You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers

You have 10 SECONDS to name a better fast food restaurant than Five Guys Burgers.
>protip: you can't.

Panera

Denny's.

Whataburger
Fucking Five Gays can kiss my ass + .59 slice of cheese?

>fast food restaurant
i'll give you that much, but that's only putting it at the level of shitty-looking diner with decent food.

You will find much better burgers for much less from local burger joints with a little bit of searching. Chains have upper management and CEOs to feed, and boy are they hungry, and you either pay with price or quality.

CANES

Mighty Fine

Chic-Fil-A destroys Five Guys hands down all the time. Five Guys is way too fucking greasy.

Texas fags unite

They aren't even as good as Red Robin or some frozen white castle burgers.

I like carls junior more

Whataburger

Fat burger

yourself in your kitchen with not shit quality meat

I agree. I rarely eat fast food but when I do it's usually whataburger. Love the mustard.

this is why americans are fat

dubs of truth

Whataburger is pretty solid. Zestos has a decent fast food burger in Atlanta

>chips in a paper cup
>boring ass """bread"""
The bread should be like pic related. Good texture, some taste. Not that plastic shit you got wrapped around those sorry ass pieces of meat.

dubs of truth

Atomic Burger...Nothing else matters

can vouch that is what buns look like when you make them from scratch

just cause you work there as a 37yr old loser chef? that makes it "the best"?

well, how about burgerista, you walking failure?

Anne's Snack Shack in Kirkwood Atlanta GA FTW

The ghetto burger is where it's at

>slice of cheese
>cheese

skipped vegetable oil and water is not cheese, my friend. maybe in culinary ridiculous US, but nowhere else.

I'd rather have the five guys burgers bread instead of that shit. I like my bread soft and airy and squishy, not a bun of gritty chewy bullshit.

>americans will unironically argue about who deep fries bulk discounted ground meat the best

Steak n Shake

>regular fries

habit burger and grill

not gonna lie fake cheese has its place in certain foods but on a burger is not one

In N Out
/thread

Arby's
No burger is a match for the Chicken Cordon Bleu.

Go suck on a chip butty or a questionable sausage eurofag. Every country has cheap unnutritious bad food. I remember racehorse being all over the European food system years ago as beef. We have better sushi then Tokyo and better French then Paris. Suck a dick and smoke a fag eurotrash

I would rather have a double quarter pounder from McDonald's than a burger from Five Guys.

>better sushi then Tokyo and better French then Paris
LMAO

thanks for spreading fast food McD cancer all over the world, Ammerigga.

Look at chinese food. They are'nt lying about it, it has a shitload of glutamate in it.
Take a Kebap. Yes, it is fat and rich in calories, but they don't lie about it either.
Sushi. Maybe you get parasite and tapeworms, if you eat bad sushi, but most of the time this stuff is really healthy.

Now look at McDonalds campaigning how "healthy" the food is and how "good" the ingredients are. US burger fastfood shit with deep-fried everything on the side is basically warm meat garbage with a shitload of preservatives. Oh, and they remind you with posters and sheets on the tray that you have to eat a sugary sweet calory bomb for desert, too!

California tortillas

Lennys burgers
Carl's Jr
Wendy's
That's a burger
Dennys

Five guys is a joke. You literally just pay more.

This. I have yet to run into another burger place that will offer you swiss cheese instead of american

Ok David Puddy

NY an LA has world class sushi and Ches Panis and The French Laundry are as good as what you get in starred restaurants in France. It's not like you couldn't try playing the culture game too. We're just so much better at it. I dislike fast food restaurants as I am a chef but everywhere has poor quality food for poor people.

Tried this when I visited texas. What a shit burger, no wonder your whole state is below average if this is the bar.

>I have animated gifs of little cartoon girls saved to help me win internet arguments

You're the same guy who started the salary job thread. Gtfo.

burglars built in my kitchen

venison/bacon/jalapeno
spicy mustard
wash 'em down with a cold shiner bock

The fuck kind of burglars break into your house to build in your kitchen?

you seem to have massive issues with drawing the right conclusions.
If there is a badass Frensh restaurant in LA, it is still French food that - wait for it - originates from traditional cooking in France.

>expensive
>meh
Literally every other burger joint

I hate your recipe but damn you snagged a great name for it
>Burglers

I dare anyone in here to eat one of those burger buns on its own, no meat, ketchup or anything. Those buns are like mushy cardboard.

you can't tell from the pic, but hey are toasted

This

Too expensive for the quality of the food. There's a place in my town that sells bigger burgers for half the price that taste so much better.

Culvers. Get on my level you piece of shit.

these guys have some pretty fucken awesome burgs

Culver's is shit. So is your opinion.

any burger joint that don't cost this much

Sure. Everyone is from somewhere else if you go far enough back. We have produced cheap shit and stuff like the internet. I love southern food but I understand that it is an interpretation of west African cuisine. You should not judge our culture by our lowest common denominator and I won't judge yours by it either.

/thread. nothing better than the habit.

There's the little bitch burgers you enjoy and then there's butter burgers.

Literally any other restaurant on the Earth's surface
>inb4 that's not what literally means
Yes it is
I literally mean literally
Literally any other restaurant

Chik-Fil-A and Zaxby's destroy every other fast food restaurant in existence

4800 fucken mg of salt. double the recommended daily allowance

What's the secret to making a burger as good as Five Guys burger? Whenever I make a burger at home its inferior.

Wendy's, Tim Horton's, Subway.

Jungle Jim's, Faggot.

fuck american cheese. So many other options available from cheddar, colby, monetry jack. Also iceberg lettuce sucks. Go with loose leaf lettuce.

Fuck Five guys,expensive and their shitty fries taste like beans.

Time machine + Taco Bell in the 90's.

/thread

Fuck Whataburger's dry-ass shit.