That'll be $19.99 plus tip

That'll be $19.99 plus tip

Get the fuck out of my sight...

*hands $20 note*

Tipping is ridiculous.

does nayone else like to dip pizza in brown sauce?

Never heard anyone say that ever

Sir, I work for tips.
*holds out hand*

Why are there no pineapples on the pizza?

The Pineapple Plaza ® is for Gold Customers only sir

Oh ill give you the tip
>rapes faggot

here's 20
keep the change
>take pizza and soda
>shut door

that would never happen

>*takes pizza*
>*doesn't give moneys*
"Get the fuck off my porch you jew FUCK!"
>*loads shotgun*

Who the fuck pays $20.00 for a tiny shit pizza like that?

>Delivery guys don't get regularly tipped in my country, so neither expect or ask for it.

>Tip them well anyway so I'll get priority and they won't mess with my food.

Sir, I drove 35 mins here in the rain and my 2 year old is at home. Like I said, I work for tips
*holds card machine with 10%, 25%, 50% tip options*

How the fuck can they mess with your food if they're right in front of you on your doorstep?

repeat orders to the same address that don't tip are either last to be delivered in a multi delivery, or the driver will stop at taco bell and eat, then bring the food etc. also anything coming out of the oven can be fucked with, dropped on the floor, spit on etc.

If my house gets a reputation for being a tight-wad.

Or maybe someone is having a shitty day but decides not to fuck with my stuff because I've tipped them and been polite in the past.

Look, it helps with peace of mind.

Are you retarded?

Literally not my fault you choose to do such a shitty job.

If a company forces you to use your own vehicle which means your own gas, insurance, wear & tear, etc. AND pays you a shit hourly wage for the privilege AND you're so fucking stupid as to think that tips are going to make up the difference, NOT...MY...FAULT.

first of all that pizza looks gross secondly 20$ for 1 za is way overpriced and third... always carryout just spend the 10 minutes driving there and back and the best part is you order drive there and its fresh out of oven, not sitting in some teenagers car for 40 minutes

not my fault your son has a shit father with no ambition in life other than to deliver pizza, and who doesn't have the balls to face a boss legally obligated to make up any difference in wage if less than minimum
now drive back in the rain before i tell your boss you are making threatening statements to a customer and your son has a father who works for blowjob money in the alley behind subway

True story: I once offered this 9/10 QT Pizza Hut delivery girl close to $300 for her panties. She declined.

you mean barbecue sauce? wtf dude?

why did i kek so hard at this?

papa john delivery drivers in my town make factory money $10-25/hr

She was cuuute.
I still tipped her $20 though for being a good sport about it.

>always carryout just spend the 10 minutes driving there and back and the best part is you order drive there and its fresh out of oven, not sitting in some teenagers car for 40 minutes

The funny thing is that you can buy those carryout bags and a 12v warming pad that plugs into your car's outlet pretty cheap. Always hot, no risk of anything forgotten and you'll see how long delivery really takes.

He's probably a Britfag like me.
Brown sauce it it's own thing.
Per Wikipedia:
Brown sauce is a traditional condiment served with food in the United Kingdom and Ireland, normally dark brown in colour. The ingredients include a varying combination of tomatoes, molasses, dates, apples, tamarind, spices, vinegar, and sometimes raisins or anchovies. The taste is either tart or sweet with a peppery taste similar to that of Worcestershire sauce. It is similar to brown sauce marketed as steak sauce in the United States.

Brown sauce is traditionally eaten with meals and dishes such as full breakfasts, bacon sandwiches, chips, and baked beans.

holy shit your digits confirm

Britfats eat the most disgusting fucking shit.

Clearly not a Brit

I've literally never been asked for a tip in my life. And the pizza guy never opens the box to show off the pizza.
What kind of inbred retard thinks this happens?

Here's a twenty. Keep the change.

I'm not a fan, myself, but it's a pretty good sauce mix.
Has a very tart, spicy and sweet flavour that goes will with various things.
It's usually used similarly to ketchup.

That's just gourmet BBQ sauce

>What kind of inbred retard thinks this happens?
Stock photographers catering to marketing companies.
I came to the conclusion long ago that all stock photographers live in inner city hipster urban studio apartments, have never held a gun, used a PC, worked on a car or had an argument with their girlfriend/wife ever, based on the absurdly stupid things going on in the pictures they take. They literally don't understand the world they're trying to depict.

>I've literally never been asked for a tip in my life. And the pizza guy never opens the box to show off the pizza.
>What kind of inbred retard thinks this happens?

And the pizza is missing the obligatory penis sticking through the center.

No dick, no tip. That's my rules.

It's precisely your fault, you want them to price the pizza so low that they can't pay employees on that. If you were willing to pay the real price for the pizza then there wouldn't be tipping, and that goes across the board. I work somewhere with a service charge that pays us, and a lot of people get mad at how much they end up being charged.

>20 bucks for a pizza

Do I look like a richfag?

>It is similar to brown sauce marketed as steak sauce in the United States.

I would compare it to HP steak sauce. Goes good on everything.

GET YOUR FUCKING PANCAKE OUT OF MY SIGHT BEFORE I STUFF IT UP YOUR BUTT

Here take this $20

It's more like Worcestershire sauce just not as sweet

i kek'd so hard

No tip if a " delivery fee" is added, fuck that shit.

There ain't no tip if I get dubs tho

get rekt, fag

I love phild corn

Gif related freebie

I always pick up my own pizza. I used to order delivery until one guy decided to slash the tires on my truck. My advice, don't order delivery unless you plan on leaving a tip.

PLEASE let this be a troll

Modz?

That's not even a child