Well?

Well?

Can we talk?

op is a faggot

Dubs logged

Just stop already

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Log thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" log of shit from Andy Sixx's ass isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a Celebrity's shit. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Logfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "WOULD YOU SUCK A LOG OF SHIT FROM ANDY SIXX'S ASSHOLE?" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

What a complete waste of thread space. And every day too.

Slidd it off the bottom with your own quality trap or wwyd thread then

KEK

Trips demands more

Animator man is this your thread?

I took a log, I took it down
Swallowed a logroll and it was brown
And if you see my log perfection on the shit covered shills
Well the logslidd will slidd it down
And if you see my log perfection on the shit covered shills
Well the logslidd will slidd it down
Oh, the logslidd will slidd it down

I saw Andy Sixx at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him to suck a log of shit out of his ass or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Fiber One bars in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually and that she needed to "grow up, kid" and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that's possible, as I doubt she could ever grow up and receive Andy's Log. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

I like that we're encouraging his fans to eat shit

I want to be behind Andy in the human centipede

>you have been removed from the group

Fucking kek

kys

Kys

OP is a fag.

This poster is a fag

kill yourself

my dream...

Kill yourself

got eem