Nigger rap vid shows the hanging of a white child

>nigger rap vid shows the hanging of a white child.
>youtube place it in top lists
youtube.com/watch?v=qku2WZ7aRYw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sQgbxGI_mqE4627
youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=1s
youtu.be/xpha59rD3HM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How to over-inflate an issue on social media

this is the future you chose

Manlet effeminate rappers are cool these days.

>youtube place it in top lists
>youtube is a sentient being that picks and chooses what to put on the front page

Yeah, nah, dipshit. It's on the front page because it's edgy and has a fuckload of views.

if it was a black kid the account would be closed.

have fun going to school, getting constantly beaten up by the black kids, then sitting through brainwashing classes about how evil you are for being a white male underage fags lol

America is fucked, but so is Europe. Gonna love this world we live in. Fucking degenerate times.

>he thinks YouTube doesn't push certain content
Wake up dummy

Keep watching past the hanging.
He actually has some important shit to say about ending racial violence on both sides for the sake of the children who will have to grow up in the world we're making right now.
He's not advocating hanging white children, he's highlighting how fucked up it is to put children in a situation where one side has to die.

had a plan to make a long comment how this is strange since youtube is censoring a lot of stuff lately..and censorship is getting harder and harder...
but after seeing that...i don*t know what to think any more

Unrelated but what's that Minecraft creeper song that has the same best and is done artistically.

I need cheering up.

The video has a white kid in all black clothing being hung with a black kid in all white clothing next to him. It is symbolizing that black people are becoming what they were originally against. They dont want equality, they want dominance. Its cringy and edgy but it has a message in it.

Stupid niggers with their stupid nigger reaction pics.

Never mind found it
youtu.be/sQgbxGI_mqE4627

The video contains both black kids being hanged, and the black kid hanging a white kid at the end.

This video contains xxxtentacionxxx, one of the dumbest most basic bitch rappers to ever walk planet earth, and every single one of you.
every.
single.
one.
Is dumber than a basic bitch whiny emo kid nigger rapper.
I'd tell you to think about that, but i already know you don't think, ever.

what's your point nigger?

Why did you reply to me you cuckle fuck.

Oh OP is another insecure beta white male. Go back to Sup Forums

So much for no one is born racist.

i mean show me one video on youtube, made by whites, showing black person hanged...

I might realize the point put that does not justify anything:
1) so ok. times were not easy - blacks were slaves and were hanged easily. it*s not happening for a long time already - just get over it
2) so it*s about black lives matters. this video will only get few more guys killed. nothing more, nothing less. To stop the killing maybe you should stop pointing your guns at cops.

Maybe lynching is still a touchy subject because the last one happened in the 80s?

>To stop the killing maybe you should stop pointing your guns at cops.

Cops are not supposed to be executioners. This also doesn't explain all of the contentious ones where unarmed blacks were murdered.

The odd thing I keep thinking about whenever another "black man, gunned down by cops" story comes out is that people almost never comment when it's a white person who gets shot without having a weapon.
How come it's national news when one demographic gets shot, but only local news when another demographic gets shot.

i understand.
but at the end, where it all started from, is the fact that cop is still a human being, wishing to return home after the shift is over.
if there is a good chance that zou get shot - you will shoot first of course.
I have seen great deal of bodycam footages where cop is telling clearly to suspect what to do - either stop, hands where i can see them, or something simple like that - and every time those most simple commands get obeyed...so when then suspect is reaching for a pocket - what should cop be thinking?
should he risk with his life to trust it?

Show me when it happens then.

When the suspect isn't reaching for anything, why is he shot?

Also why is deadly force used?

Only whites can be racist goy

It's outrageous when you consider crime statistics show who is being victimized by who. Fucking niggers commit crimes vastly disproportionate to their numbers. Now they riot and say people are treating them so poorly. These last few years almost every case or a white cop killing a black man was justified, or a cop killing a white man for that matter, point is, stop breaking the law or have the sense to listen carefully when a cop is apprehending you.

That doesn't mean it's ok to murder and beat them.

Ever consider they act like shit because that's how they're treated?

Murder should never be the result of not listening to a cop. What kind of cuck asshole would even consider that?

>These last few years almost every case or a white cop killing a black man was justified

Not the big ones that everyone's rightfully pissed off about.

ITS A pretty bad vid youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=1s

They act like shit because they were the first community to be infested by feminism.
What exactly do you think you get if you tell a population of women they can do no wrong, that men are not worth the air they breathe and that being promiscuous as a woman is something to be lauded.

But every time there is still a situation of suspect trying to flee the scene or some sort of situation of not following the orders.

youtu.be/xpha59rD3HM
especially look from 3:50 - if this is what is going on in the streets, how should they work without shooting anyone.

I*m form a small european country. can't really recall the situation when police officer shot somebody.
Meanwhile, when i'm stopped by them, i will give my absolute best to follow any command given. Everyone is acting here like this.
I'm sure if we would start shooting at police, they would also start shooting at us