My girlfriend has been camwhoring on chaturbate behind my back

My girlfriend has been camwhoring on chaturbate behind my back.

She kept it a secret.

She started doing it about 3 months ago. We've been together for 3 years. Started living together when she lost her job, five months ago.
>she couldn't afford to pay rent, asked me if she could move in with me.

One of my friends recognized her on chaturbate and sent me a link. My girlfriend was fucking herself with a dildo and their were hundreds of people watching her.

Is this cheating?
I have butterflies in my stomach. I feel like she has been cheating on me with hundreds of dudes. She's been doing this behind my back while I'm at work.
She never told me.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/feminism-poll_n_3094917.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No its not cheating.

If she's keeping that a secret from you, what else is she not telling you

Is he fucking another dude? If not, there is not cheating.
Is she a whoring herself out for money? Yes.

Gonna need more pics of her to decide if cheating or not

Really?
Why do I feel like it is?
That's a good question
I don't think so.

You're a digital cuck now.

Stop with the pathetic cuck fantasy shit. Sage.

Yes I concur move pictures to reach a verdict

if shes hiding it from you she knows its wrong and that it would hurt you, so its just as bad.

also post nudes of your whore GF you cuck

It's performance art. You should be more supportive.

No, it's not cheating.

Sex workers are just doing a job, just like any other job.
Waiters are prositutes too. So are pizza delivery drivers.
In fact, if you aren't the boss, you're a prostitutes.
There is only one game.

Just tell her that you know and ask her if you can join her.

Lol i work on chaturbate too, whats her username?

Its not cheating, but you probably feel betrayed because she gave away things that you felt were for you and you alone. (i.e her being naked in front of someone else.

If you don't like it talk to her about it

Because you are insecure about her staying with you. Cus you feel like you can't trust her now.

>cybering with one dude on skype is cheating.
>cybering with hundreds of dudes on chaturbate isn't.

Never change Sup Forums.

if you feel like something is cheating, it is.

How much is she making?

Guess you'd better dump her nudes

He can't trust her now.

If she's willing to take off her clothes and let hundreds of guys watch her penetrate her pussy, cheering her on while she has orgasm after orgasm, she's willing to suck a dick in a bathroom stall for $50.

Op is an idiot if he doesn't break up with her.

I don't have a clue. She doesn't know that I know yet.

Hard to answer. I, however, would feel the need to end my relationship if my GF did this.

/thread.

You sure you are not feeling more like betrayed? Going nude on cam is not cheating bro. I would speak to ber about though. Its for sure messed up she didnt tell you

I feel like this is cheating. I feel like I've been cheated on.
I have butterflies in my stomach just watching the videos of her that are online.

All of the people saying it's not cheating are delusional cucks and whores.

She better be getting paid... if so then it's fine. Stop being a bitch.

>dubs

You're a cuck. Accept your fate, but some popcorn and enjoy the lifestyle upgrade you can have while your bitch is young enough to sell her well used cunt online.

Your gf is a whore
literally

Femanon here

This is definitely cheating. Her naked body is supposed to be a reward she reserves for her boyfriend. Letting hundreds of guys look at her naked body is basically taking the prize that is supposed to be reserved for Op being a good boyfriend and giving it to hundreds of other people, effectively making his prize completely worthless.

It isn't worthless. She could be selling that camwhore action.

retard

If there's only hundreds watching, she sucks at camming.

Post me a link to her channel and we can discuss it there

>femanon here
>completely objectifies gf
nigga plz

Dude fuck this bitch if she's doing this do you really think she has a problem cheating on you? It's all about not being honest with you. Dump her and dump her nudes on Sup Forums

I would say it is cheating. Especially since you are unhappy about it. You aren't showing off your body to multiple girls. If she thought it wasn't cheating, she wouldn't have hidden it from you. What is the point to hide such thing if you think it's okay and care about your partner.

Chaturbate has a couples category. Get in on the pussy and the cash

Granted she's a cam whore. As long as she's not fucking other faggots like you, you're good. Just talk it out and see how it ends. She moved in with you right? Worst case scenario she leaves your house and you can still jack off to her on chaturbate. Win win.

Not cheating but still she lied to you about something very serious, she shouldn't hide this stuff from you if you've been together for 3 years, she should've asked you if it was okay to do it

if she's bringing home the money to you that makes you the pimp daddy

it's dishonest as fuck, and it's disloyal, but its not cheating with 100s of guys.

she just craves attention

maybe she is just canwhoring so she does not goes on realwhoring man

or maybe is just the first step, as she craves for cocks to be seeing her, now she will crave for cocks to be punding her

Even if its not cheating, lying is also pretty bad

Hey OP? is she sweettean?

>all women are feminazis

huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/feminism-poll_n_3094917.html

Hehe

This is definitely cheating.

>thinks OP is a woman

My girlfriend loves being objectified.

You're an idiot.

Shiet same.

thats because she's a pillow

>you're a prostitutes

It's not cheating, but it's a violation of trust.

She purposefully betrayed your trust. Whether or not it's cheating is not the issue (as a matter of opinion, I would argue it's equatable - if she was 1 to 1 sex Skypeing, it would be cheating, so how is 1 to 100 not?), the issue is she lied to you. Dump her; you will bbe better off in the long term

Are you going to post her link or what?

It isn't. Just think of it as another way to make money. Make sure the stream thinks that she's single for even more sheckles

no. I don't want her to know I know yet.

