Okay

Okay...

I feel it closing in...

The desire to suck and be fucked... He desire to give into throbbing cock...

Does everyone have this desire?

It's a split personality to me.. It takes an effort to get into is feminine, receptive, submissive mode.

Should I do it... Or start nodal?

I wanna become a confident, assertive, disciplined, respected man...

But being a slutty boi is very enticing.

Also, when you start slurring, how long does it take to get good at stuff? How long until I'm blowing guys minds with blowjobs?

All advice is welcome....

you can be a normal guy in social settings and still be a submissive cock-slut in private

as to whether you should do it, only you can answer. if you find yourself thinking about cock all the time, you owe it to yourself to try it

Have you any experience?

i've sucked dick, not been fucked

Did you enjoy it?

Do you regret it?

i loved it but it's not for everyone

just find some normal guy and blow him, you'll spend your whole life wondering otherwise

Bumpy

How does one do this the best, safest, most discreet way?

Fuck... Bump

Don't do it, bro.
You'll regret it when you did it

Why will I regret it?

Well, if you know you're not gonna regret it once you come off that wave, then go for it.

Just dont be one lf those gays in denial, y'know?

Not sure what your frat statement means lol

The best advice I can give is this- don't jump in with both feet.

If you're thinking about doing it then go for it... but do it safely. People jump out of planes everyday but not without parachutes

1.) Elongated vetting process (hard cuz goes against impulse but worth it)
2.) Drug/disease tests verifiable (obvious)
3.) Visit a different town or city to do it (don't shit where you eat... yet)

That'll get you going. Have fun

First****

What? What the fuck is a frat statement?

Anyways.
What I'm saying is that some people think its a good idea until they actually do it, like So if you're feeling mixed up about whether you should do it or not, then dont. But if you're actually sure that you do want to and its just a matter of privacy, then go ahead and do what you gotta do

Even if I think about it mainly when I'm stressed and procrastinating with low confidence?

I do think about it... :(.

I meant "first."

So... It's a mix of privacy and feelings I might have afterward... Like shame...

If I could do it and have no effect to my mindset afterwards and have nobody find out or tell that I'm a cockslut by looking at me, then yes, I'd do it.

Well, it probably wont affect your mindset cause it reads like you are sure about this.

Just send it

Send it?