I always get the impression that men who use the word "cuck" are incredibly insecure with their masculinity

I always get the impression that men who use the word "cuck" are incredibly insecure with their masculinity.

Yep

Fuck off with your shiity bait thread cuck

Did I trigger you?

I have a different take. I think men who like to watch their wives and girlfriends taken by other men are insecure.

what the fuck happened to danny devito?

Most of the time, yeah. But sometimes people call people cucks because they're actual cucks. Like if someone calls someone from Antifa a cuck. That person kind of is a cuck. Because their primary objective is to stand idly by while criminals aggressively "fuck" their country.

The only way to be truly secure is to have other men fuck your wife pregnant, and then spend the next 25 years working yourself to death paying for and raising those bastard children. That's a real man. John Wayne would sit down and shut up in front of such greatness.

>be me
>start saying cuck ironically
>a few months pass
>it's worked itself into my vocabulary

yes. also, white liberal men who are afraid to call a spade a spade.

I think it is more of sign that people are getting tired of the cuck=awesome meme.
It's become the new way to call people an idiot or a tard.

it's more than that, though. it has the distinct connotation of someone who allows someone or something he loves to be taken from him without a fight.

So it's the new way to call people a doormat loser?

Also check my dubs.

ITT: The glorious master race.

you're the worst kind of faggot

probably a rick & morty fan

t. cuck

cherry picking is a poor argument
compare IQs or average household wealth by race

i may be a faggot but i only dish it out so im only half as much as a faggot as a rick and morty fan

fuck me daddy

You're likely right.

I'm not insecure and your a cuck faggot cuck

Yep.
Yep.

cuck detected

Poes law; but if you are serious: you just confirmed OPs theory.

dont worry your both fags