What are your oddest fetishes ?

What are your oddest fetishes ?
Not the most violent or ugly ones, not those that would shock, but those that are just... Unusual. Weird. Things that people don't think of as sexual.
Here are mine
>the smell of cinnamon
>scorching hot water
>bikes
>glitter
>really soft, plushy textures

I have a fart fetish. Could be worse I suppose.

2D farts or 3D farts ?

Both I guess. I see a girl fart and I get hard

Wedgies lol

Ever been wedgied as a kid ?

I really like fucking girls' armpits. Kind of weird I guess.

>scorching hot water
Holy shit I thought I was the only one

Nah, I went to an all girls school so it never really happened, at least the one I went to

Smooth talking chicks

Taller Women? Though, that doesn't really seem that unusual.

A light hint of sweat.

The dimples on a girls lower back also the one above the upper lip i forget the name

washing plates in the sink, my dick just gets rock fucking hard.

post a pic of your boobs

sandy asses are nice to look at, not really my fetish tho.

The thought of drinking a girl's piss to me is a lot like a girl swallowing a dude's cum, so that is kind of a turn on for me.

Another one here. I think it has to do with the contrast between the beauty of a woman doing something gross. I also like the thought of what a perfect 10/10 woman could get away with. "Hey user I'll have sex with you but first you have to suck a fart out of my ass" Sure, not all girls could get me to do it, but you know there are a select few that could. What is it about being beautiful that makes that possible? I don't know but it's a turn on.

Fit/muscular girls, but not like super muscular female bodybuilders.
I watch a good deal of women's wrestling just because it scratches that itch for me.

Also this I guess
Seek mental help

>Seek mental help
Why, exactly?

i'm a religion fetishist. it's extremely tame and the bulk of my fantasies are sexless.

meaning i fetishize religious clothing, ceremony, rules, the authority aspects, and how they relate to gender.

essentially, fantasize about the idea of a matriarchal church where only women can be ordained, lead, etc - and i want to feel fully inferior to them, envious of them, and totally reverent towards them.

Floor tiles

when a girls slaps me in the face i get rock hard. When im drunk i purposely say shit to unknown girls to get slapped, some of them can hit rly hard lol

I'm not sure quite what to call it, but my biggest fetish is finding out somebody else's fetishes.

Like, when someone admits to liking something kind of deviant, it almost always makes me want to try it with them.

Pic sorts related, got with a girl who was into mommy do stuff once. It was hot but I wouldn't seek it out on my own, doing it for her was a turn on though.

Nice.

I have a fetish for big tits. Like to suck on them for hours until my face is numb. And I could just play with them for hours on end too.

Also have a spanking fetish. I love giving spankings and it makes me rock fucking hard every time.

Skin-tight shiny or glittery textures is my fetish. Latex, if done right, body paint or one-piece swim suits usually do the trick. Have more of this pic user?

god damn i cant decide if i wanna fuck that ass or slide it into my playstation and play Fallout on it

Not that outlandish, but I fantasise about making my ex-girlfriend pregnant and then massaging baby oil into her pregnant body.

Tits or GTFO

This is a female. No idea why but girls get turned on by this shit. But hey tho to each his own.

If I gave you a wedgie would you indulge my pee fetish? and by that I mean pee in my mouth?

Might be into having a really hot girl take a dump on my chest. I thought it was the weirdest thing when I first heard it but I see the appeal more and more now. Definitely would not want in my mouth tho .

I don't know why but I find it so hot when I hump my staircase. It just feels so heavenly. I'm a dude btw

>white tight short shorts
>white tight tube tops

Fucking diamonds