Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded...

Hey Faggots, My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook. Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening. Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/search?q=joseph duggar and kendra&source=lnms&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi_48T5oa3WAhVMfpAKHXVjBGwQ_AUIDigA&biw=1088&bih=510&dpr=1.25
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

op is fag

You look like you're 40 with that balding head of yours.

google.com.br/search?q=joseph duggar and kendra&source=lnms&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwi_48T5oa3WAhVMfpAKHXVjBGwQ_AUIDigA&biw=1088&bih=510&dpr=1.25 FUCK YOU NIGGER UR PASTA IS SHIETTTTTT

"I'm pretty much perfect" lol

you're so ugly even your own hairline runs away from you, damn

we were interviewed

lol

The filename is joseph-dugger my dude

Fuck you OP, I'm the real John.

OP tries a shitty bait

Fuck you you dont know wnything about me u stupid piece of shit faggot. u look like a cuck and your gf probably fuck niggers piece of shot im nothing like that u wrote dumb shit

Oh yeah? Link it and maybe I'll believe this isn't a copypasta that's been around since 2007

sage

ur bitch looks like that moon emoji, she looks like ur sister more than ur fucking wife dude fuck off you cunt and ur nigger lips u have more lips than ur girl fucking goody shoes hair gtfo
I feel better by knowing I don't spend my time and my resources in such an fucking cunt who only know how to suck dick and spend my money

See, proof bro

I take it you're not attending the virtual mixer we were planning for a thread next Wednesday. Shame, it's going to be an open bar.

Old copypasta never tastes very good. Try something else.

You really did not know how to screenshot on a macbook, faggot

kys autistic mong

If by this time you think im still serious then you're dumber than i, I purposely left that there to make me seem like even more of a dumbass and that interviews about some random shit i just inspect elemented it cause im gay and worthless.

K
Dat filename tho