>be oppose to make Japan more multicultural and diverse

Why are weebs so stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack
waitbutwhy.com/2014/07/japan-and-how-i-failed-to-figure-it-out.html
youtube.com/watch?v=d8pvD_4Pd1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What?

most weebs barely have money and social skills to leave their house, let alone visit japan

you're not really in danger here

At this point any jap flag on Sup Forums is either some English teacher, some amerifat marine or as you said, some weebshit.

Which makes it even more stupid when some dumbass English teacher writes a joke and everyone goes "BASED JAP DOES IT AGAIN X-DD"

Attention whoring at its finest

OP is a nigger. Ignore him.

> Be Japan
> Obvious you have to stuck fucking or you'll die out
> Don't

Don't know why you added "at this point" - that's always what it was.

Weeaboos like Japan for what it is right now
They know Japan won't be Japan anymore if it became multicultural/diverse

There's no contradiction, it's not like they want to bring their entire family to Japan to change it

Unlike mexicans

BASED
A
S
E
D

>Weebs want to be nips and despise their own culture.
>Wanting to make it multicultural.

Wow you Nips are really fucking retarded.
But thank you for getting us rid of those disgusting weebs.

>it's not like they want to bring their entire family to Japan to change it
>Unlike mexicans
/thread

BASED NIPPON DOES IT AGAIN!!!!!!

>No diversity in Japan
>please accept me! I am exception

what a stupid double standard

If some asian guys embrace Japan, his language and culture won't it work ? Polish and Italians did that in France and it turned good.

>Why are weebs so stupid?

are you telling me that animu grills aint real ?
that tentacle rape aren´t common?
that asian grills have not giant boobs?

weaaboos on suicide watch

Because humans are selfish? I migrated to Britain legally acquired citizenship and I fucking hate illegals and refugees

T chink

Yeah, this is how it is everywhere. I think people who immigrate to other countries are generally weary of other immigrants fucking up how they are perceived by the native populations.

My parents were immigrants to Canada and they certainly weren't pro-immigration.

Tbh I really want to go Japan, but I don't have any friends so I don't want to go by myself

And can decide if I want immigrate there shouldn't be too hard since I'm British citizen right?

>implying anime girls are asian

I don't know, come here and do what? You can't just live here for no reason.

Why would weeb spergs want more of their kind shitting up the place?

>tfw realised the reality that I'm NEET

Atleast my dad would leave me a decent inheritance

I'm an English teacher stuck in Japan. Been here too long. But great sites and I agree with the tight boarder policy here. Nobody likes a jihadi blowing up on a train on the way to work.

You wouldn't even be posting here if that weren't the case.

Isn't it really fucking safe?

Maybe I'll study Japanese and move there to teach English and Chinese or something

You're not "stuck" in Japan, you just don't want to go back home so you teach English aka "I don't know what I want to do with my life and I have no other employable skills but I love Japan: the job"

You import English teachers because they can do something you can't: speak English

What skills do Africans or Muslims offer over native Japanese though? Other than driving down wages?

Mass immigration is class warfare. Plain and simple.

Not everyone is an English teacher or soldier.

diversity is okay if its white people injecting themselves into a society because the majority of us aren't raping murdering psychopaths. Consider us a gift you filthy gook

>fug the real world is brutal.

but who can understand weebs?

Most are, particularly on Sup Forums

Teacher was the meme job forever but I'd argue that nowadays, IT is common as well. That's probably only slightly above Teacher-tier, though.

If you don't mind the earthquakes, tsunamis, radiation and pm2.5 pollution from China it's not so bad. Plus the girls will take their clothes off on a drop of a hat.

And who cares what weebs think? Whether or not Japan goes multicultural is a decision to be left to native Japanese people and, to a lesser extent, immigrants who assimilate and become citizens.

>implying I care about 3D except breeding me children

2D is better anyway, what province/area is safe to live in? I've talked to one Japanese poster here and they said there's loads of chinks there already

Truth. Comfortable here and I fear the prospect of going back to school or trying to find a stressful job. No skills.

OP's premise is flawed anyway.
The vaaast majority of white retards who come here support efforts to turn Japan into another shit-smeared thoroughly Jewified McCulture

The drawbridge mentality is rational if you've come from a shithole.

This. I've seen American expats make the case in comment sections. White liberals try to ruin every country they can. Keep them out Nippon.

Maybe the same reson muslims come to yurop and demand sharia laws to make it a new durkastan. People are enormously retarded.

Citation required. That "gaijin stare" you get when walking by another foreigner in this country is the most true meme imaginable. I've yet to meet anyone who wants some sort of open immigration policy.

I agree.
Weebs are fucking gay. You guys can feel free to gas them if you like because we're sure as hell not going to take them back over here.

Typical English teacher in Japan isn't a David-kun at this point; it's some chubby white bitch with no real skills to speak of but who thinks she's "good with children" and then she arrives in the inaka and discovers that children/adults alike have no qualms with calling her fat or stereotyping her and she gets super triggered and then reposts a billion Rocket News/Japan Times articles on her Zogbook about why this country needs to accept diversity and become exactly like America

Japanese only accept other Japanese and thats why I like you guys you think about your self first thats more then I can say to Europe.

This is accurate

You get this shit in China too

Stop interacting with other sexually-insecure men I guess

Why is this goyim not trying to trick us?

