Alright niggers its time for a dinner rate thread...

Alright niggers its time for a dinner rate thread. Here I am eating two pulled pork sandwiches and 6 fried cheese sticks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cw2mRAuxzm0
youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=6s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gourmand_syndrome
youtube.com/watch?v=U6rVZng-AnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I mean that looks pretty good or whatever. But the thing is, food is just sustenance. People who are 'foodies' and need the best of the best all the time are just pleasure-seeking animals.

You eat food so you don't die. Any thought beyond that is kind of perverted and ungodly. People who are obsessed with finding the best food are degenerates to me. You eat that food and you be happy you're even able to do so.

Bump

Good on you bud. These cheese sticks are gr8

Finished. Who wants their dinner rated?

>smoked gouda
>brie
>peppercorn salami
>whole wheat cracka ass crackas
>shiner bock

almost keto

Where is your marinara sauce to dip those cheese sticks in?

Don't take it out on society because your parents were too poor to buy you lunchables.

10/10 midwest dinner

I had chili poured over fritos.

I would say 6/10 but the fact that you threw the block in with dinner I will burn up to 9/10

3/10

just a snack. i usually don't eat much in the evenings

I love my fritos

4/10

6/10. no marinara for them cheese dicks?

keto is good, very good

>shiner
Fellow Texas bro?
9/10 Try soppressata next time if you can find some for a 10/10 meal

>Scotland

Bacon and Cabbage. Irelands finest

8/10 top notch submission user

houstonfag

never heard of soppressata....i'll sheck it out

>No potato

Not Irish.

what is the sauce on top? looks tasty

Fuck your disbelief. I believe this Sup Forumsro

Irish is proud of potato.

Kartoffelpuffer with applesauce. Second attempt.

God Mode Grub right here faggots

I love their birthday beer. Peppercorns chip your teeth. 7/10.

What is That exactly?

1/10 raw shit isn't my niche

10/10 looks fucking delicious user

Looks like a schnitzel in there.

This looks fucking disgusting kys

jesus christ...is your fucken google fucken broken???

Well Western battery chickens you couldn't do that with, because they jam packed full of salmonella, but free range blue foot breeds from either Canada, Japan etc are virtually salmonella free and you can eat raw, and the meat has a better flavour too.

It's a Bavarian potato pancake. Just fried potato and onion with some spices.

Home made beef stew cooked in a dutch oven in a fire just because it was an abnormally nice September day and I didnt feel like being inside.

Started it out on a small Coleman grill just until I had a nice bed of coals going in the firepit though

Fuck off I'm drunk.

mmmmmmm

Delicious listen to those succulent sounds he makes.

youtube.com/watch?v=cw2mRAuxzm0

Looks great 8/10

12/10 youtube.com/watch?v=HFMHicYnxQE&t=6s

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gourmand_syndrome

potatoes tuna

light weight

Brusselsprouts underrated as fuck. Never seen those brown tomatoes before. 6.5/10

it sure is, user. it sure is.

a fine block of beer

4 soft boiled eggs with salt and oyster sauce.

I'm gonna try Stallone cuts, if that's even a real thing.

0/10 foods touching

Cup and a half of fireball and a shot of rum

>You have to eat the whole bowl

Fuck oysters 3/10

You never had a Stallone cut, little dog.

i like your style user i love toriwasa it is a shame that people are ignorant to chickens and how they believe that all raw chicken is deadly
youtube.com/watch?v=U6rVZng-AnY

teriyaki stir fry with dry noodles, rice, pork, carrots, onions, broccoli etc. added some lemon to add some taste as well.

thats 6 eggs, whats happening with the leftover 2?

Toast sandwiches again for me, tonight.

FuckYea/10

Cheese sticks look underdone, everyone knows theyre not ready until all the cheese explodes out, and youre left with a delicous hollow breading tube.

Vegan burger with melted vegan "cheese", Just Mayo vegan mayo, and avocado.

Try to be more like me. I don't support murdering confined animals for our taste pleasure, and neither should you.

9/10 looks great

What's that guys?

Not even worth a rating

Looks tasty as fuck bro

10/10 would stick dick in

Not a fan of fried noodles personally. But looks nice.

1/10 fuck vegans

That's why I choose free range beef and chicken

Doesn't look too bad. 8/10 on the vegan scale. I was vegetarian for 2 years. No meat made me sad.

killing animals is both natural and normal. eat meat. looks good though.

I got bad news bro, but dozens of animals per acre die for your soy products. Rabbits, moles, ground squirrels, fawns... all ground up by the combine when it rolls through.

Veganism isn't bloodless.

It was tasty. You don't need to eat rotting, decaying flesh that was wrapped in plastic to enjoy a good meal.

7.5/10 Do you use hosin?

Lel, nice bait m8

sometimes i'll use it but i didn't today. typically it's because i forget to buy it or im just too lazy to go to the food store.

I'm sure you got something against preservatives too you humongous hypocrite.

youre a fucking american, arent you. delete the cheese sticks and one of the sandwiches, and replace them with a goddamn salad or some sort of fruit you nasty fuck.

Top kek 10/10

looks pretty good. shouldve gone with some better greens than just iceburg lettuce though.

All that soy is grown for animal feed.

Nothing to cook faggot. Normally I eat healthy as hell.

Look at you, you malnourished inbred. You are the literal size of a twig with crooked, brown teeth. Go back to fucking your brother/sister, you Britfag garbage.

brussel sprouts can be tasty as fuck if you make them right. this user knows how to eat like an adult. include some greens in your diets, you fat fucks.

>I don't support murdering confined animals for our taste pleasure, and neither should you.
shut up faggot. but yeah, that sounds amazing. vegan burgers are actually pretty great and i like them better than regular burgers since i try to avoid red meat. regular burgers are so heavy.

10/10
However this is coming from a person who will literally eat anything.

>malnourished
lmao. not having lovehandles doesnt mean youre malnourished, amerifat. listen, if you werent fat i would say you could keep that second sandwich, but im sure you sit around on your ass all day. you dont need all that intake, big boy.

nigger you just gave a 10/10 rating with no reply. how can anyone take you sriously now?

"Free range" only means there are windows on one side of the barn. That's the FDA definition, look it up. Animals no different than dogs and cats, live in tiny cages, in their own shit, then are gathered up and slaughtered. So you can have your McDonalds McNuggets.

i applaud people who care enough and have the willpower to give up meat. the way animals are treated is absolutely disgusting. however, were they treated well before being slaughtered, i would have no issue with it. killing for food is a part of life.

What do you think tofu is made of?

Have you ever been to a ranch?

So can you kill a cow with your bare hands, as nature intended?

(Oops, no, you can't...)

Can you chase down a rabbit, or a chicken, and kill them with your bare hands and teeth?

(Oops, no, you can't).

Can you dive into a lake and grab a fish with your hands or teeth, and drag it to the surface?

(Oops, no, you can't).

Looks like humans weren't evolved to catch and eat meat. Obviously it's not natural.

Ass eating faggot

8/10 righteous meal plan

%0.001 of tofu goes to grocery stores for human consumption. Almost all soy, and resulting deforestation needed to clear the fields, and resulting reduction in CO2 processing by the plants that instead warms up our atmosphere, is all due to animal feed needed to fatten them all up for mindless slaughter.