Pick a girl, tell me what you'd do to her and I'll post more!

Pick a girl, tell me what you'd do to her and I'll post more!

Nice bait, they are all the same girl.

oh look this gook thread again

9. Kat

Make sweet love :3

Wanna tell me all about it ;)

The usual "hide the salami game" I guess.

8 and I would cream pie her to satisfy my yelliw fever

good choice!

Tell me all about how you're gonna fuck her ;)

Any more from my sweet Kat? Thinking about proposing to her...

Tell me how you'd use her

During the wedding night, I would pop her little cherry with the force of over 9000 suns

which one would have the smelliest feet?

Tell me all about it

My Kat (leave her alone!).

Rip off her bikini pants and breed a mixed race child right in this tub while her friend vivian is watching and masturbating in the tub.

6. Camilla

Would start with a nice date and then taking her back to my place.

Do you wanna fuck both of them at once? ;)

22. Jaime

Have an intellectual conversation with, then impregnate.

Tell me all about fucking her

After watching them liking each others pussies, why not?

What are you gonna with her at your place?

Tell me all about this threesome

We stumble into my apartment after a night of drinking and I throw her onto the bed. She sits up and stares at me then slowly starts to take off her top.

And then?

They both compete first in a blowjob competition in which the winner gets the D and the loser has to cleanup a sticky dumpling cream pie.

how happy would you be if a law was passed where asian girls who misbehave can be legally turned into sex slaves?

And then?

Would be the best thing to ever happen

I push her down onto the bed, I'm on top of her now, we stare into each others eyes. I begin to feel her hand feel for my cock.

They are allowed to make out because it's Chinese new year!

Keep going ;)

16. Susie
I would hug her and tell I'm always hers

Dam Son, good taste!

And then?

what should count as "misbehaving"?

Our clothes come off and I take her over to the large window of my apartment. You can see the sparkling city skyline in the darkness of the night.
I bend her over on the rail and begin to tease her pussy with the head of my cock.

Literally anything from breaking the law (speeding or parking ticket) to not paying attention in class

roolllliiinnnngg.

Then we would marry and live on a small deserted island, have like 5 children and be happy til the end of our lives.

How would you fuck her? Hard or gentle

You got some pretty creepy asian girl collection.

so hot, i wonder if guys would ever frame innocent girls?
also should this law ONLY apply to asian girls?

I'm only interested in Asians, and definitely guys would frame the girls

I'd thrust my cock inside of her at full force and begin fucking her while holding her hair like a leash.

I would make sure they shave each other thoroughly!

I'd have her somewhere out of the way but still runs a risk of being seen. Then, I'd be super rough with her and end up cumming inside her.

Nice and gentle, as soon as she does not prefer otherwise.

Tell me all about fucking her ;)

hnng, imagine a creepy guy who has a crush on a cute, straight A asian girl, so he frames her and makes her his personal sex toy

1-36.
They all look the god damn same

Any more from Kat?

I'd bend her over and push up against a wall. I'd grab her breasts and slam her pussy with my cock.

Then?

anyone into asian girls feet here?

Tina!

i love asian girls feet so much, especially if they hate their feet being touched

What would you do to Tina's feet?

wouldn't ever let her change socks

Lucy? is she legal,?

I'd pick her up so she faces towards me and her back is against a wall. I would bounce her on my dick while grabbing her ass and thighs.

Lucy is legal, she just turned 20 this year

What would you do to her?

Keep going

she kor?

what do you think of this?

No chinese

I'd smash her cute and innocent Chinese pussy raw

Tell me all about it ;)

Have a gif of her

she's got a perfect face for a massive cum load. and deserves one for being such a tease

got any of kat's feet?

god dam. these are some of the ugliest fucking gooks I'd ever seen.

Want to strip her naked on that pier. Take that red top off over her head, feeling her up through the white slip underneath. Pressing her against the railing, feeling her nipples get hard under my hands

Tell all about how you're gonna fuck Lucy

Do you ever think about these girls getting raped when you see them?

Always do ;)

And then?

how often do you think about it?

take her back home from dinner, but as we approach her house we detour to the alleyway. she gets confused and asks that I'm doing. I pull her hair by the coloured tips and tell her to follow

what if they have a boyfriend?

90% of the time I see them

Keep on going ;) hot as fuck

That's just too bad

I'd like to see Tina... or maybe a more normal picture of her.

What would you do with Tina?

I drag her by her hair to my car and get duck tape to tape her mouth shut preventing her from making too much noise. we drive to the woods far away. as we arrive, I tell her to prepare that cute face of hers...

whoever gets the girl should taunt the boyfriend by playing with her in front of him

She has nice lips, I'd definitely slide my cock inside her mouth grab the back of her head and face fuck it... But I wouldn't touch her hair, she has a nice hair would be a shame.

The boyfriend gets sent photos/videos of his ex being used

And then?

how would the girl react?

She'd probably be depressed as fuck, but nothing she can do

I'm sad to say though, she looks very fake. Obviously puts a lot of make up I think that if she had none her face would look pretty empty. But can't tell by those pictures.

Dude do you have her instagram or any of her social media?she looks so fucking adorable.

the car stops. I force her out of the car, she falls into a mud pond, faintly squeeling as her whole body gets drenched in mud. I continue dragging her through the mud by her coloured hair tips that are now coated in mud. she continues to squeel but the tape is withstanding..

Her social media is private

I'd keep bouncing her on my dick until she cums all over my dick. After that, I'll bend her over and hair back and pound harder.