Could 12 anons take on prime Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali in a fist fight?

Could 12 anons take on prime Mike Tyson and Muhammad Ali in a fist fight?

12 anons cant even take on a diet plan

considering im a BJJ black belt, ill handle both by myself

Not a chance in hell. They would each need just one punch to knock out an user.

>12
Either one of the men you just mentioned could beat 9000 random Sup Forums anons, they could just their fucking jab and it would be instant sleep time, repeat to fade

99% sure they could, 12 random anons could probably not but 12 best choice anons could. I know that there are regular posters who have been doing athletics/fighting for years (I've been a boxer since I started college and I know I'm one of the boxers with the least amount of training here) so I think they'd take them.

Use the fat anons as body shields while the manlets take out the knees than the aspies will go retard rage on their heads

Most anons will die but it will be a tale for the ages

It would be a massacre I am getting anxiety just thinking about it.

Tyson now could solo 12 anons

There was a guy in my home town who won some scrub WBA title at super welterweight. He ran out of money, worked doors and debts. (He was always a complete scumbag). He fucking terrorised anything that moved in a city of 300,000. Any size gang of wanabee hard men who took him on were getting knocked out, it was like shelling peas.
tl,dr - no, any half decent pro would kill 12 Sup Forumsfit/ 'fighters'

Yes. By the time you one of them gets off a shot and kills a dude there will be 5 others grabbing at their arms and legs and without the range they wouldn't be able to create power

No
No
No
No

Wow Sup Forums is retarded

What if one of the anons has a large stick?

>considering im a BJJ black belt, ill handle both by myself

>Female James Franco
Still would though

Pssh nothin personal Mike

It would be a brutally hilarious demonstration of what training and genetic superiority really means.

12 anons wouldn't be capable of getting close enough to Ali to slow him down. He'd just pick them off as they stumbled around the ring tripping over themselves. Once 2-3 are taken out and the initial "plan" goes to shit, you'd have 12 KOd fatties piled up on top of each other.

>They would each need just one punch to kill an user
FTFY

in a fistfight no

whats his name? i know a lot of fighters im curious

criminally underrated

Is murder them both with a fucking allo bat kid