Is he trying to blend in before striking us with some globalist Asia garbage?

Why don't you kick yourselves out, you'll never be jap no matter how hard you wish

I dont know China should we ask America?

gaijin living and working here

not a teacher
not a burger
not a weeb

/pol was wrong again

That's not even true.
Japan is full of slimy, self-loathing leftists who think of their own culture as barbaric and use Western mannerisms as a yardstick for refinement. Having these sycophants latch onto you is way worse than any """racism""" in the country

>haha I'm not a meme give me (You) s

Huh?

>you'll never be jap no matter how hard you wish
I'm not sure why this gets used as an insult. No one living here wants to be Japanese, they just like living here. If you can live with the fact that people view you as "an other", which most people can, and you enjoy life besides that, that's all that matters.

I enjoy living here more than I enjoy living back home for a variety of reasons, none of which are based on "being japanese"

Germany knows the truth.

shut up noich

>FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT.

Every single japanese fla on Sup Forums is just some murican weeb kike shitposting or shilling for diversity in Japan.
Nips don't browse Sup Forums

sage this shit.
fuck off weeb

>the Jew reveals his intentions to divide Asian nations further so America comes to "liberate" everyone

Oh come on China.
You hate Japan dont you.
>remember ww2.

Tbh my grand parents do

I don't really, I actually hate niggers and shit skins much much much more

Don't forget muslims, Islam is the real problem desu

How to into Japan

Don't go near any fucking major city, i learned it the hard way. Cool stuff to buy and find though

Our Muslims are actually assimilated the hui Muslims are fine desu

We have 清真everywhere which is Chinese for halal

Is Islam even a problem in China?

yea they use 2chan

Nice try Jew

Yes. Out West.

India?

Yes. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Kunming_attack

Uyghur muslims in China like to terrorize. The government doesn't like it: they see their monopoly threatened.

I'm pretty sure Xinjiang is full of Muslims

They like Japan for being Japan and Japanese, seems like a pretty good reason to oppose to it becoming a multicultural shithole.

Weebs don't move to Japan in hopes that it will become multicultural, they go there hoping to become part of Japanese culture and fully embrace it.

As long as they are productive members of society and don't impregnate the women, there should be no problem.

They've got a whole bunch of nearly useless desert land too

And desert land means the sandpeople bother you

If you're a weeaboo why would you want a multicultural Japan?

You want monocultural Japan so it keeps Japanese culture. It's not multiculturalism if you move to a place and adapt their culture.

Huh.
Who would have tought.
Then dont build your country in the sand idiots.

weebs are transjaps

>Israel
>Telling others not to build your country on sand

Unless you're stationed there, there's really no excuse.
Maybe you should live in europe, you'll always be a gaijin in japan.
Say it with me: Gai [foreign] Jin [devil].. that means you

>pretending you dont have a tourism industry

The only thing weebs want is to impregnate a Japanese girl

i hope your grandmother bitch got raped hard by some jap patrol

It's the other way around.

I had to break up with my last gf because she was secretly trying to get pregnant.

Like hell I'm bringing any more Eliot Rodgerses into this world.

Cause I'm a special snowflake.

jin means devil

>implying i don't introduce myself as Gaijin when I'm in glorious Nippon

It's perfectly fine if you have daughters

It's halfbreed sons that are fucked

In terms of demographics, japan is a conservatard's wet dream:
waitbutwhy.com/2014/07/japan-and-how-i-failed-to-figure-it-out.html
>Population: Japan has the world’s 10th highest population, at 127 million, but it’s one of the small handful of countries whose population is shrinking. This is especially impressive considering that Japan has the world’s second lowest infant mortality rate and its third highest average life expectancy. The main reason the country’s population is declining is that their total fertility rate is one of the lowest in the world at 1.4 births/woman. It’s also not a country people immigrate to, leaving it with an incredibly homogeneous population—98.5% of people living in Japan are Japanese.

So what?

Japs live wherever, they know they're foreigners to wherever they move. They don't have to like you, but they do have to keep their fucking hands off you.

Which touches on my justifiable apprehension about immigration from the Middle East. Why should we take in their immigrants when if the roles are reversed they would attempt to kill me in their country?

I disagree.

Mixed race children of any sex end up hating their parents, their country, and themselves.

I have had sex with Asian, Black, and Arab women but I will never get any of them pregnant.

You realize everything you love about Japan. Everything that makes you want to live and work in Japan. All of that is a product of them being horribly xenophobic?

Japan was what my country was supposed to be like if we weren't cucked by the EU. We are nationalistic, have high life expectancies and low birth rates as well.

even without the eu italy would still be cucked

You're white, go back to europe.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8pvD_4Pd1A

You WUZ Romans

HAN and ROME could have been friends if not for the faggot sandniggers

Weebs are delusional enough to think they're Japanese

Wouldn't you be cucked by the progressive north or bankrupt south anyway

>marine mad that he can't just rape every jap schoolgirl
cry more

Do jap girls still love western guys and half white babies?

Cucked by what? You're the one who's forcing us to accept those immigrants and refugees. That doesn't change how nationalistic we are though.

>Someone find article of that post wall bitch upset local men didn't want when she was teaching Japan and the white male teachers avoid her cause they could get younger thinner/more attractive/not third wave fem native girls.

Woah another Chinese

Haven't seen one in like

A day