Guys how can this be real. Wouldnt the earth ne huge from the moon according to what they tell us...

Guys how can this be real. Wouldnt the earth ne huge from the moon according to what they tell us ? Im not a flat earther but i do believe nasa is lying about somthing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vCWLw4idDxg&ab_channel=dj2baduk
iflscience.com/space/why-can-t-we-see-stars-in-space-photographs/
youtu.be/vCWLw4idDxg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that image is not scaled correctly

here is a better picture of accurate earth moon size and distance

What is this picture you are showing. Because reality dosent show the moon that far away so that pic dosent seem right either

This cant be true the moon would look tiny.

look up videos on the moon illusion, that is a completely accurate size and scale image

Okay but my point is if we had pictures of the earth from the moon the earth should pretty big not small like we see the moon

Sorry, but have you actually looked at the math? The Earth would definitely look bigger than the moon does, but it's not like it would be gigantic.

this is a video of the earth rising on the moon it was taken by a Chinese probe i believe, the earth is larger in the sky then the moon but it is hard to judge how much larger with no frame of reference on the horizon. But it is not extremely larger. the earth is about 4 times larger then the moon so the earth will appear about 4 times larger in the sky. but again without anything for reference on the horizon this difference is hard to see

youtube.com/watch?v=vCWLw4idDxg&ab_channel=dj2baduk

moon's radius is 27% that of earth, so the earth should appear 4x taller in the moon sky than the moon appears in the earth sky

No but from how much bigger the earth is than the moon it should look bigger than we see the moon from the sky. Im choosing common sense over some math from lying scientists

This is going to blow your mind.

Thanks but that video looks so fake! Where are the stars too? This is my problem! Why is everything from space fake!! Im starting to believe truman show movie was a sign for us lol

stay in school

Why would they lie about how far the moon is?

Also, they can do the math as well. If any of these images were fake you wouldn't be able to see the imaginary discrepancies your conspiracy nut mind is seeing now.

Lol

earth's radius is only 4 times larger than the moon's, they won't look that much bigger.

the earth's mass and density and nearly a hundred times more, but that doesn't change the size
ok here's a trick, every time you think of some stupid question likw "uuuhh why cant we see stars", dont answer your own auestion with "it must be fake", look up the answer
iflscience.com/space/why-can-t-we-see-stars-in-space-photographs/

Im serious tho that video is definitely fake. You think its real? Why can we control a fuckkng robot on mars but cant have a raw photo of earth from the moon?? Why??

so the earth should be 4x larger in the moon sky, than the moon appears from earth, and in these pictures it's not

If you cant tell these pics are computer generated your a fucking sheep.

Our daytime sky is bright because of the diffusion of light through the atmosphere. In space, or on the moon, there's no atmosphere to spread the light around, and the sky will appear black at midday – but that doesn't mean it's not just as bright. An astronaut looking out the window of the space station will see just as much direct sunlight, if not more, than I will looking out my apartment window on a cloudless day.

If I want to take a picture out my sunny window, I'll naturally use a fast exposure and a narrow aperture setting on my camera, which lets only a short burst of light in – a little like the way the pupils of the eye contract in sunlight, so the bright light isn't so painful.

Naturally, the astronauts or satellites in space are going to do the same thing when taking pictures of sunlit objects, since it's just as bright up there. Fast exposure times means they can get good pictures of the bright Earth or lunar surface, but it also means no stars in the picture. Even in space, stars are relatively dim, and simply don't produce enough light to show up in photos set for bright sunlight.

next have a collage showing how the NFL can't make up their minds what the dallas cowboys look like across those same years

Idc about the stars im concerned on why everything we get from space is cgi! How can we put a fucking robot on mars and control that but cant go to the moon and take a actual raw photo. Why dosent that alarm you guys???

Am i wrong for being concerned why the earth phots are all faked? Theres even proof that they touch up the clouds by adding more of the same ones.

Few if any of these pictures are meant to be raw, untouched images of the Earth. Several are stitched together from several pictures, some are clearly touched-up to enhance contrast.

There also isn't any mention of what kind of equipment each of these photos were taken with. Radically different hardware and photography techniques are going to produce different images.

Lol, what? Add it up, genius (Pluto no longer considered a planet, btw).

This is like asking why celebrities look different in photo shoots vs. candid photos and then claiming that the celebrity is really flat.

Yes thats what they tell us they do so they can get away with faking them. But i dont understand how they dont have a camera that can take a video or photo of the earth thats not computer generated after. It really makes me think they are hiding somthing.

I wish i can just see a real photo of the earth from space. If they can put shit on mars it shouldnt be a problem.

could you rewrite that in intelligible english? then maybe i'll be able to give you an answer.

Focal length matters as well as depth of field. I can make the moon look huge or tiny, depending on which lenses I use. A strong telephoto lens zoomed all the way in with a mountain much closer than the moon will make the moon look gigantic. Here's an example with the tree in the background looking different sizes depending on lenses.

how about from the robot on the moon
you know from what we posted earlier
youtu.be/vCWLw4idDxg

I hate that because im asking questions about stuff that is faked i get called a conspiracy theorist.

Here's an example with the moon.

that's what a conspiracy theorist is
alright guys this is bait pack it up

Some high class retardation on display here.

That video is deff fake man. And common sense if the earth is supposedly 4x bigger why is almost the same size as we see the moon in that video

What's the focal length of the camera? Is it a zoom or a telephoto lens? Answer those questions and you have your answer.

It's all about what lenses are used.
Pic related.

Yea i deff understand that but somthing is off in my opinion. Idk thanks eveyone

It's because you're discounting math as fake, when you haven't studied beyond high school algebra. If you're not willing to put in the work yourself, yet still think you're right, you get rightfully called out as being a pretentious idiot. Learn the math and do your own experiments. Get a telescope. Do something other than just assume you're right and fitting in the "evidence" to match your own personal bias. Learn to be ACTUALLY scientific and you will then trust in the science.

Your opinion is based on human perception, which is notoriously unreliable.

The moon is 238,900 miles away. on average The diameter of the earth is 7,917.5. The distance from the earth to the moon varies a bit and Earth's atmosphere can act like a lens, making the moon look different sizes depending on the conditions and viewing angle.

They might just change what projection they use to find what's the most accurate