Ok this might sound weird but I need some advice because I feel like I can't even act normal around my gf now with what...

Ok this might sound weird but I need some advice because I feel like I can't even act normal around my gf now with what she told me yesterday.

Been dating this girl for 3 months now. Things have been going great. Yesterday she apparently got up the courage to tell me about a fetish she has and I don't even know what to make of it.

So what she wants me to do is bully her. I don't mean like S&M stuff, I mean like she wants me to kind of abuse her or something. I don't really get it. Basically, she said when I get home, she wants me to sometimes just be an asshole at random to her basically and be really forceful because it would turn her on. Basically do shocking stuff like rip her clothes, take food she's eating out of her hands and just eat it in front of her, grab her throat, yell at her, whatever. Abusive stuff. Like apparently all of that is sexually exciting to her for some reason.

The way she talked about it seemed very rapey. Like she wants me to "force her" to give me head and slap her around while she's doing it and tell her she's doing a bad job. She also said she wanted me to make fun of her while I'm having sex with her. I asked her like what, and she said saying how she's too fat to be fucked by me was her example, which is weird because she isn't fat. She's actually underweight.

I didn't react badly to it and tried to stay neutral but I'm kinda weirded out by all of this because it didn't seem like she had any mental problems before this and I've never run into a girl wanting something like this. It made me worried she's trying to set me up for some kind of lawsuit thing or something, but she also doesn't seem like the type. Maybe I'm just being naive or something. Is this even normal or am I being a prude? Is she crazy? Genuinely worried she might have been sexually abused or something.

I think i'd run away.

you lucky fuck

You are a pussy and she just wants you to man up faggot. Do it. You will see that you like it too.

Other than the fact that you can have freaky sex with someone this fucked up, why would you want to be in a relationship with this person? Please don't tell me you're going to marry her.

your g/f is a fucking nutjob. bail now while you still can

your girl is the type who probably enjoys actually being raped and will orgasm from her attack, then pretend it was traumatic and make everyone feel sorry for her while she's just a pos whore and nothing more

She wants you to take control. Almost ever girl I've been with has a submissive side to some extent, your girl's appears to be pretty strong and has some kinks to it. Why not try it and see if it's for you? You may end up enjoying it. I know I do.

she's crazy and might report you for actual assault if you try to break up with her once you've started doing this shit

Everyone has their kinks and no one can judge someone else for that especially us when we are on that shithole of website.

But if you want my advice, make like a contract you both sign that say you both agree on that kind of relationship because otherwise if she decided to accuse you of rape and abuse, she would have all the proofs and you would be fucked

u r a chuck and u dont deserve her, get lost white knight faggot and let a real men show u how to treat a woman

Damn neat every girl wants to feel submissive. It feels like such a chore to me to be sexually aggressive and demanding. But I do it for them so when I want them to take part in my fetishes i don't have to feel guilty. It's a compromise if you're not into it, and a blessing if you are. Whatever makes her wet or gets you hard, go for it.

>buy tripod and camera for 200 bucks
>set them up
>rape the living fuck out of her
>post it here
inb4 op is a fag and wont deliver

I'm a psychologist. Give me her number and I will call her. We will set up an appointment and I will fix this for you.

Dude, you got my chick. Give her back.

Dunno. I like her a lot, but this seemed extreme. Like it's one thing to think this is hot from your end or you guys saying I'm lucky, but put yourselves in my shoes and ask yourself if you'd honestly have an easy time slapping around a girl you liked and putting her down and shit while you're having sex. Are you guys really that sadistic or it just seems hot because you're thinking about it in an impersonal fashion?

dawg you need to stop being such an overthinking faggot and just fuck her. yes its easy just put your dick in her and choke that hoe

Get that on paper and let her sign this so if she ever wants to get back to you for “raping her“ you can defend yourself in court

I mean this can backfire pretty bad if you don't habe proof she wanted all of this

This. Otherwise you're setting yourself up for when she suddenly turns on you.

Have you never slapped her ass while doing it doggy? Or even kissed her somewhat forcefully out of the blue? What she wants is the same as that just dialed up a little. Don't start by hitting her around, just work your way up to it. Once you see how much she likes it you will have fun knowing how turned on you're making her.

nah dude thats just a kinky taboo, I used to date this little goth bitch and she wanted me to choke her while I pound her non stop, I was a little set off by it but I did anyways and she loved it so that was great overall, if you're a fucking pussy then gtfo your girl is just wasting her time on a beta fag who won't please her

You could at least be rougher with her during sex. Try looking online at bdsm blogs or whatever, about how to have a healty DOM/sub relationship. She might be mentally fucked up, or she is just searching for some more spice, you know? So at least give her something, that you BOTH like. Don't do stuff that you won't enjoy, espacially becease she wants you to be the dominant type, you have to lead and make the decisions, in her best interest. I agree that physicly and verbally abusing isn't easy to do to someone you love, so she won't get all those specific things she asked for from you. But you could give her a lot, in a controlled environment where you lead. She wants to be dominated, so do your research, than talk to her about it, that try it with her. If you don't give her anything, she will probably leave you.

