i found it!

yeah why?

How tall are you?

can i add you?

5'6
sure but i hope your intentions are noble ones :p

'leftuthere'

obv bait

5'6" manlet here as well, glad I'm not alone.
I wish I was the blue ;-;

I want a cute manlet to spoil and dress up in cute things.

you got me!
i wish i had the green :s
we're not manlets were just smaller people
this is ideal but probably not practical..
this post is very hit and miss for me
calling someone a manlet probably won't get them in cute clothes for you c:

Tfw 5'3

Are you cute?

just a daily reminder

Nah, we're manlets.
But manlets are the cuter ones~
I'd take you up on that offer, but I only just came out as bi and I still look very masculine, got me a "don't-give-a-fuck" beard. But, I am trying to work my wardrobe into more androgynous clothing options. So, I don't think I'm the cute one you're looking for just yet, gotta keep doing yoga and squats to get that nice figure :-x

Nope. Ugly, fat, and black.

not black :c

So much wet cock in here. I think I should evac.

Yeah sorry. Don't worry I'll probably look cuter in a year or so.

>mfw no cute boyfriend like this to cuddle and snuggle with
>mfw this will never happen to me

why. fucking. live.

youll find one if youre cute too

I know your pain :-/
I haven't had a date in two years...

Its okay user. What makes you think this will never happen?

Female, also kik

That's the problem.

i'm not cute, just another 5'7 chaser that only tops and is into both grills & cute bois.

live with family thats very anti-faggot, even if I do bag me a qt3.14 bf I'd most likely have to live on my own with no financial leverage.

I don't get it, are you asking if I'm a female, or telling me you're one?
Also, don't have a kik; hikikomori don't associate with people outside the chanscape

Are you female, kik name?

Asking my bad lol

here, no I'm a dude, user from

>6'4"
>hairy and fat
>disgusting
>still lives with parents
>wants to be cute
i want to fucking die

Know that feel.

is that you?

Yeah, same here but I've been past the point of caring for a long time. I'll die alone at this rate. Shit.

Don't say that, there's plenty of people out there. You just gotta broaden your horizons. I've been at the point of not caring for a long while, till I came out as bi (previously claimed asexuality, still kinda true. Don't really care for it, or social interaction in general, but meh, it gets lonely sometimes). Now I'm working on it, downloaded grindr (I hope it's not just full of sluts, but my expectations are low), but I'm still too anxious after such a long period to try to be with anyone. People are scary :-<
All I'm saying is, perspective is a big thing, and if you don't think you're going to get anything, you won't. Gotta reach out sometimes. I still haven't

Ladies kik me.
Triplewb

bump

Yeah I pondered to myself about the Asexual thing but that's not being true to myself. As in reality its that I'm too lazy and socially introverted to be bothered to put in the effort. Plus I seem I maintain a mentality of only needing myself. I think for now anyway I'm wanting to work out and get a better job.

People are only scary when you have anxiety of being judged. Which is no reason to be scared. Hope your dating attempts are successful user.

sorry op here i had a random band practice

>6" fat bear-mode
>Want tiny qt3.14 BF
>All see me as daddy dom
>Total bottom bitch on the inside
Life is suffering.

>that feeling when no tall bf to kiss on your tippy toes
;.;