Hey Sup Forums is this genital warts?

Hey Sup Forums is this genital warts?

Potato quality picture, but from what I can see, those look like friction burns.

thats what i thought but i started to panic

Nope.

Get me a clear photo of the area and I'll try to quell your fears if I can.

The white bumps are normal.

The red cuts are from pulling too hard. Use better lube.

R.I.P

Best i can do

Okay, with a closer look, this looks like it isn't friction burns or genital warts.
Both of those things look different from this, the warts will have cauliflower like growths and the friction burns would be flat areas of roughed up skin.
Go see your doctor user.

Looks like a penis tbh. Is it new or something?

I have HPV and those look awfully like what I had when I first noticed them. They went away after a while but HPV is forever. I would get a doctor's opinion though.

Looks like ingrown hairs.

yeah it started after my hair started growing back after i shaved, iwas looking and it could be related to jock itch i have been riding a bike and doing hot yoga and not showering right after so that could be it,

Ingrown hairs cause pimples

OP here thanks for the input everyone i feel better

those are shaving bumps.

But what the fuck? It's 2017, and anyone from about 10 to 60 can get the HPV vaccine. Why haven't you, you sexless beta?

Also, get electrolysis on your fucking foreskin. No one should have hair that far up your dick, idiot.

Are you femanon? Then you know the drill. If you aren't, and op is not a faggot why he should listen to you?

TF?

Not a femanon. Why wouldn't he get the fucking vaccine, instead of relying on a bunch of random assholes to diagnose him? One would think if this isn't him trolling copypasta, this should be enough for him to get his shit together and get the vaccine before he gets sick for real.

I meant the electrolysis part. Why do you care about other's looks if you are not the faggot?

This

HAHAH seriously? Stubble is murder on a chick's cunt, and will create horrible infections inside a rubber if you're fucking while wearing one. No chick with even a quarter of a brain will fuck a guy with a pus-seeping set of lumps on his dong. Only crack whores.

Only old crack whores.

I'm helping the guy learn how to get MORE pussy and be safer doing it.

i do have the HPV vac, this time you are a faggot

But apparently, you're not OP. So again, why doesn't he get it?

i am op i do have hpv vac kys

Right because women are hair free all the time

Then you don't have warts, you fucking imbecile. Jesus.

Stop finding excuses to show your dick. Make a 'small dick gays' thread, post your pecker, and stop baiting.

HIS Stubble, inside her vagina. holy shit, you fucking virgins are all the same... no idea how sex works but sure you know all the answers. His stubble's growing out TOWARD the tip. Every thrust in, that stubble's going to poke and scrape her up.

you are truly retarded hpv is not the only way to get warts virgin

>Hey Sup Forums is this genital warts?

It looks more like a dick.

by definition, it is. All warts are caused by a small subset of Human Papillomaviruses, or HPV. Not all HPV is warts (Some pretty much skips directly to cancer or some really whacked rare diseases), all warts are HPV.