What did this famous musician mean by this?

What did this famous musician mean by this?

"Please buy my music"

"sum loser on Sup Forums is gonna be triggered enough to make a thread about this, o i am laffin."

She's saying white people are the only ones with agency. They put people into power and only they can take that power away.

She is landing on the beaches of Normandy and wants everyone to know how brave she is

This.
All this tweet is, is a a cry for attention. Just like all the white guilt personalities that love to apologize but never actually do anything to benefit everyone or even anyone.

>t. POC

>all white people are responsible for this system's thrive and fall

What have i done now?

"i'm privileged," "i feel like i can't talk about poc treatment directly," "so i'll do it indirectly by saying white people did this to you and we're all rly sorry guys :("

>>t. POC
yeah, sure

she might have genuinely felt bad

>doesn't realize not only whites use the internet in the year 2017

Just because I'm a POC doesn't mean I throw myself towards people who try and pretend to take the blame for everything that EVERYONE mind you faces. It's fucked up because people like her aren't genuine, they just wanna feel like they're good people without being a good person.

>white people control the world

It's the rich, stupid. Race only sort of matters. When the rocket leaves for Mars it's gonna be the Saudis and American CEOs and wall street rat fuckers, anyone with money, not just white people.

yeah I felt bad too but I didn't take to twitter to virtue signal about how bad white people are but not me oh no! I'm one of the good ones!
she may have genuinely felt bad, that's fine, but I think these tweets say a lot more about lorde's stance on identity politics than how she felt.

She meant that politics should stay in Sup Forums

Where are all the Sup Forums shitposters today? Can't care about your issues that much if you forget about them 24 hours later.

Glad someone gets it

school started again today

>t. POC
Prove it. Take a timestamped picture of your arm. I know you won't because you are a lying piece of shit.

Don't lie school don't start till after labor day

dude morality contradictions lmao

I'm not saying only whites use the internet, I'm saying that it doesn't fucking matter if you're a POC or not, and even if it does I doubt you're one considering the retarded shit you're spouting.

Not him

There's my num