liberal democracies
How am I clueless have you heard of the Frankfurt school or of post modernism with there aims to destroy the family

>Chill
in which part of my post was i not chill?
>Grimes haters are way more triggered by these Choa autists
i literally just said i don't mind the choa posting. what are you talking about?

>replying to a "hater" who says he thinks it's funny
>haters are all more triggered
how stupid can one person get?

>She's had a downward spiral in quality.
An upward spiral in quality. She became better and better and the critical acclaim she got reflects that. Unfortunately you just dislike her poppier music. Her music can't please everyone.

>Grimes

Dark Souls 3 apparently. I don't know what that is so I don't know what that means

>critical acclaim by plebshit like pitchfork and rolling stone and other mainsteam outlets
>significant
makes me think. And yes, I do dislike her poppier albums, since they're both shit. She stopped doing anything interesting in her music.

People listen to Rhett Thomas, people's opinions don't matter

sorry but it's true, choa is extremely attractive
people like choa because she's their dream girl
people like grimes because they have to settle

>in which part of my post was i not chill?
Your post was kinda aggressive. This is not exactly friendly:
>troll the autistic grimesfags
>choa is a million times more attractive than grimes
For some reason Grimes triggers you a lot. I studied a bit of psychology: you just want to reject her but you're strangely attracted to her. You will never admit that.

>i literally just said i don't mind the choa posting. what are you talking about?
Even if you said that it doesn't mean you didn't lie.

There are much better gookie girls then choa though

>It was in the middle of the week
Which week of what month? And on what day of that week? I happen to be bored so I'm combing through /mu posting frequency statistics on RBT as we speak.

objectively incorrecto
choa is the best overall of any girl
she can do everything but she excels the most in being cute and making good music

Think again.

>critical acclaim by plebshit like pitchfork and rolling stone and other mainsteam outlets
>significant
Actually yes. Your opinion about these publications is completely irrelevant. An onion worth more than those opinions of yours. "Plebshit like pitchfork and rolling stone" is relevant because people pay attention to them. You? Just a special snowflake who shits on anything remotely mainstream (or melodic in Grimes' case). No one cares.
>And yes, I do dislike her poppier albums, since they're both shit. She stopped doing anything interesting in her music.
Just your opinion. Many, many other people love her newer music. There's literally nothing wrong with melodic music. Embrace melody and leave your pretentiousness behind.

>For some reason Grimes triggers you a lot.
grimes doesn't trigger me. i was completely ambivalent towards her until you came to this board and started trying to force everyone to like her. you trigger me you pathetic waifufag

>I studied a bit of psychology
nice appeal to education fallacy. you obviously didn't study philosophy.

>you just want to reject her but you're strangely attracted to her
tell me what psychological assessment of me has led you to believe this.. oh wait, there isn't one. you're just pulling shit out of your ass because it damages your fragile psyche to think that people don't like/care about the only thing that gives your life purpose

Thank god the choa poster left kpg he is your problem now, enjoy

best songs ever

dumb weeaboo

All I want is a shout out song from all he fans on mu

*to*
Or an ode to mayo

>grimes doesn't trigger me. i was completely ambivalent towards her until you came to this board and started trying to force everyone to like her. you trigger me you pathetic waifufag
I trigger you? It's not my problem if you're such an autist to care so much about what anons have to say on a Chinese postage stamp forum. Actually her music, personality and appearance trigger you.
>tell me what psychological assessment of me has led you to believe this.. oh wait, there isn't one. you're just pulling shit out of your ass because it damages your fragile psyche to think that people don't like/care about the only thing that gives your life purpose
Oh, struck a nerve? I told you you will never admit that. You're actually attracted to her!
BTW I have many purposes in life. I'm not unidimensional like you.

>Actually her music, personality and appearance trigger you.
this isn't true and you have no basis on which to make such a claim.
>You're actually attracted to her!
i would rather fuck a cactus.
>BTW I have many purposes in life
what kind of other purposes? how do you make time for these other purposes when you spend about 10 hours a day every day posting about grimes on Sup Forums?

Keep denying the truth. You claim you hate her but you're posting on her threads daily. You doth protest too much. Fall in love with her music, there's nothing wrong to enjoy her great music.
Enjoy youtube.com/watch?v=FJ5XUw4qHZo

it's not a Sup Forumsdrone opinion if it's correct

the dark souls of music

Troll logic

Troll logic

Wed 09 Aug 2017 20:29:46 EST

Thoughts on this underrated unreleased experimental song?
youtube.com/watch?v=huPIHKA_t3M

Not even Grimes...

>I studied a bit of psychology so that means I can pull shit out of my ass at will
>because people pay attention to them
But that does not reflect any quality of the music, it reflects that the mainstream (pleb) music media likes it. That doesn't make it good.
>who shits on anything remotely mainstream
>if you dislike two poppier albums and even specify that it's not because they're poppier, then you dislike mainstream and melodic music
The most retarded line of logic I've ever witnessed
>Many, many other people love her newer music
Just their opinion,
>There's literally nothing wrong with melodic music
I agree! I wonder how developmentally disabled you are to make you think I said anything to the contrary.
>Leave your pretentiousness behind
>not liking some shitty albums with nothing interesting happening while still being called experimental = pretentious
wew lad

>If you prove me wrong I'll just revert back to my original opinion
Sad!

>Talking shit to the korean weeabo when grimesfags are so much worse