What love advice would you give to your 14 year old self

what love advice would you give to your 14 year old self.

Study harder for your bio test next week! It's your birthday now and you're grounded for being a Bsian and not an Asian

Kill yourself.
You will grow up and pussy out on suicide you can easily do it now because you don't think

idk but i know what advice i'd give to you, "get off of Sup Forums you fucking underaged cunt"

forget it.

Pic very, very related

1. DO NOT THINK WITH YOUR DICK
2. FOCUS ON MONEY
3. PLAN YOUR FUTURE

You absolutely cannot win at anything right now, you're not developed enough. Don't sweat love

Don't even bother.

Mine all the bitcoins

Don't cum inside your aunts flats. You get caught by your grandma and the whole family finds out.

Don't put your dick in crazy.

Stop fapping so much
Computer games are ok, but you are missing loads outside

Dont give up on your dreams

dont go on Sup Forums it is cancer

Don't let your narcissist mother check your mail for you.

Sarah wanted to fuck you the whole time, no need to wait until you're 17 man, crack on

focus on yourself. make goals for things you want to succeed in and make steps to achieve it. when you succeed in those you'll eventually find someone who appreciates and respects you.

love advice? wtf op are you a faggot? every adult knows love is bulshit

hmmmm

Be friends with as many girls as possible. Be great at something and pussy will rape you constantly.

Don't worry so goddamn much. You grow up to be... well, not entirely good looking, but you will be thin with great hair and kind eyes, which will attract a procession of rape and molestation victims who will allow you abuse them for your mutual pleasure. All you have to do is hold them when you're done and really, that's your primary goal (other than for someone else to cause your orgasm, of course).

Oh, and if you show up at the Denny's in Tallahasse, Florida at 7:30 in the morning on November 11th, 1998, you will have sex with a big-titted, short-haired brunette who will approach you and ask if you have a girlfriend.

I don't know. 2 years is not enought to discover something new.

almost /thread

Dont fall in love in high school

If she breathe she a thot
-jotaru's thot patrol

Tell your dad to invest in Amazon for you

Coke is a hell of a drug.

>hell of a drug.
did you get laid bc of coke

Can fuck a big titted brunette.
But have to be at Denny's. In Tallahassee.

Pass

Get your ass to Mars.

stop being autistic

don't let anybody close, don't fall in love!

Fuck as many young girls as possible while is still legal to do so

someone explain

Find a keeper quick before they all turn into druggie sluts and you are left with no options.

Be a better student ofc.
I went through so much shit while being in the german army, afghanistan, kosovo, mali

your a nigger

take as many pics as you can of all the hot chicks you get with

Don't get too attached to em these years are for having fun settle down when you're older... Oh yea don't do drugs too

You're.
You fucking hillbilly cunt get out of here lets meet outside of this thread I'll tear your dick into 2 pieces

Don't "fall in love" with some chick and think you'll spend forever with her. Don't date that same girl all throughout high school.

Seriously...so much ass just waiting to be fucked, but you are attached and you think that is special or something - and you'll be a cuck because this girl will be giving her ass up to pretty much anybody who wants it, while she is supposed to be in a relationship with you.