Note: This is all based on my assumptions, and my little knowledge. Do your research and communicate.

>Genuinely worried she might have been sexually abused or something.

This I hope. Sexually abused girls are hot. Imagining how they were fucked as lil girls makes my dick diamonds.

Get video proof of her giving consent and you should be fine. Also have a safe word.

Get it in writing.

I ass fucked a chick dry while choking her because she told me to. I didn't know her and she started stalking me after a one night stand.

But the random rape sounds weird. Sounds like she's fantasizing about being a victim but she may freak out once she gets her way. Daddy issues?

My girlfriend was fucked when she was 9. Every time we fuck I think about it and it makes me cum buckets

Oh good yes. How did she tell you about it?

She can say she signed it under duress

she just likes a lack of control, I would roll with it man, you hang out on /b so should be pretty easy at this point

Does her first name star with an S and last name with an L?

Apparently it was her uncles friend which was only a few years older than her. She just told me one day.

Thats really hot dude. Was it rapey or she just did it?

>Basically, she said when I get home, she wants me to sometimes just be an asshole at random to her basically and be really forceful because it would turn her on. Basically do shocking stuff like rip her clothes, take food she's eating out of her hands and just eat it in front of her, grab her throat, yell at her, whatever. Abusive stuff. Like apparently all of that is sexually exciting to her for some reason.

tfw this is literally my fetish
most girls I have to act nice with and I hate it

honestly, i might be the most important person for you right now op

take advantage and fuck this bitches brain. make her hate herself so much that she will live to eat your dick and nothing else. don't be a bitch, and if you can't get down with this position of power pass it along to the next until it reaches me because I would drill

post her booty too

She is crazy! Drop her and dodge a bullet! Trust me. She can get you in really bad trouble. False rape accusation for example.

You lucky fuck ):

I didn't ask. I can assume it was rapey. And if she went with it and liked it would be even hotter.

some girls are just like that user, without some sort of sexual abuse history

Fuck for a while but then leave because that is not the type of person that you want to live with for the rest of your life

Stay with her. Itll probably be the most exciting thinh about your life right now

I almost think I caught her looking up my daughter's skirt one day when she was bending over. I'm too afraid to ask her though.

You have my dream girl meanwhile I'm a like and will be forever

Dude is a total Chuck

Op she likes to be controlled by a domineering man, if it really bothers you remember it's just a game on your side, an act to make her happy.

Have some fun with it, enjoy being unfair to her for a bit and take pride in that she is comfortable enough to share this side of her with you.

I'm a lot like you OP in that my girl is super into being degraded and embarrassed and stalked and what have you, it goes against my nature as a person but I enjoy indulging her because it makes her happy.

Dont care the op story... Who is the girl in his pic???

very much this op

Just be sure to make a recording of her asking you to do the things you described. Never trust a woman.

Are you me? I have an emotionally damaged gf like this, almost the same as yours to the letter. We've been together for a year and it was tough at first because I'm not a ruff person naturally. I got into it after awhile, she loves to get spanked hard, until her ass glows red and she starts to tear up. Hard anal after is one of her favorite or giving me head. Hold her hand while you spank her or stroke her hair and back of neck, it will drive her crazy.

Hell yes I agree.

>stroke her hair and back of neck
my gf loves this too but isnt that fucked up like yours.

Just sounds like a few different kinks to me, what are you so afraid of? If she wanted you to beat her bloody or choke her til she was near dead or some shit, I'd run for the hills, but this just sounds like some really kinky shit that she's into.

If you're that concerned, just talk to her about it. Agree to do some of the less freaky shit and tell her you're not comfortable with some of the others.

Or just go along with it and you'll probably learn to love it. My ex absolutely loved being "beat" and humiliated when we'd fuck. But I would only hit her lightly enough to not leave a mark, which is really all you need in the moment. Maybe once and a while a hard hit on the ass or leg when taking her from behind, but she wanted me to leave a mark on her face as much as I did(didnt)

We experimented with the rape fantasy ad well, but turns out she wasn't into it as much as she thought she'd be.

Freaky sex is the best sex man, and as long as it doesn't get borderline dangerous or too uncomfortable for both parties it'll probanly be the best sex you'll ever have.

So this is Sup Forums and as usual I don't really expect my advice to actually get looked at but seeing as sexual issues like this are one of the few things that get me out of the woodwork, here goes.

This girl trusts you otherwise she would not share something like this. Theres a lot of stigma with this kind of sex-play. You should look into literature about D/S (domination, submission) relationships and I mean actual literature not just the fetish material. Safe, sane, and consensual is the name of the game after all.

It seems counter-intuitive that someone could want to be degraded sexually and to still respect them. You need to keep in mind though that this is just a sexual thrill. Perhaps she likes the idea -because- it is considered wrong by most of polite society. She isn't necessarily looking to just be shit on (figuratively or literally) by you. Hard to tell what she actually wants because 1, I don't know her and 2, She might not even know exactly herself if this is all new territory for her.

