Would you like to be a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on lost island?

Would you like to be a only one man with 5 young female group of survivors on lost island?
What would you do?

I myself would be in fuckworkings already

Look for a place to store the bodies for food.

What is there to do other than fuck?

eat them they're just going to bring me down

how many girls you will kill?

thinking ahead

all of them leave no witnesses

Have to find 1 of the five who is down to fuck and down to eat the others,
Get rid of the other 4. Meat should last a while

what kind of island? bare rock or tropical paradise?
wheather/climate conditions? edible plants or game to hunt? do we have basic tools (axe etc.) or medical equipment?

when stranded on some lost island, sex wouldn't be my top priority...

when and how you will kill them?

1 ha of tropical paradise with hard to find and few edible plants, only birds

Do I have a knife? If so slit throats all around. If not I guess a three branch club.
When depends on the islands resources, Might not even HAVE to kill them.

No fucking way. I'd kill 2 of them right away. 6 mouths to feed/protect would be useless. but 4 is manageable. You can impregnate the 3 on a rotational cycle. So you always have one of them healthy/non-pregnant and able to be your #2 when you need an extra hand transporting fire or to prepare meals. You could start a solid enough family and still have 3 different genetic lines to re-populate in a semi-diverse fashion.

We will die on an island 100 meters by 100 meters.
If it is tropical maybe fishing will be possible with threads and zippers,

The island is 100 meters squared. Unless you plan on eating the babies no reason to impregnate them.

Kill all female babies. Raise 3 sons. When they are 10 or so they can help you build a large boat to sail off on or become a pirate family. Plus, the milk from the breasts we all can drink for extra sustenance.

Are you so inept that in the 11 years you cannot build your own boat?

If the ladies are young (20 years old), you can have a son with one of them, and then wait 15 years so the """kid""" can still have babies with the rest of the ladies

M I L F S
I
L
F
S

I'm trying to build an empire. So I'll start with strong sons in a tough environment and we'll build a large vessel. Of course, I'll be planning and building the entire time. But, this is going to be a sea worthy vessel not just a basic raft. I have a family to transport.

and when you build a boat what will you do with females?

They come on the boat with us. They provide caretaking and quality of life perks that are too good to pass up. We would be emotionally strong and bonded.

No

Lol

Alll

Yes

Kill the most useless and annoying one as a warning to the others.

One fewer hungry mouth, more order and discipline, less stupid whiny bitching.

Kkk

Ahahhahah

>Starts thread about 5 girls
>Posts pic of 3

A lot of you aren't old enough to have lived with women, so you probably don't realize how literally useless they are while simultaneously being incredibly demanding and obnoxious. I swear, if you dropped a package containing a year's supply of food onto the island right next to them and there wasn't a man there to open it for them, they would starve. If it got cold and there wasn't a man to rub sticks together to build a fire, they would freeze. I especially can't imagine a woman foraging for food or building a shelter. Think of the easiest stuff you've ever seen Survivorman do, like picking berries. Simple enough, right? Yes, but it's hopelessly beyond the workings of a woman's mind to do on her own without a man holding her hand and walking her through it. Women have an attitude of helplessness that you really don't pick up on from a distance. Living with women is like living with parasites that constantly feed on their host.

But yeah, I'd fuck them before going insane and killing them. Then I'd probably eat their bodies because hey, free protein.

Better?

gross. kys and start a new thread

/sage

If you're lucky, one or two of them might actually be able to take care of themselves.

Just helping you out man. Being so concerned about the numbers, as if they mattered.

I'm sterile. Joke would be on them.

i wonder if they look that good without that filter

probably not

First thing I'd do is pick a fight with the one or two least cooperative and kill them in front of the others to establish dominance. Last thing I want is squabbling bitches. Make it clear if we're going to survive we need to go barbarian mode.

>meat should last a while
On a desert island
Sounds legit

If you have to wonder you're a tard

>What is there to do other than fuck?

You're kidding, right?

Who's going to farm the land?
Who's going to clean the shitter?
Who's going to cook the food?
Who's going to get the fish out of the ocean?
Who's going to be sacrificed in the volcano?

bump