Gay

Nope

what's her username tho

well thats one way to pay the rent after losing your job

>Sex workers

Whores. The word is whore you cuck.

Just talk to her about it. If she doesn't have a job she may just be doing it for the money. Whether or not if it's cheating really depends on what the two of you set out for your relationship. My bf and I don't consider cybering to be cheating, but other people may see it like that, if you feel betrayed, and you feel like she cheated on you by doing that on cam for a bunch of guys, then it's cheating. Just confront her about it, tell her how it makes you uncomfortable, just try to be an adult about it, you've been together for 3 years, don't throw that away without trying to fix it first.

That's not work you useless degenerate.

>If she doesn't have a job she may just be doing it for the money
yeah because that makes it better lmfao

For me its cheating.
She got the pleasure to show herself naked and fucking herself for money.

Talk to her seriously about it...and break with her if you're still young and got some dignity.
That woman will ask for more...even in personal matter if she really needs the money.

Be a man and break with her.

She is a whore. Get some self respect and dump the worthless cunt.

It's not cheating but if you are not comfortable you have to talk to her. At the end of the day though, you have a girlfriend that hundreds of other people want.

LOL yet she would have told her bf she was working any of those jobs. If Sex work was as innocent as those other jobs she wouldn't have kept it to herself! I'm sure women wouldn't like it if their man was exchanging nudes with women

I know right? Get a load of these cucks.

I kinda agree to this

If they brake she will leave the house
The whore could do a stupid accusation to fuck OP's live
Also she would end up in the streets

pls OP

trust it's not worth

what is her link?

If you really are a woman i feel sympathy for you. Hopefully the mayority of women in the world don't share such retardation with you.

You sound like a good muslim wife that proudly wears a burka.

Your body is your property, a prostitute or somebody who does camsex, "sells his/her body" as labour force in the same way any worker "sells his body" as labour force (sells his hands to operate machines, or even to write academic papers or to do research). And if they enjoy doing it, good for them.

>a massage therapist is touching naked body parts of the oposite sex constantly, a gynechologyst or almost any doctor is even touching genitals daily. That's cheating!! His hands are not sacred any more!!

You retarded brainwashed judeo-christian virgin faggots should take a deep breath and think at least once in a blue moon.

She feels trapped.

The reason she didn't tell you is because she was afraid you would kick her out if you found out before she had enough money to get her own place.

Her plan is to move out and get her own place and she's just using you as a temporary place to stay until she can get her shit together.

Your relationship has been over for quite some time. She just never bothered to tell you.

MAybe she needs attention. Try lieing to her by telling her you'll be the best guy you can be and then slowly use that as a means to keep her around.

There's always that double standard. What's really beyond pathetic is when men go along with this sort of thing. Sure honey I'll put my balls in your purse. Anything for you M'Lady.

>bang her while ppl watch
>profit

is she making money off of it?

Or get your friends to give your the proof the confront her ask for a reasonable explanation
then go from there?

OP, the answer is easy. Quit worrying about the definition of what it is or isn't. Man up and go confront her about it, civilly of course. Hear her side of things, explain how you feel in responce, then resolve things like a normal couple by telling her to get the hell out of your house, becoming a cuckold, murdering her, or any combination of those three options.
Cheers, mate.

>register as a Chaturbate
>put camera under bed
>put lush vibrator in your ass
>hide under bed
>set topic "Shhhhh she doesn't know I know"
>every time her lush vibrator gets activated, you're does too
>make just as much money as she does.

retard

yup. kick her ass out to the curb, she already demonstrated she doesn't respect you and she doesn't value you as human nor does she respect herself.

This is fine.

I'll take a step out the particular situation OP is living, and focus on the phenomenon in general.

The phenomenon I'm talking about is "tjings a guy is ready to suffer in order to think another human being is not going to cheat on him perpetually, while in a male environment you're considered a player or a great guy if you manage to fuck multiple chicks".
Hypocrisy to the limit. You literally (all of you, and me too) expect for your life to be special, and if you could bang multiple chicks saving your official relationship, you would go for it. You know this, but when you become a cuck yourself, your feelings hurt.
Such stupidity.

How can people be so stupid in 2017?

here is the question people arent asking.... hey OP how cheap was her tip menu? if it was high tips like 100+ just for a flash then feel better about it... if shes just naked all the time and like 20tokens for her to gag on a back cock... dump her

trips of truth

jobs a job

This might be the smartest post I have ever seen from a femanon.

And yes it's an accurate review of human psychology and why a woman must be sexually loyal.

It's not a female if there are no tits, you shitsnorter bitch faggit

> 1 tell her you know
> 2 tell her you don't mind as long as you can watch
> 3 with as your gf cums on Cam as you get horny
> 4 do all this as your gf gets paid
> 5 profit.......... well share the profit
> 6 ???????
> 7 when cam show ends you will both be horny and fuck

>provides a service for money
>not work

evidence 9001 that humans aren't monogamous

fundamental question. Is she paying you money for rent and paying for any bills? If she is, it's a job. If she's still living for free with you, then you're her bitch, and she owns you.

yeah dude totally normal job for a girl.
I bet you wouldn't have a problem if your wife/mom/daughter would shove big black dildos up their asses, legs wide open for hundreds of dudes. SHEEIT. Totally cool bruh.

yeah

kick her fucking ass out of your place OP you ballless cuck idiot fucktard