If she was abused previously, much like some women who have been raped who are into rape play, it may even be therapeutic. She sees you as safe, that much is easy to see because she had the confidence to admit her fetishes to you, but what that also means is that she can gain a sexual thrill by working through her past abuses with you BECAUSE your safe. Its like taking back control of the trauma in her life I've been told because she can ask you to stop at any time and it'll actually stop. Most people who are in abusive situations cannot count on that kind of reassurance.

Start slow.

It's gonna be difficult to suddenly just be like that. Tell her lets start small and you'll slowly ramp up as you get more comfortable. Start off by just being dominant in bed and slowly bring that into other aspects.

You lucky asshole

She was raped and abused before

This. Sounnds suspicious.

This. It's fucking weird but my GF loves to get pushed around and slapped at random. It really turns her on to get slammed into the fridge, wall, washer, bent over the chair and sink if she's washing something. I love to spank my GF but she's not as receptive, she likes to try and get up after a few smacks.

second this

Wanna trade girlfriends ?

this

>>be careful user this kink is hotter than uranium

Source

Doubtful. Sure, there are some batshit insane girls out there but more than likely she's just into some rough shit. Honestly it could be past abuse, but from my personal experience it's more than likely just how some girls like it. Normal sex does get boring after a while, a lot of people tend to move to something to spice shit up. In some cases, much more extreme than others.

Some girls like a finger in the ass, some like to be gangbanged, some like to be lightly beaten and humiliated. Just the way she goes

Sauce on OP's pic? Or a name?

Tape record,
Get a Sexual Consent Contract

this girl isn't the mother of your kids dude.

you're not gonna marry her, so save yourself some pain and cut this one off

This. Before you wind up like me with a broken bitch with a bad past for two years that can not see she is hurting you

Exactly what this dude is saying. just dick the bitch down and show her who's boss. Clearly you're a pussy and she wants a real man who will fuck her and slap her around and choke her and pull her hair, etc.

I agree with you OP, this would be really hard to process if this actually happened to me

Listen to this OP, be prideful that someone trusts you this deeply to share with you. It's a beautiful thing that someone sees you as someone they can share their deepest feelings with. You can provide for her something she doesn't feel she could get from many other people in the world.

Veruca james?

That's why you vidya you making and signing the contract. She spells out her kinks and expectations, she signs it, you make a big show of putting it somewhere novel.

Later, when she's asleep or out, you upload the footage to a cloud.

Then she can destroy the contract and cry rape all she wants, she'll end up in far worse shit than you.

Profit. You get a one time/lifetime pass to treat someone like a complete dreg. Anything you've ever wanted to do, just do it. She'll enjoy it one way or another, either from the act itself or the domination you exhibit.

It's a win win, unless you happen to be the snuggles and cuddles type, in which case, find someone else to play hide the sausage with. Someone a little less kinky, but also less experimental. Get it out of your system while you've got her, but don't get into it too much, if it starts to be the only thing that makes you diamonds you'll be fucked for a replacement. Especially if she's otherwise normal, most of them damn sure ain't.

Well at least someone listened. Seriously, everyone in this thread calling her crazy. If she was impulsive and entirely driven by emotions like some kind of bi-polar manic depressive than she will not remain in the relationship herself if you get a bunch of books that tell you have to use D/S safely in a relationship.

It took me a long time, personally, to come to grips with being a sadist. I didn't start by just randomly hitting people or wanting to make them cry or something extreme it was just one girlfriend that asked me to spank her. Then years later in a different relationship someone who wanted to be tied up and wanted to wear cheap eye liner so it dripped all over her face when she cried.

Its all a bunch of little things that are part of a person. One should not forget that either, she IS a person and even if you find that you kind of like adding a little more rough play don't get carried away and start seeing her as anything less than a person.

Its like a game. She wants to be a sexual object, but only for a little while. Outside of the sex game she's still a loving girlfriend with all the positives and negatives. If you don't feel like you trust her, or yourself, enough to do something right now just communicate that but try not to outright dismiss it. Its a working process that you can add to little by little and see what feels right and feels wrong, or good, or bad.

There is nothing wrong with her because of what turns her on, the only red flags will come from what she does to get them. She came to you in earnest and talked about them and didn't try to trick you into doing them, like so many threads on Sup Forums advise people to do to their girlfriends in the reverse.

Talk. Its healthy. And its important for any relationship be it D/S or totally vanilla.

Well said.

this

Responding for visibility.

Shed fall in love with me. I treat all women like this.

dont do it. if she ever claims rape or abuse from you, she'll have all the evidence she needs. just tell her you cant do those things.

kek

me too

dont go full rape on her the first time, but do test the waters and see if/how much it turns her on and whatnot, and then possibly dial it up a notch

sounds like you're a lucky mofo to me though

Don't ask for advice on Sup Forums you dumb fuck.
You really think you will get anything that is going to work here????
Fucking talk to her.
This is why everyone on here is a fucking menial cuck.
Talk to your respective partners.
Fuckin Cucks.

This.

you're gonna end up in jail when she tells people the shit you do and it's true

saying she told you to will get you laughed out of court