The closer you are from Germany, the more nationalist and anti-EU you are, I wonder why

The closer you are from Germany, the more nationalist and anti-EU you are, I wonder why...

IT WAS ALL PUTIN!

two words

RUSSIAN

HACKERS!

Peasants, basically

Because they're post-industrial shitholes, that's why.

Surely it's a coincidence that those used to be heavy industrial areas whichbare now full of angry underemployed workers

*which are

yes

good riddence, France

?

Why are they underemployed?
can't they go learn new skills and find new work?

why is the mediterranean coast so redpilled

Daily reminder that Russians have hacked women's brains around you with hypnotic radio waves and that's why you cannot find a gf.

Not that simple. You spend 10, 15, 20 years working in a factory and then not just your job, but your entire field all but vanishes. Now you have to go out and find new work, but you have no relevant skills or experience in the services. You can go to school to learn new skills, but you also have to work full-time because you've got a family to support, so it takes you longer to finish. But you've got no qualifications so you get a minimum wage job. Now you're dirt poor and never at home, so your wife leaves, takes the kids with her. Then you finally get your qualifications, go to apply for the job at some office, but they gave it to Abdullah, so it's back to the shit minimum wage job for you, only now you're really mad at everyone.

Many mudslimes

There is no new jobs.

And there will be even less.

And more taxation to afford the immigrants.

There are jobs, they have the entirety of the EU to move around.

Not if you're 50 and nobody wants to hire you just so you could retire 10 years later

Where the people don't speak French? They'd be getting immigrant-tier work, they could stay in France and do the same jobs. The issue is more underemployment than unemployment. People who used to be part of the middle class getting unceremoniously kicked down to the bottom en masse.

>50 yo working class frenchman
>speaking any English whatsoever
Jacinta, I...

Why is Brittany and Basque Country so pro-Macron? Aren't there virtually no shitskins there?

Most of the EU is post-industrial and decadent. And all of it will also be affected by immigrant policies.

I'm sure there are some but apparently few of them care enough to go there and the weather is kinda shite compared to other parts of France.
It's just not that interesting unless you're into old houses, rain and fish.

I thought europe didnt have enough people and needed immigrants to fill in for work. Now your saying that there actually arent enough jobs to go around? This doesn't add up buddy.