So, I recently started selling a bit of weed. Today, I got a text from someone I just sold an 1/8 to...

So, I recently started selling a bit of weed. Today, I got a text from someone I just sold an 1/8 to. I had no real reason to distrust them. They told me that they thought it was great and wanted to buy even more. When I met up with them, they paid what they were supposed to, but I noticed something odd about the 100 dollar bill they gave me. It was crumpled up and blue. I don't mean it had a blue stripe, I mean the entire bill was blue instead of green. I always check the money before walking off and immediately noticed it was a fake. I turned back to confront the buyer, but they hopped into a friends car (which I didn't notice before) and drove off within like 2 seconds. I'm pretty pissed. Has anyone had any similar experiences? This is very aggravating for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/fullpage/meet-100-bill-20508631
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also should I try to find these people and rob back what is rightfully mine? I'm considering it.

Manage your risk better user.

I thought I had. From now on, I'll thoroughly inspect the money before trading off no matter what.

Ahahahahahaha!!!!!
Clearly you have never heard of the phrase "let me see the money first" sorry for your loss i hope you learned a lesson.

You were stupid and payed the price.

Are you retarded or just trolling? The new $100 bills are blue. If someone was going to print a fake $100 bill, why would they print it in fucking blue?

You were suppose to hop in your car and chase them with a baseball bat. You obviously don't have the balls to be a drug dealer.

>selling drugs
>didn't watch the Wire.

drug dealer here. weve been having same problems with hundreds also. we keep getting counterfeit bills because i think there is around 60 billion worth counterfeits in circulation right now. we bought pens to check them but theyre printed on the same paper so those dont help. how we tell is by comparing it to a known real hundred. the fake is just a cunt hair bigger, benjamins eyes are wonky and the watermark on the right side of the bill is off also. so i hope this helps, be safe out there and watch out for snitches. and also if you do get a fake one, any bank will accept it and trade you a real hundred for it.

>1/8
> $100
Bad bait

He said they wanted to buy more after the 8th. Learn 2 read

Exactly. You only truly learn from making mistakes.
Now here's my cat because none of you can do anything about it.

Smart enough to learn the counterfeit market...not smart enough to excel at something not illegal as fuck.

Well I hope you learn from this, don't talk business on the phone and always make sure to see cash before selling.
Just like buyers should always see the product before handing over cash.

there are new 100s I would try to use it if it looks anything like these

abcnews.go.com/US/fullpage/meet-100-bill-20508631

Don't rob them back, stealing's for niggers. Shoot the guy in the fucking face.

precisely why u dont sell to naggers

exchange the counterfeit at a bank. make up a story about how you got it tho

Op here. Fuck it, I'll just take the loss. I'll make it back eventually.