Serious question for any Christian Sup Forumsros

Serious question for any Christian Sup Forumsros.
I was recently saved and discovered Jesus Christ as my savior. Should I break up with my gf of three years because she is a non-believer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=32s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obviously, you shouldn't associate yourself with heretics

Just try and share the good news with her.
One of the main goals of a Christian is to share the Gospel with other people.

try and convert her. if it doesn't work, flip a coin and let God decide.

Try to introduce her to Jesus, but if you want, you can break up

Dump her and leave her number here

>implying anyone with internet access hasn't heard of Christianity

That wasn't exactly what I was implying. I just meant to say

Instead of flipping a coin, just pray.

CHECKED youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=32s

if you really love her dont break up with her but tell her about what you experienced in the last time and try to convince her to convert.

but if she doesnt want to dont try too hard

quads checked

spiritual gains goblin heathen gf

Nope. Not unless you want to.

I am a protestant and my gf is catholic. Neither of us give a fuck cos we both try not to bang on about our beliefs and you should try not to as well man. It pisses people off and gives christians a bad name

no, its not a cult
just do your thing and hope shell learn about it. dont force her, let the word convince her over time

This.

I eat the holy cookie as much as the next christ guy and I can tell you that as long as you pray, believe and are reasonable instead of being a "I beliwve obly for heaven guy", that you are fine.

Everyone sins and even if you dont believe christ banished all sin when he died on the cross, long as you believe and try shit will be daijobu, try and see if she would like to hear the word, but if she doesnt, its fine anyways, keep her if you do love her, I dont think the lord would mind of ita for honest love.

Are you actually saved? What denomination did you join? You could be breaking up with her for being a non-believer when you could actually still be a non true-believer too

Honestly, it doesnt really matter what kind of branch of "praise the trinity" he joined, it isnt a cult and he can keep his gf anyhow.

No, even though me and my gal are religious, even if she weren't I'd love her the same. Best friend is agnostic and his wife is a Scientologist.

The usual thing to do is to let bygones be bygones then fuck a real jesus freak who also worships cock.

"The universe tends to unfold as it should."

Imma not a christian - but as I rember it thats cool. Big J. speaks about it dude.

I can tell you now having a BF suddenly try to convert you as if there's something wrong with you will not end well.