How the fuck did this happen?

How the fuck did this happen?

He didn't say anything negative in his video.

Muh 2015+1
Muh progressiveness
Muh liberals

it's really rather simple see usually this is what goes down with a shit movie
>reviewers pay money to see it, shit all over it, public pays money to see how shit it really is
what James on the other hand said was:
>I'm not going to pay money to see it and I'm not even going to talk about it
now can you see why they want to nip this shit in the bud?

>all that name calling
what the fuck?

NEGLECT RAPE

I think that everyone behind that movie is delusional that they can force people to like a obviously shit movie.

Since they can't take criticism they play the woman card aka you are sexist cause we made a all female cast.

Their biggest fuck up was casting SHIT women actresses.

criticism is rape

damm I watched AVGN video about this and I didn't expect such shitstorm would come.
Great America you've made popculture hit shit bottom

HE'S

who cares. when will pol stop whiteknighting for cucks who like a broken clock said something right for once and probably accidentally

I predicted this like a year ago when they started touting their writers and so on as being women.

I knew that a small amount of people wouldn't be fussed and they'd blow it up into a huge deal, why is the media so fucking predictable and boring.

GONNA TAKE YOU BACK TO THE PAST

He pointed out the "youtube critics" who are working for the jews are most afraid of.

Not watch a shitty movie and thus cutting out a huge chunk of potential ITS SO BAD IT COULD BE GOOD or ITS A BAD MOVIE WATCH IT OR LAFFS demographic

>SJWs act like SJWs

Shock.

This is all clearly a hit campaign based on how many people and who they are that have suddenly decided to act like they now care about AVGN. It's the exact same shit that happened with gamer gate and the whole gamers are dead narrative they tried to push.

SJW bullies.
We are considered bad guys here but it's nothing compared to these guys who will literally write articles in the press because you criticized their shoehorned propaganda.

Remember whta happened to the Fantastic Four Reboot? We can only hope the same happens to this. I wont be going to see it, thats for sure.

GamerGate was right.

Some of these people are probably being payed to do this.

Noooo... I thaught they were all actual legit criticisms based on facts and logic.

>criticized
Not even. All he said was that he wasn't going to see it.

>troll proof
what the fuck does that mean?

so um, AVGN fans are dead articles incoming?

Wow Bottom Right is a fucking low blow. These people are scum. You don't call a guys wife a gold-digger. Especially not James'. These people are the real man babies, acting like grade school kids. James and his wife did nothing to warrant that. These people can't tell the trolls from normal human beings, they're so blinded politically.

How is Rolfe's wife the gold digger when Oswalt's wife is the one seven feet underground?

it's very, very simple user
replacing the entire cast of a funny and interesting movie with boring sterotypes that have genitals that go inwards instead of outwads is the pinnacle of social justice, and not giving a bunch of worthless hacks a billion dollars would mean that people don't agree with their world view

>calling his wife a gold digger

Mfw SJW's are self destructing

I like that he hasn't said a damn thing.

He just calmly released his followup video and that was it.

His last tweet was some Mike and Bootsy retweet.

I don't think he'll crack.

James had nothing negative to say about a female cast, but he's still a sexist?

What's more surprising is that they care about James' opinion. I wonder if they tried to buy him like they bought Andre?

Isn't this fucking disgusting? How the leftist cockroaches descend on someone for not being useful to their propaganda? Most ordinary people would cave to this abuse, and these social justice faggots see nothing wrong with mass attacks on a 'non-person' who's offended their stupid religion, but howl with upset when anyone speaks back.

I hope if anyone sees one of these beta male fuckholes in public they're going to follow them into a washroom and knife them.

This.

He was pretty chilled in both videos and they acting like he went into a rage screaming and shouting. They can't see they are ones getting all upset while he really doesn't give a fuck

An attempt to get over some new lingo for the masses. You see this a lot online now.

Isn't he a SJW feminist himself?
I remember a year ago everyone were calling him cuck because his wife kisses a nigger in his movie or something